Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rphillips1217

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:07:44 PM

Dev, it's certainly good to have a cool site from the start, but could you also add some relevant information to the OP?
He's got a point, some people on these forums don't even bother with the coin unless the information is in the thread itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
creditbit (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 07:37:02 AM

Dev, it's certainly good to have a cool site from the start, but could you also add some relevant information to the OP?

All relevant information is found in the launch blog.
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 08:18:13 AM

He's got a point, some people on these forums don't even bother with the coin unless the information is in the thread itself.

Well, we are heavily working on projects and features, people will certainly start bothering when the coin is a bit more mature and has more value... no rush till then.
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:24:44 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 05:33:49 PM by soloasi

Well, we are heavily working on projects and features, people will certainly start bothering when the coin is a bit more mature and has more value... no rush till then.

hi!, i i got a problem with the "mining" i do all the steps till here:

"You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" then go to "File > Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder containing your miners application files. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here"

but it doenst work, when it says " save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder containing your miners application files" it means on the same folder i unzip right? because i save a new folder runmebat and i says "replaced the existing fiel", so i say yes, execute the RunMe.bat and nothing happens, it show a cdm window and it close itself in les than a second... then nothing.. Huh Huh

Im doing something wrog so i wonder if anyone could help me telling me where is my mistake.. Thanks in advanced. Smiley
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:56:10 PM

You can add a "pause" at the end of your script to see the error output. You need to give more details.

What miner?

Card?

Where are you mining?
soloasi

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:37:29 PM

You can add a "pause" at the end of your script to see the error output. You need to give more details.

What miner?

Card?

Where are you mining?

SGMiner for windows
im trying to mine on the official pool of this coin.
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:50:41 AM

What miner?

Card?

Where are you mining?

SGMiner for windows

Can you post your .bat
soloasi

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:59:50 PM

What miner?

Card?

Where are you mining?

SGMiner for windows

Can you post your .bat

hi, sorry, after breaking my head on the floor, i coulnd made it work. Reason: i tried to mine a x11 with the sgminer which mines srypt and sha.. so here is my new question, does anyone has CPUminer for x32 windows to mine x11 algo coins?
logistika

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:02:05 PM

is there any updates? Someone works on this or not ? Whats that difficult to make a short ANN ?
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:31:27 AM

LOutCh@nO MultiPool

New Creditbit Pool  0.1% fee

Pool : http://multipool.no-ip.org:2627/pool/CREDIT/

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/loutchanomultipool/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/LOutChanoPool

creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:29:48 AM

is there any updates? Someone works on this or not ? Whats that difficult to make a short ANN ?

We are always working on development, updates will be announced when it is time to do so, and if you didn't notice this is the announcement thread...
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:34:42 AM

Algo x11 i will mine, one question dev did you do a primine?

We didn't premine... you can check the block chain for that reason.
What was the 2300 blocks mined before you launch.Im pretty sure thats called a premine.LoL

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1887-CREDIT

https://twitter.com/creditbit/status/661524027685658625

https://www.facebook.com/creditbitofficial/posts/1682002918678196

you can troll somewhere else...
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:10:13 AM

What miner?

Card?

Where are you mining?

SGMiner for windows

Can you post your .bat

hi, sorry, after breaking my head on the floor, i coulnd made it work. Reason: i tried to mine a x11 with the sgminer which mines srypt and sha.. so here is my new question, does anyone has CPUminer for x32 windows to mine x11 algo coins?
download the miner for X11 right in the offical pool to see if it work.
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 07:36:28 AM

I wont post wallet links as you should really be getting them from the op anyway Wink hopefully dev, you can add them to op.

All Information is available in our official website and blog, that is the main source of information and not this forum, wallets should be downloaded only from our site as well.
ariliz

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:05:47 PM

most mysterious coin! developers are silent and miners extract quiet !!
LadangGalau

Activity: 378

EthBits

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:37:16 PM

Exchange?
yet there seems
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 04:51:44 PM

don't know what to say , someone is constantly raping this coin for days, and not on suprnova, but on official pool and i dont get it why, but who knows.
https://pool.creditbit.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

ariliz

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:21:07 PM

I stopped mine. until I hear something from developer
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:41:14 PM

don't know what to say , someone is constantly raping this coin for days, and not on suprnova, but on official pool and i dont get it why, but who knows.

Raping the coin ?!! what does that even mean ? the official pool has open doors, there are 2 other pools beside the official pool and suprnova, feel free to choose one of them and mine with any amount of hashpower you have, in fact you are free to create you own pool and "rape" the coin if you will....

What do you need to hear from the dev team exactly ?

What we can share with you now is simply the fact that this coin has big plans, we are not discussing this for obvious reasons, we do not want this coin to be a classic shitcoin pump and dump, we've walked the mile to put the pieces together and we are not announcing anything until we have a proof of concept and a clear road map.

Exchanges are a very low priority to us for now, at the moment we are working on the following projects(some are at an early stage and others are half done):

- Electrum wallet. lightweight and no need to download the blockchain.
- Importing Copay for Creditbit: a multi signature wallet and cross platform: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Web, Chrome extension, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows... all in one
- Payment processor integration (This will be a really long term project).

This is all we can share with you for now, no blind and unrealistic promises, no pumps and dumps... if you are interested or if you want to contribute to the creditbit project, you can start working on your own github repository and merge request, or you can contact us with your projects for review.

Creditbit is from the community to the community, we believe in and encourage the open source spirit, everyone is welcome to contribute with knowledge/time.

donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:37:05 PM

Raping the coin ?!! what does that even mean ? the official pool has open doors, there are 2 other pools beside the official pool and suprnova, feel free to choose one of them and mine with any amount of hashpower you have, in fact you are free to create you own pool and "rape" the coin if you will....

What do you need to hear from the dev team exactly ?

What we can share with you now is simply the fact that this coin has big plans, we are not discussing this for obvious reasons, we do not want this coin to be a classic shitcoin pump and dump, we've walked the mile to put the pieces together and we are not announcing anything until we have a proof of concept and a clear road map.

Exchanges are a very low priority to us for now, at the moment we are working on the following projects(some are at an early stage and others are half done):

- Electrum wallet. lightweight and no need to download the blockchain.
- Importing Copay for Creditbit: a multi signature wallet and cross platform: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Web, Chrome extension, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows... all in one
- Payment processor integration (This will be a really long term project).

This is all we can share with you for now, no blind and unrealistic promises, no pumps and dumps... if you are interested or if you want to contribute to the creditbit project, you can start working on your own github repository and merge request, or you can contact us with your projects for review.

Creditbit is from the community to the community, we believe in and encourage the open source spirit, everyone is welcome to contribute with knowledge/time.

Block explorer down?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: