Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2018, 10:59:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buying Real Estate with BITCOIN  (Read 1102 times)
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:00:48 AM

Real estate market differ from place to place and you should consider your local tax laws. Buying an estate is always linked with a lot of documentation, currency has a little do do with it.
If buyer and seller agrees you can pay with bitcoins, but tax office will still demand taxes from that transaction in your country nominal currency. That is if you want to do it by the book, legally.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:11:33 AM

There are a few sellers, but you can't simply avoid taxes this way.

Real estate is hard to hide. If you suddenly own a house you didn't pay tax for, they will notice.
No doubt about that. The government will notice such a big asset in your holdings if you don't claim it.
Big capital investments are not easily hidden off their radar as everything is centered towards it such as water, HVAC, electricity and hydro consumption. Those bills just don't vanish into thin air. The home owner's name is documented on those invoices from every single on of those companies proving services to this home.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:18:11 AM

Buying real estate regulations differ from country to country.
As per my country, I believe I can buy any property by using bitcoin if the seller accepts bitcoin. And I need to pay the taxes to the government for the government value of that property.

Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:21:45 AM

Taxes in real state stay the same state as the laws regarding them.
I doubt you will find many people in your locale who trade real estate in Bitcoins. a few people are known to sell cars but real estate is still 'iffy'. Better convert to fiat and buy real estate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.