Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:04:36 PM

This power measuring that is seen in upper posts on forum is not good for anyone - it makes no benefit to any.

We would be happy if dev. team  would tell us what are they currently working on in the project.
I do not want to criticize, but I think it is important that users are informed of what Crbit dev. team are working/planning.

What exactly do you want to hear?Any suggestion?

CRBIT has everything that a coin needs for mass adoption.Dev team has made everything.Now it's community's time to build new services,projects etc.

Don't wait everything from dev team.I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto has created the whole Bitcoin ecosystem itself.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ameinias

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

POSWallet Support

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:07:23 PM

This power measuring that is seen in upper posts on forum is not good for anyone - it makes no benefit to any.

We would be happy if dev. team  would tell us what are they currently working on in the project.
I do not want to criticize, but I think it is important that users are informed of what Crbit dev. team are working/planning.

What exactly do you want to hear?Any suggestion?

CRBIT has everything that a coin needs for mass adoption.Dev team has made everything.Now it's community's time to build new services,projects etc.

Don't wait everything from dev team.I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto has created the whole Bitcoin ecosystem itself.

And we probably never know who Satoshi Nakamoto really is!!!

And now that we know the devs of crbit we are driving them crazy with our demands.
Loyd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:18:16 PM

I think the coin is technically brilliant but no added value Smiley

BitcoinExpert do not be aggressive to crbit users criticism needed to hear Wink
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:24:56 PM

I think the coin is technically brilliant but no added value Smiley

BitcoinExpert do not be aggressive to crbit users criticism needed to hear Wink

I 'm not aggressive.You know that the written word misread in tone and sometimes misunderstandings created.It's better the community make suggestions about what they would like to see and if there are devs in our community they could help.
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:49:49 PM

Let's make it clear.

Creditbit is just a crypto coin.

With some advantages and improvements over the bitcoin.

The main advantages of the coin is the speed and the 8% gain from POS.

If you think that these advantages are not so important to choose and follow a coin, you can choose another.There are 632 currencies out there.

Do not expect to get rich from Creditbit in one day.It needs time like the most projects.If you care about Creditbit and want to succeed, you need to do something and help this project. Not only to complain about news, announcements and further development. Maybe your forget that this project doesn't ran any ico/presale and it has not funds for further development.

Our team has did everything to deliver a fully functional coin, which within six months of life had higher growth than other currencies out there longer.

And let me agree with @Ameinias

Creditbit is a coin. Ethereum,Waves,Lisk are platforms. Don't compare them. They are totally different.

And @danandanderson, please stop repeat all the time the same thing about Credibit fork into Ethereum platform. We don't need Ethereum.

We will not use the "success" of another project, Like Ethereum, to draw the attention of the world, and their money, to some of you who have thousands of coins to get rich.

If you believe that a Credibit fork into Ethereum can help, you are free to do it. Don't ask this from our devs and our team.
I just answered a question. You should stop repeating yourself by the way, 8% POS bla bla, its getting old, we all know this... No need to say it 50x.
Regarding fork to eth, it was just a suggestion. But lets face it, future is in platforms and dapps.

When someone can't understand, like you, the only solution is the repetition.I will repeat until you understand it and to stop talking about useless things, like fork into Ethereum.

This kind of attitude will get you far in life👍
Repeating the same old story... I havent heard a suggestion from you, just repeating crypto coin and 8% POS. If you have nothing to say it is better to keep quiet!
As things are it seems this is not enough to make crbit alive. On slack there is 2-3 people writting and on thread the same. Sad...
I suggested to give crbit a cause, to become highrisk payment option. Or fork to eth targeting same niche. Becouse of limited funds for advertising and developing this is the way to go, targeting niche market where no ,, big players,, are involved. And I see you writting about community? What community? There are only couple of people activly involved..
Ameinias

Activity: 70

POSWallet Support

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:09:58 PM

Let's make it clear.

If you think that these advantages are not so important to choose and follow a coin, you can choose another.There are 632 currencies out there.

Do not expect to get rich from Creditbit in one day.It needs time like the most projects.If you care about Creditbit and want to succeed, you need to do something and help this project. Not only to complain about news, announcements and further development. Maybe your forget that this project doesn't ran any ico/presale and it has not funds for further development.

Our team has did everything to deliver a fully functional coin, which within six months of life had higher growth than other currencies out there longer.

Creditbit is a coin. Ethereum,Waves,Lisk are platforms. Don't compare them. They are totally different.

And @danandanderson, please stop repeat all the time the same thing about Credibit fork into Ethereum platform. We don't need Ethereum.

We will not use the "success" of another project, Like Ethereum, to draw the attention of the world, and their money, to some of you who have thousands of coins to get rich.

If you believe that a Credibit fork into Ethereum can help, you are free to do it. Don't ask this from our devs and our team.
I just answered a question. You should stop repeating yourself by the way, 8% POS bla bla, its getting old, we all know this... No need to say it 50x.
Regarding fork to eth, it was just a suggestion. But lets face it, future is in platforms and dapps.

When someone can't understand, like you, the only solution is the repetition.I will repeat until you understand it and to stop talking about useless things, like fork into Ethereum.

Repeating the same old story... I havent heard a suggestion from you, just repeating crypto coin and 8% POS. If you have nothing to say it is better to keep quiet!
As things are it seems this is not enough to make crbit alive. On slack there is 2-3 people writting and on thread the same. Sad...
I suggested to give crbit a cause, to become highrisk payment option. Or fork to eth targeting same niche. Becouse of limited funds for advertising and developing this is the way to go, targeting niche market where no ,, big players,, are involved. And I see you writting about community? What community? There are only couple of people activly involved..

FAST - 8% POS
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:14:30 PM

Let's make it clear.

Attitude?Where is your problem with my attitude.I don't think i was rude or said something bad for anyone here.I just say the truth.It's very clear here that you have no idea about cryptos and how they work.You bought/mine some thousands crbits and you wait to become rich without do anything.This is not the right way to help a project.Of course you have every right to do whatever you want with your money.

Every coin has its own special characteristics.Crbit's are speed and gain from POS.My suggestion is clear: Crbit is the perfect solution for merchants who want to accept crypto currencies.And we are already offer this through CoinPayments - http://coinpayments.net/

Nothing more, nothing less.

I 'm not the owner of Creditbit, neither our devs, neither you, neither anyone else.If anyone want to give to crbit a cause, he is free to do it. It's an open source project.

You repeat all the time about highrisk payment option and fork to eth. Do it. If you understand what you mean and how to do it, go on, do it. ETH has nothing to offer in Creditbit.

You admitted yourself that the only reason to care about fork Creditbit to ETH platform is to target the huge ETH community with this huge trading volume.
That means fast enrichment for you and for big holders.

I 'm not aggressive to anyone, i just tell the truth.
danandanderson

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:29:58 PM

Let's make it clear.

Attitude?Where is your problem with my attitude.I don't think i was rude or said something bad for anyone here.I just say the truth.It's very clear here that you have no idea about cryptos and how they work.You bought/mine some thousands crbits and you wait to become rich without do anything.This is not the right way to help a project.Of course you have every right to do whatever you want with your money.

Every coin has its own special characteristics.Crbit's are speed and gain from POS.My suggestion is clear: Crbit is the perfect solution for merchants who want to accept crypto currencies.And we are already offer this through CoinPayments - http://coinpayments.net/

Nothing more, nothing less.

I 'm not the owner of Creditbit, neither our devs, neither you, neither anyone else.If anyone want to give to crbit a cause, he is free to do it. It's an open source project.

You repeat all the time about highrisk payment option and fork to eth. Do it. If you understand what you mean and how to do it, go on, do it. ETH has nothing to offer in Creditbit.

You admitted yourself that the only reason to care about fork Creditbit to ETH platform is to target the huge ETH community with this huge trading volume.
That means fast enrichment for you and for big holders.

I 'm not aggressive to anyone, i just tell the truth.
Everybody who invests wants to earn of investment, thats the whole point of investing, to get something out of it. Huge community is needed if you want merchants using this coin.  With average volume of 1btc ( except when someone dumps, than we see couple of btc )as it is now no one in their right mind will take crbit as payment option.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:50:17 PM

Everybody who invests wants to earn of investment, thats the whole point of investing, to get something out of it. Huge community is needed if you want merchants using this coin.  With average volume of 1btc ( except when someone dumps, than we see couple of btc )as it is now no one in their right mind will take crbit as payment option.

Anyone who invests know the risks of these investments (i hope). So the profit is not sure from any investment. Many people know about Creditbit. We ran an advertising campaign. They can read our ANN thread and give a try to Creditbit if they want.
Jerry S

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:46:40 AM

rebuying and staking this, staking is doing well so far
mladbab

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:26:27 PM

Pozdravljeni,

pisal bom v slovenščini, ker je nas tukaj veliko iz Slovenije, pa da bomo vsi dobili prave informacije. Rad bi se zahvalil ekipi iz Slovenije, ki je naredila tako dober kovanec Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/), saj je Creditbit (CRBIT) eden izmed najhitrejših kovancev na svetu. Ampak žal to ni dovolj, da začne vrednost kovanca tudi temu primerno oziroma tako hitro tudi rasti kot je hiter.
Programerji so svoje naredili, tako da je zdaj na nas, da začne kovanec Creditbit (CRBIT) pridobivati na vrednosti. Za to je pa potrebena skupnost, katere pa trenutno žal ni. Kar nekaj nas je, ki verjamemo, da se da s tem kovancem Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/) dobro zaslužiti. Tako da imam par predlogov, in me zanima tudi vaše mnenje.
Osebno se pogovarjam s parimi finančniki, ki upravljajo za druge z njihovim kapitalom, tako da smo prišli skupaj na dobro idejo.
Kot že vemo, nam sam kovanec Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/) prinese 8% letni donos, kar je z finančnega vidika zelo dober donos, glede na to, koliko nam banke ponudijo. Osebno se ukvarjam še z nepremičninami in je tak donos tudi v nepremičninskem svetu zelo dober. Ampak jaz in moji kolegi vidimo, da bi lahko s Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/) naredili nekaj revolucionarnega kot sta znana slovenca z Bitstampom. V kripto svetu je vse možno, če so pravi ljudje zdraven in skupost, ki verjame ekipi, kateri je interes da kovanec Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/) pridobi na vrednosti.
Prišli smo do zaključka, da je nujno potrebno začeti oglaševati in reklamirati kovanec Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/), tako da bomo v kratkem šli ven z reklamami, kot so finance, delo, TV,..., (kasneje tudi tujina) bili bomo pa zelo vesli, če bi tudi kdo od vas bil pripravljen investirati kaj v oglaševanje.
Predno bomo šli z oglaševanjem ven, bomo naredili pakete za potencialne investitorje, saj bo tako začela vrednost kovanca Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/) hitro rasti. Trenutno je vrednost tako nizka, da že par tisoč evrov dvigne ceno. Pogovarjamo se v večih možnosti, kot so:
1- da stranke seznanimo s kriptosvetom in samim kovancem Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/), kateri nudi 8% letni donos
2- povemo jim, da je ena možnost ,da sami kupujejo in prodajajo na 6 borzah (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/creditbit/#markets), ter jim pri temu pomagamo, če bo potrebno
3- ponudimo jim možnost nakupa v paketih, tukaj pa moji kolegi nastopijo kot finančniki, saj bi pripravili več različnih paketov, npr.
a) če kdo vloži 1.000,00 € in preko njih naredijo vezavo za dobo eno leto, bi v tem primeru dobili 10% letno
a) če kdo vloži 5.000,00 € in preko njih naredijo vezavo za dobo eno leto, bi v tem primeru dobili 12% letno
a) če kdo vloži 10.000,00 € in preko njih naredijo vezavo za dobo eno leto, bi v tem primeru dobili 14% letno......
Verjetno se vsi sprašujete, kaj v tem primeru dobijo oni oziroma mi. Enostavno, v primeru vezave dobijo več donosa (10%, 12%, 14%...), saj verjamejo v valuto Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/), mi vsi ostali, pa dobim ljudi, ki verjamejo v kovanec, in zaradi tega bo valuta Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/) hitreje rasla, kajti z vsakim nakupom kovanca se lastniki zamenjajo in postanejo lastniki ljudje, ki verjamejo, da dlje ko bodo držali kovanec Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/), hitreje bo rasla cena. S tem bi se znebili ljudi, ki hočejo zbiti ceno, saj kar kmalu jim bo zmanjkalo kavancev ali pa bodo začeli verjeti, da se da tukaj kar dobro zaslužiti.
Mogoče razmišljate, kdo jim bo dal razliko med 8% donosom in 10%, 12% ali 14%. Jaz osebno, če bo treba, ker takšna cena kot je sedaj, ne bo večdolgo in sedaj je pravi čas za nakup. Ko se človek nauči dajati, potem hitro dobi tudi kaj nazaj, tako dobro kot slabo.
Mogoče se zdi nekomu ta ideja kot nekakšna piramida, samo predno na to odgovorite, vprašajte sebe, zakaj ste kupili prav ta kovanec Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/). Nočem vam predavati o motivacijskih treningih, ampak vam to pišem, ker osebno verjamem v kovanec Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/), in vidim, da se da narediti zelo dobro zgodbo.
Vsi mi smo kupili zato, da bi nekaj zaslužili, ampak zaslužili bomo edino tako, da bomo tudi drugim privoščili da zaslužijo oziroma jim pomagali, da postanejo finančno neodvisni.
Jaz osebno sem v teh vodah cca 1 leto, in lahko vam povem, da sem kar lep znesek že zaslužil (več kot bi v 30 letih redne službe). Nočem vas na ta način spodbuditi k temu, da se premaknete vsi skupaj, ampak vam hočem povedati, kako sem prišel v te vode. Čisto po naključju sem se pogovarjal s prijateljem, ki je takrat bil zelo skrivnosten, in mi ni hotel povedati za kaj gre. Po enem tretjem srečanju, se je odprl in mi zaupal s čim se ukvarja. Tisti trenutek je verjel, da bo kmalu miljonar in zato se mu ni ljubilo ukvarjati še z menoj, saj vas je večino takšnih, ki gledate samo na svojo korist. Lahko vam zaupam, da ko sem jaz stopil v kripto svet, je šele on začel dobro služiti, ker sva skupaj prišla do dobre ideje in sva tako midva kot najinih par kolegov verjeli da več kot nas je več bomo imeli. Na koncu se je tako tudi pokazalo, in še vedno traja.
Ne govorim, da morate prepričevati ljudi da vlagajo ravno v to valuto Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/), ampak da jim pomagate razumeti tudi ta svet, kajti konec koncu je kriptosvet prihodnost.
Vsi mi bomo začeli služiti takrat, ko bomo tudi drugim privoščili. Nič vas ne stane, če komu rečete, da ima ta valuta Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/) prihodnost, ker jo res ima. Predno pa komu rečete, pa vprašajte sebe zakaj ste vložili. Verjetno ne za to, ker bi se radi znebili svojih prihrankov ampak zato da jih oplemenitite.
Zato vas še enkrat prosim, razmislite, če imate koga, ki bi bil pripravljen sprejeti to valuto Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/), kot plačilno sredstvo ali pa nekoga ki bi samo vlagal kot investicijo z 8 % donosom. 8% donos je garantiran, ampak veliko nas ve, da se lahko s pravimi potezami hitro pozabi na ta donos, kajti danes je kovanec cca 1 cent, z minimalnim vložkom cca 2-3 tisoč evrov ,bo cena hitro cca 2 centa in v tem primeru ne govorimo o 8 % doosu ampak 100%. Zdaj si pa predstavljajte, kaj se bo zgodilo, ko bo nekdo vložil 100.000 € ali več 100.000 tisoč €.
Jaz osebno neobljubljam ničesar razen 8% donosa, če me pa kdo vpraša kaj mislim, pa je moj odgovor, da bi znalo hitro iti na 1 € ali več. Tako sem tudi govoril za Ethereum (ETH), ko je bil cca 0,6€, da bi znalo iti na 10€, pa poglejte koliko je danes cca 11,67 €.

Osebno se dogovarjam še z enimi ki imajo igralne avtomate, samo žal dokler ni nič dorečeno ne bom nič pisal.
Prosim za povratne informacije in predloge. Začnite razmišljati naglas, sej če bomo skupaj stopili nam lahko uspe. Nejc in Damijan (Bitstamp) sta uspela ker sta verjela in še vedno verjameta, pa tudi zato, ker privoščita da tudi drugi uspejo v življenju. Če se bomo skrivali in samo čakali, se bomo kar dobro načakali. Jaz osebno imam čas, samo želim, da tudi drugi okoli mene kaj naredijo v življenju (eni so žal zamudili zgodbo z bitcoinom) zato pa tudi pišem vse to.
Prosil bi, če bi bil kdo toliko prijazen in prevedel v kakšen drug jezik (angleščina, grščina,..), saj so tudi drugi, ki verjamejo v kovanec Creditbit (https://www.creditbit.org/).

danandanderson

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:16:49 PM

I suggest you start buying crbit on exchanges. That will be the best advertising campaign. Buy for 20-30 btc of credit per day for 2-3 weeks on bittrex and it will get noticed for sure. The price will go up drasticly and people will notice it becouse it will be among the top crypto by volume and market cap. And plus you will get coins👍
danandanderson

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:56:11 PM

I suggest you start buying crbit on exchanges. That will be the best advertising campaign. Buy for 20-30 btc of credit per day for 2-3 weeks on bittrex and it will get noticed for sure. The price will go up drasticly and people will notice it becouse it will be among the top crypto by volume and market cap. And plus you will get coins👍

In few days its will happen! Some big investors coming and i hear big advertise compain start in slovenia newspapers as finance,manager and as i hear delo and dnevnik! Finally big moves!

Great news. Maybe its time to buy some crbit back? Or it might be just an attempt to pump price and volume so someone can dump?
McMarko77

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:54:45 AM

This is the right way in cryptocurrency world and not the way you suggest mladbab. PONZI scheme will do no good for Creditbit. Your numbers are totally wrong. Creditbit is by my opinion on of the best technically sophisticated coin and you will turn it to Ponzi scheme offering people packages wtf?? And what is this bullshit talking how much did you earn in one year and Bitcoin story...? What are you Byepress person? You people really pissed me off.
I asked you on Creditbit forum how can I contribute in the community and you guys didn t even bother answering.
I am sill prepared to invest in Creditbit but not as Ponzi. This is only my opinion and I still have some hope for Creditbit.
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 08:00:56 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 08:17:16 AM by Cryptotraider16

This is the right way in cryptocurrency world and not the way you suggest mladbab. PONZI scheme will do no good for Creditbit. Your numbers are totally wrong. Creditbit is by my opinion on of the best technically sophisticated coin and you will turn it to Ponzi scheme offering people packages wtf?? And what is this bullshit talking how much did you earn in one year and Bitcoin story...? What are you Byepress person? You people really pissed me off.
I asked you on Creditbit forum how can I contribute in the community and you guys didn t even bother answering.
I am sill prepared to invest in Creditbit but not as Ponzi. This is only my opinion and I still have some hope for Creditbit.

Dear McM , anybody can do with crbit what he want!!!!
I am the guy who donate over 100.000 crbit for credutbit advertise, pay over 10 btc for creditbit advertise,exchanges to add crbit, cmc advertise, pay to add crbit on merchant coinpayment,pay btcnews to advertise creditbit!
If all holders of crbit donate only 10% my donations i did for crbit then crbit not stay on value its staynow!!!

In life you need to give to get! You most not give anything and expect to get!!! What goes around comes around! Storm coming !!! Some will be happy some will be total unhappy ! The Secret!
But best for crbit value did mmitech and creditbit team ! Hush 14 days! WTF! Yeah its plane they did to keep buy now cheap creditbit! This is plane they did but most not understand that games!

I still buy now since i understand games somebody play!👍🏼

Smart now buy... Stupid kee sale! Welcome to cryptocurrency world!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
mladbab

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:19:02 AM

For you is maybe ponzi, but for me is MLM, if you know what is this. Maybe you should read something about Forever Living, Melaleuca, Amway..(https://bestcompany.com/mlm/). And then you will understand what I want to say. Please dont  wasting my time with negativ. If you dont belive in this coins, you can go buy some others or help us with some good ideas for all holders.
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 08:24:16 AM

For you is maybe ponzi, but for me is MLM, if you know what is this. Maybe you should read something about Forever Living, Melaleuca, Amway..(https://bestcompany.com/mlm/). And then you will understand what I want to say. Please dont  wasting my time with negativ. If you dont belive in this coins, you can go buy some others or help us with some good ideas for all holders.

Great! Good ansver! He say ponzi etc but if one mlm come and invest 10 milion € and his crbit worth over night 10€ then he willl love MLM!
Slovenia peoples please start to think positive and stop only think negative!!!! Why you never believe in sucess!?!
Think one time! With crbit we can all make huge profit for our kids but start to be positive and move your ass! We have best cardsin hands right now! If you will not go now on that crbit train, believe other will go and one day you will rimember mails we text! Be positive!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
McMarko77

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:13:09 AM

Sorry for wasting your time. I said that I still believe in Creditbit because of its specifications. I have the right to express my opinion. I know very well what MLM is but unfortunately there are also a lot of scams in MLMs. I am not saying that you are scammers I just don't like yours approach but this is for every person to decide. Maybe I got it all wrong I just
can't listen to promises how rich we are going to be.
You are not the bank that you could hold my Creditbits within one year period for interests... This is crypto world and it is not working like that. I do appreciate your effort and your donations to Creditbit.
I did some contribution to Creditbit community (slack,votes, your forum, still buying and selling Creditbits) and till now I was always positive.
Enough of me for this topic, if you are interested we can arrange a meeting (person to person) that I will better understand your way of Creditbit jouney.
creditbit (OP)

Activity: 79

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:26:23 AM

Creditbit Team do not approve or endorse the Ponzi scheme these holders are trying to make, this conversation will stop now, anyone will continue talking about this in this thread will get banned from posting here.
danandanderson

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:24:18 PM

Wtf? Ponzi, MLM, etc. every thing could be a ponzi if you look at it... Especialy crypto! But the above suggestions with fixed interest, i dont know, hard to maintain it on a long run. But for sure money can be made that way.
We have to face it it will probably never become a payment option for buissineses, becouse the price is to volatile. It is normal in crypto to have + or - 20% or even more on a daily/weekly basis. And you have to know that 99,9% of buissines owners are not willing to take that kind of risk.
Except for high risk bussines where margins are ussualy more than x2. They can handle price jumping up and down as their main pripority is a stable way of reciving payments. Credit card payment is difficult to get for high risk merchants and even harder to have it for a long period of time becouse of chargebacks etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: