Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To The Moon  (Read 3940 times)
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:48:16 PM

Yes soon bitcoin will be to the moon really.I don't agree with who says 500 $ is the moon but in reality it is just warm up and starting period is to began soon and then so on towards real moon when price will reach over 10000 $/BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 08:55:34 PM

Never really liked that phrase either, I think it does sound immature.

X42

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:15:04 PM

Yes soon bitcoin will be to the moon really.I don't agree with who says 500 $ is the moon but in reality it is just warm up and starting period is to began soon and then so on towards real moon when price will reach over 10000 $/BTC.

A stable 500$ would be very nice. I could see making more efforts for obtaining a Bitcoin revenue more worthwhile then. My little miner is not earning a whole lot of bitcoin after the electricity costs, but i think if we see a stable 400$ by 2016 and then stable 700$ by 2017, that my mining endeavors would become very worthwhile.

Some people are going crazy, speculating that the price will raises to new, massive, Heights (exponentially) by 2020, which i doubt, expecting 5 digits BTC value seem a bit farfetched so soon, but just somewhere in the thousands would make be very happy.
tobacco123

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:38:11 AM

I am not sure how high is moon. Maybe $10,000?

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:02:35 AM

A stable 500$ would be very nice. I could see making more efforts for obtaining a Bitcoin revenue more worthwhile then. My little miner is not earning a whole lot of bitcoin after the electricity costs, but i think if we see a stable 400$ by 2016 and then stable 700$ by 2017, that my mining endeavors would become very worthwhile.

Some people are going crazy, speculating that the price will raises to new, massive, Heights (exponentially) by 2020, which i doubt, expecting 5 digits BTC value seem a bit farfetched so soon, but just somewhere in the thousands would make be very happy.

No. You're seeing bitcoin like a tech company stock prices. Bitcoin is totally different. The new units are being released every 10 minutes and it has life time upper cap. All the above it has halving to go 50% reduced in supply in schedule. So, we can expect 5 digit number by 2016 itself.
HungryLaunch

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:19:57 AM

ta da da daaa
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:36:40 AM

When all the bitcoins have been created, there will be 2.1 quadrillion satoshi's. This should be enough to give every man, woman and child in the world (7.5 billion), 280,000 satoshi's.

If this isn't enough, even though it would be difficult to create more bitcoins, the satoshi can be easily divided into as many smaller parts as we need - in the programming.

What this means is, we are in the very early stages of Bitcoin. We, the early adopters, take the risks, but ultimately the rewards will be greater than ever.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:36:54 AM

When all the bitcoins have been created, there will be 2.1 quadrillion satoshi's. This should be enough to give every man, woman and child in the world (7.5 billion), 280,000 satoshi's.

If this isn't enough, even though it would be difficult to create more bitcoins, the satoshi can be easily divided into as many smaller parts as we need - in the programming.

What this means is, we are in the very early stages of Bitcoin. We, the early adopters, take the risks, but ultimately the rewards will be greater than ever.

Smiley
Not every man on the planet will be able to use bitcoins, 1/5 of total population is the top limit. 1 satoshi worth noting now, much time need pass before other lower number will be needed.
bitcoinbettingtips

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:40:21 AM

Smiley

The price in several decades is that 1 Satashi = 1 US cent. There is unlimited supply of US cents, but very limited supply of bitcoin.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:34:06 AM

Smiley

The price in several decades is that 1 Satashi = 1 US cent. There is unlimited supply of US cents, but very limited supply of bitcoin.

That's the point. There are a limited number of bitcoins. But satoshi's can always be split. Splitting satoshi's will simply make bitcoins worth more... like a stock split making stocks held to be worth more.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:48:50 PM

Smiley

assuming you're speaking abo9ut 280k usd, it's mean that 1 satoshi = 1 dollar and this is an enormous maerketcap, we are talking about 100M for 1 btc, it's really not possible no matter how much someone is willin gto wait

2.1 quadrillion in marketcap, not even the whole money available on the planet can cover this lol
bitcoinbettingtips

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:47:16 PM

To the moon? Shocked We are on early now since two days ago. But it is good to consolidate for the further price rise.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:48:51 PM

We are coming from low 200's and it seems people is already complaining because we aren't 500+ lol. Man, just thank that we will end the year higher than we started it, this means progress.
Mercado

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:52:32 PM

We are coming from low 200's and it seems people is already complaining because we aren't 500+ lol. Man, just thank that we will end the year higher than we started it, this means progress.

Yes... we need a slow but steady price development to not get new influx of ppl scared by volatility...
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:55:13 PM

It is currently almost 400 usd worth. It almost doubled if i look at it now. It will rise many many more if everone spends a bit to stiulate the market instead of hodling 100%. Why don't buy stuff with bitcoin and introduce more people to this community.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1841

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Smiley

While I am very much a fan of Bitcoin, I think that it is unwise to much faith in anything so far into the future as when BTC production will stop.  Do keep in mind that Bitcoin is nowhere close to being perfect, it is likely that something else will come along between *now and then* to supplant BTC.  In technology, it seems nothing stays FIXED for long.

Still, I will HODL (and OK, SPEDN) BTC as conditions for me warrant.

But, I still suggest diversification for almost everybody's investments.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:10:35 PM

Smiley

Maybe a great reward, maybe.. This isn't a 100% sure thing, nothing ever is and people have to realize that.  You never know if something will come out better of maybe a huge security fault will come out for Bitcoin and it will be worthless.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:15:22 PM

It is currently almost 400 usd worth. It almost doubled if i look at it now. It will rise many many more if everone spends a bit to stiulate the market instead of hodling 100%. Why don't buy stuff with bitcoin and introduce more people to this community.
This adoption process is happening but it takes time. The majority of people who were introduced to it were computer savvy users but now that is changing. As more and more people use it on their cell phones to make purchases they will more exposed to it's us and more people will adapt it to their everyday lives.
More people have cell phones then computers now. I think bitcoin is in a transition phase where it will be more widely used then we will see it rise in price then what it is at right now at near $400 mark.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
X42

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:24:00 AM

This adoption process is happening but it takes time. The majority of people who were introduced to it were computer savvy users but now that is changing. As more and more people use it on their cell phones to make purchases they will more exposed to it's us and more people will adapt it to their everyday lives.
More people have cell phones then computers now. I think bitcoin is in a transition phase where it will be more widely used then we will see it rise in price then what it is at right now at near $400 mark.

Bitcoin seem to be holding its price at around 330$ which is excellent to me up from the previous 220$~ make me want to invest more in Bitcoin, but there are still a lot of up and downs that make me wonder where Bitcoin is heading, especially with the current massive raise in difficulty...
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:43:23 AM

I feel the price will definitely be higher after halving but I'm unsure what the price of Bitcoin will end 2015 and start 2016 with. I really kind of hope to see the $220 range to pick up some more coins. I'm not against holding my coins long term. I just wish I had more coins to actively engage with. I don't mind the term "to the moon" but it doesn't seem very "adult" in context and some people might actively seek not to be associated with a phrase like that. But hey, to each their own ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: