Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME-EARNING customizable investors-game! begins 5th november!  (Read 1847 times)
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:30:27 AM

DO NOT INVEST HERE. SITE IS FROM A SERIAL SCAMMER - multicryptos

How do you know this? He has a new account is there any link to a previous scam ? Also all HYIP go scam at some point so thats not really a great reason not to invest, its just how long will it go before it goes scam.  

stfu and sit at a corner if you dont really know what happened. dont post for the sake of promoting your signature campaign or i will get you reported.

Excuse me. The question was asked and answered already by andre1980 in a kind and professional matter , Is something wrong with you ? Simple question simple answer.  Go report me... Tell them I made a post asking how you know the site is a scam....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
time-earning (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:41:12 AM

this syte is a legitim investors-based game with clear rules, and those that play a good strategy and invest since the beginning can win big amounts. Of course there will be winners and losers, but the site is not a scam.

Time-earning has the potential to last for a long time as you can see if you understand how the game works.
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:43:32 AM

this syte is a legitim investors-based game with clear rules, and those that play a good strategy and invest since the beginning can win big amounts. Of course there will be winners and losers, but the site is not a scam.

Time-earning has the potential to last for a long time as you can see if you understand how the game works.

Maybe the site is, but as you're MultiCryptos you're a confirmed scammer. People should be informed before they decide to invest.
time-earning (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:05:19 PM

Game just started!

70 members registered!

20 investments created!
time-earning (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:15:03 PM

First payments, they win more than x6!

ID = 9   Deposit = 20000.000000 DOGE   Payment = 122167.420616 DOGE   Profit = x6.108371
ID = 16  Deposit = 1.000000 LTC   Payment = 6.121670 LTC   Profit = x6.121670

Good strategy to place an investment for one hour. Let's see how the long term investment perform.
andre1980

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:21:08 AM

Good to see most people wisened up and chose not to invest!

And the official MC boycot by Team CryptoBanter and others seems to work!

Only 40 or so investors and 0.315 deposit.. Usually when we attracted others, that would have at least tripled by now.
Some of us even invested 0.5BTC total.

But last time the asshole and scammer Multicryptos/Time-earning ripped us all off without explanation..

First claiming exchange and wallet issues, but not resolving anything! And then taking the site offline midgame..

What a loser..

P.S: You can still win our respect and support back if you own up to it and payout ALL our missing coin!

1.4m Doge glorytime, 2x 92XPY for me, 192XPY johanh, etc..

P.S: If you don't pay back what you owe us, don't bother spamming us! I got like 4 or 5 mails from different accounts. In fact: i will return the favour if you do.
johanh

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:06:28 PM

Seems the new game is failing miserably.. Smiley Mostly losers..

Well, that's what you get when investing in the games of a known scammer.. Most wised up, so that will stop most investments..

coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:23:34 PM

Well, that's what you get when investing in the games of a known scammer.. Most wised up, so that will stop most investments..

Indeed.

I stopped playing MC's games as well due to the fact he could no longer be trusted. I used to put a LOT of coins (0.3 to 1 btc per game) into them. My absence is showing now with very low deposit volume.  

Glad to see this game is failing and MC hardly even made enough money to cover the cost of registering a .com domain name.

tkari

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:03:27 PM

Indeed.

I stopped playing MC's games as well due to the fact he could no longer be trusted. I used to put a LOT of coins (0.3 to 1 btc per game) into them. My absence is showing now with very low deposit volume.  

Glad to see this game is failing and MC hardly even made enough money to cover the cost of registering a .com domain name.

I like the game so far.   Not sure why you would invest  a LOT of coins in any game like this.  Sounds to me like Greed may be in play. 

lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:43:03 PM

Indeed.

I have also stopped playing MC's games!

glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:55:04 PM

Indeed.

I have also stopped playing MC's games!

Same here. I stopped playing MC's games ever since he refused to pay out 1.4M Doge that I rightfully won with his last game. MC turned into a thief and many who used to play his games have come to understand this and have stopped playing his games.

Arcteryx

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:58:11 PM

site has a clean design. I would have put some bits into it to test it out but luckly people have pointed out that it is from multicryptos admin. So that is a red warning for me not to touch this site.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
andre1980

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:47:31 AM

I like the game so far.   Not sure why you would invest  a LOT of coins in any game like this.  Sounds to me like Greed may be in play.  

Because until about 4 games ago MC was about the only honest OP/admin out there, he paid everything out that was owed until the game/site collapsed, as al HYIP's do.
This changed quite recently and he stopped paying high winners and started paying out selectively or not paying out at all.
Of course greed plays a factor.. Why else would you play a HYIP? But most people do the smart thing: several smaller investments (spreads the risk a bit), but it still adds up..
I only played with XPY with MC's games though as they usually confirmed fast.

At least this game is a big failure and MC won't make enough to warrant his own investment in this. Hopefully he learns to treat his investors/customers better in the future.
Ziggs

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:47:54 AM

dude screw multi cryptos...

i lost so much from them, but obviously what I can afford to lose. but all the alt coin could of allowed me to get a new pair of shoes or something.
coinhugger

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:45:11 AM

I like the game so far.   Not sure why you would invest  a LOT of coins in any game like this.  Sounds to me like Greed may be in play.  

Greed? I used to put a LOT of coins because I almost always won big amounts that way, so why not, right? But lately when I hear reports of MC not paying out the bigger investors such as @glorytime I have stopped playing his games. MC should have just played fair so he would not have lost all his faithful users.

At this point MC will just be wasting his time and money to develop new games, because hardly anyone will play them anymore. Sad, but he dug his own grave.

DevSoft

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:14:31 PM

Well, what can I say. This is one of the most commonly used scripts by admins, available to anyone.
Must admit, that the Design is pretty neat. ^^
A Vulnerability report I will post in hour or so.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:17:45 PM

Hello OP.

Can I ask what the transaction fees upon withdrawal is?

Thank you
Jack G
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:21:48 PM

I like multicrypto's games. I think they are quite fun! I have played time-earning, coins rise and another game that I have forgotten the name of... I can definoutly tell tha this is Multicryptos, ((S)he sent me an email saying to look at time-earning and it is only multi cryptos that would make that!)
johanh

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:35:49 PM

I like multicrypto's games. I think they are quite fun! I have played time-earning, coins rise and another game that I have forgotten the name of... I can definoutly tell tha this is Multicryptos, ((S)he sent me an email saying to look at time-earning and it is only multi cryptos that would make that!)

The games were fun, until some time ago.. Then MC went scammy and untrustworthy..
He still owes most of us quite a few coins we actually earned in his games but he never paid out.

Luckily his latest is a big failure because most of us didn't invest. About 99% of investors in time-earming lost at least some of their initial investment..

If the idiot just paid like me, allegro, glorytime, etc back, he might have kept his group of biggest investors happy..
Now he can't even pay his server and hosting from the investments..

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:48:58 PM

No one invested and recieved something from this site ?

i CAN'T SEE POSITIVE FEEDBACKS TILL NOW
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: