Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] High Potential Bitcointalk Account  (Read 559 times)
EthanB (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:33:49 PM

Hello everyone; I've been PMing a few members around here selling accounts and I'm in the market for a high-potential account.
I strictly will be using it for signature-campaign earnings and I will be contacting everyone that left the account positive feedback to have it removed so that there is no trust discrepancies. I will not be doing any transactions on my newly bought account; I will keep all deals on this account.

I am not interested in Negative trust accounts, and preferably 400+ potential activity.

PM me offers or post below.

We will be using escrow, but I will tip the escrow happily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:05:17 PM

If you havent noticed this thread yet

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235627.0
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:07:09 PM

I've been in contact with him and I probably am going to end up buying an account from him whenever we get an escrow that's online. I'm wondering though, do prices for accounts change with the price of BTC? Or do accounts stay the same regardless?
JumperX

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:14:55 PM

I've been in contact with him and I probably am going to end up buying an account from him whenever we get an escrow that's online. I'm wondering though, do prices for accounts change with the price of BTC? Or do accounts stay the same regardless?

im not sure about that but IMO prices of the accounts should decrease too as signature campaign rates decreases because of bitcoin price rising
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:16:14 PM

im not sure about that but IMO prices of the accounts should decrease too as signature campaign rates decreases because of bitcoin price rising

I was informed that signature campaigns don't lower their rates because of price rises.. Is there anywhere I can do some more reading on this because I don't want to over-pay for an account.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:29:27 PM

I was informed that signature campaigns don't lower their rates because of price rises.. Is there anywhere I can do some more reading on this because I don't want to over-pay for an account.
you can check out the services section and read the signature campaign threads. magidicaldice and coinut are the only 2 that have lowered the rate AFAIK
JumperX

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:32:02 PM

you can check out the services section and read the signature campaign threads. magidicaldice and coinut are the only 2 that have lowered the rate AFAIK

As of now there are only 2 but most likely all other campaigns will follow decreasing payment rates but im not sure on yobit and bitmixer
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:42:52 PM

Sounds like I should wait for the dust to settle before purchasing an account.. Otherwise I'm going to end up paying $300 for an account.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:22:23 PM

Sounds like I should wait for the dust to settle before purchasing an account.. Otherwise I'm going to end up paying $300 for an account.
True, same here, thought BTC price increase would've been a good thing. FYI the best ROI making rank is Sr. member, and you can buy Member with Sr. member potential from Neotox at 0.1 , after you reach the Sr. Member rank  you can easily make over 0.1 in 2 weeks.
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:10:32 PM

True, same here, thought BTC price increase would've been a good thing. FYI the best ROI making rank is Sr. member, and you can buy Member with Sr. member potential from Neotox at 0.1 , after you reach the Sr. Member rank  you can easily make over 0.1 in 2 weeks.

Last time I had access to a Sr. account enrolled in a campaign I earned .2 in just one week.
Thanks for the tip, I just might purchase a Sr. now.
Laosai

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:13:29 PM

Dude I got one available account for sale , its a full member right now with 190+ posts and 400+ potential activity. Let me know if you are interested Wink My asking price was 0.15 btc before but I guess I should lower it down 0.13 (still negotiable though) cuz of the rising bitcoin price.

I'll be waiting for a response Smiley

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:16:22 PM

I don't understand why people lower their rates.It's btc,there's no correlation to what is worth bitcoin when you purchase an account.0.3 bitcoins is still 0.3 bitcoin.Accounts are valuable and rates shouldn't decline.

Laosai

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:22:52 PM

I don't understand why people lower their rates.It's btc,there's no correlation to what is worth bitcoin when you purchase an account.0.3 bitcoins is still 0.3 bitcoin.Accounts are valuable and rates shouldn't decline.
It's because signature campaigns also lower down their rates :3 Accounts were bought here mostly for signature campaign (just like OP's reasom of buying an account). That's the reason why most sellers lower down their asking price (including me Tongue )

EthanB (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:34:09 PM

Dude I got one available account for sale , its a full member right now with 190+ posts and 400+ potential activity. Let me know if you are interested Wink My asking price was 0.15 btc before but I guess I should lower it down 0.13 (still negotiable though) cuz of the rising bitcoin price.

I have sent you a PM, because this is the best offer I have received so far Smiley
Laosai

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:22:27 PM

I have sent you a PM, because this is the best offer I have received so far Smiley

I've just made up my decision (quite quick Cheesy ) I am fine with your offer on PM, let me know if you are still interested with the account and I will contact escrow  (preferably master-P as I used his service before on an account sale) right away to deal with you

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6473

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 02:35:25 AM

If your deal with Laosai doesn't work out, I can sell you a sr member account with 400+ potential activity for 0.16BTC

DASHfaucet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:51:27 AM

It looks like it is Hero potential.. Do you have some cheaper with high Full member potential ..or low Sr. Mem. .. i mean something around 0.05BTC ?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6473

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 02:58:19 AM

It looks like it is Hero potential.. Do you have some cheaper with high Full member potential ..or low Sr. Mem. .. i mean something around 0.05BTC ?
I've got one that's mid full member potential. I'll send you a pm.

EthanB (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:03:57 AM

I've got some BTC in escrow for an account now! Locking this topic unless something goes wrong with our deal!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: