Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Halley BTC?█(halleybtc.com)█Is it a ponzi or not?  (Read 1238 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:26:29 PM

Does anyone know if halleybtc.com is a ponzi scheme. I know it has been going for over a year (apparently)but am wondering if this is just to do with the low interest rates.

Please respond.

(based on previous cmplaints from certain members, I Don;t wat anyone to join the site just because i have been talking bout it!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:38:00 PM

Does anyone know if halleybtc.com is a ponzi scheme. I know it has been going for over a year (apparently)but am wondering if this is just to do with the low interest rates.

Please respond.

(based on previous cmplaints from certain members, I Don;t wat anyone to join the site just because i have been talking bout it!)

They do offer a bit higher interest rates but most of other mining companies do the same. Hashnest s got its Pacmic options, which s basically the same thing, some exchanges offer lending, margin trading and savings options.

However, I see your point, Halley s been offering a bit higher rates and their website does not provide any proof of mining besides a few inconclusive photos.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:48:41 PM

Just Found The Images.
Ran my usual google images search with the images, returned results below.
image 1
Image 2
image 3

Doesn't seem to be very conclusive.
Seems to be used as recommendations in blog posts but my interpretation of languages that don't contain the common european alphabit (a-z) is hard for me to understand!
toni_maroni

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:01:38 PM

Zeushash mailed me promoting HalleyBTC, and anything related to Zeushash is a scam.
Both sites are listed on badbitcoin.org, for me it is definitiv a ponzi/scam whatever
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:48:37 AM

Zeushash mailed me promoting HalleyBTC, and anything related to Zeushash is a scam.
Both sites are listed on badbitcoin.org, for me it is definitiv a ponzi/scam whatever

Hehe. This is possible.

However, they can pay these fees to you considering they buy miners from your deposits and mine with those. BTC mining provides much higher return then 17%+electricity fee. Look at Hashnest, they charge about 20% for S7 maintenance which includes electricity fee and their profit margin.

Halleybtc can keep at least 50% of your yearly payouts and they get miners for free. So this business model is feasible. The only thing is whether they are scammers or not. 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:34:36 AM

they give daily profit 0.02% and i do believe this site is a ponzi and will be a scam site someday and now we just have to wait until that time will comes
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:40:16 AM

It's a ponzi dude. Stay away from it. I've seen a lot of people cheering for getting like 6 BC in their wallet as a bonus on halley BTC. The admin of the site is a good player. He knows how to bait more people and when people gets comfortable, you know where it all ends.
halleybtcwhistleblower

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:19:50 PM

zeushash a/k/a halleybtc is a ponzi scheme. this fact is now indisputable.

if you have already been scammed, best you can do is prevent other from falling same fate by getting vocal on the forums, or filing a report http://www.ic3.gov

if you thinking of investing anything be advised others have alledged in this forum they are hosting malware on their site, so you may be risking identity theft down the line, or sort of btc malware

@halleybtc_scam
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:28:50 PM

As a rule of thumb, if ANY website offers a huge return from your investment it is most likely a ponzi scam. These websites make me sick. Quickly galncing at the poster's name above me I thought to myself "Oh god, here comes the scumbag scammers trying to bullshit their way out of being found out". Avoid these investment/mining sites. They're designed to take your money.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:39:41 PM

yes it is a scam it is a ponziii website
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:45:53 PM

As a rule of thumb, if ANY website offers a huge return from your investment it is most likely a ponzi scam. These websites make me sick. Quickly galncing at the poster's name above me I thought to myself "Oh god, here comes the scumbag scammers trying to bullshit their way out of being found out". Avoid these investment/mining sites. They're designed to take your money.

You missed out the fact that, at the moment, they are handing out money! This, to me, points towards them being scam but it is not a certainty for me. Hope it scams in more than ~5 days as I want to withdraw my 'FREE BITCOIN' before it goes bust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: