Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LowByter

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:51:27 AM

Why is CreditBit ahead of most alts...one reason is that POS that Cbit has since mid 2016 is coming to a much bigger platform soon... Ethereum:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-hottest-new-platform-and-bitcoins-top-rival-bloomberg

"Removing mining comes in tandem with its replacement, a proof-of-stake solution known as Casper, which has been in development since 2014."

And now as a part of Ethereum and it's own CreditBond and other distribution mechanisms it still surges ahead with great ideas.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:31:49 AM

Buy coins is incredibly cheap today.. Grin

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

akidokatsui

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:33:37 AM

Buy coins is incredibly cheap today.. Grin

target price?
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 05:32:33 AM

Why is CreditBit ahead of most alts...one reason is that POS that Cbit has since mid 2016 is coming to a much bigger platform soon... Ethereum:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-hottest-new-platform-and-bitcoins-top-rival-bloomberg

"Removing mining comes in tandem with its replacement, a proof-of-stake solution known as Casper, which has been in development since 2014."

And now as a part of Ethereum and it's own CreditBond and other distribution mechanisms it still surges ahead with great ideas.

YES! Ethereum platform will be miralce when Vitalik and his devs finish it! And Creditbit will be part of it.

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 05:33:56 AM

Great!Do Chinese know they have to do the migration?

Every holders need to take care of his own coins...or its now CRB or ETH,BTC,......CRB is not the only coin we did need to do migration.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
mctrader

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:04:00 AM

White Paper translated to Chinese!

Biggest market..get ready!
I was born ready!😀
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 01:16:45 PM

Www.dabtc.com relise Creditbit China white paper!

https://www.dabtc.com/index.php/home/art/index/id/153.html

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
CreditBit-dev

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

Clean 'n' polished version

Token instructions

https://www.creditbit.org/downloads/CreditbitWatchToken&Contract.pdf

How to Watch Token and Watch Contract in Mist, Ethereum Wallet and MyEtherWallet

Dev Team
VanAllen

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:41:14 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 04:11:46 PM by VanAllen

Token instructions

How to Watch Token and Watch Contract in Mist, Ethereum Wallet and MyEtherWallet

Dev Team

Excellent. Thanks!  Smiley

I followed the earlier instructions so didn't copy/paste the JSON code. Does that matter? Is there a way to edit and add it?

EDIT: Forget that question .... My mistake. I think I figured it out. Smiley
(I was confusing tokens with contracts)

EDIT2: JSON code won't parse. I suspect the pdf messed up the formatting. Do we have a clean text copy of it?
LowByter

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

Token instructions

Dev Team

So fresh and so clean Smiley

THE BEST DEV TEAM!

dabanda

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:55:08 PM

When I try to do the "Watch Creditbit contracts" part  I get "Couldn´t parse JSON interface" when I click OK, I have tried many times but I get the same all the time. Anyone here know what the problem may be?
LowByter

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

When I try to do the "Watch Creditbit contracts" part  I get "Couldn´t parse JSON interface" when I click OK, I have tried many times but I get the same all the time. Anyone here know what the problem may be?

Which wallet?

dabanda

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:47:10 PM

Which wallet?

Ethereum/mist
CreditBit-dev

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:49:02 PM

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"getCreditBondAddress","outputs":[{"name":"bondAddress","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_gameAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"setCreditGameAddress","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalLockedSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_lockForBlocks","type":"uint256"}],"name":"lockBalance","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_reciever","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"mintMigrationTokens","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"lockdown","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_daoAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"setCreditDaoAddress","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"creditDaoAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"lockedBalanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"avaliableBalance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"standard","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"getAccountData","outputs":[{"name":"avaliableBalance","type":"uint256"},{"name":"lockedBalance","type":"uint256"},{"name":"bondMultiplier","type":"uint256"},{"name":"lockedUntilBlock","type":"uint256"},{"name":"lastBlockClaimed","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimBondReward","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"avaliableBalance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_champion","type":"address"},{"name":"_lockedTokenAmount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_lockTime","type":"uint256"}],"name":"claimGameReward","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"dev","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"creditGameAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_bondAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"setCreditBond","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"lockToken","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_mcAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"setCreditMcAddress","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_extraData","type":"bytes"}],"name":"approveAndCall","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"mintBonusTokensForGames","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"},{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalAvaliableSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"creditMcAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"payable":false,"type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_numberOfBlocks","type":"uint256"}],"name":"LockCredits","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"UnlockCredits","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"}]
Fourwinds117

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

MYETHERWALLET instructions were right on! Thanks Dev. Can see tokens in wallet within minutes of migrating them
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 09:25:20 PM

MYETHERWALLET instructions were right on! Thanks Dev. Can see tokens in wallet within minutes of migrating them

Thanks for info! Its look that devs did the job!
Thanks devs.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:13:19 AM

Where to buy creditbit ?
romanekras

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:53:22 AM

Creditbit Token is Out!
Creditbit’s Migration recently went live. And now the Migration Smart Contract has been successfully deployed as well. As noted by the Creditbit community on Bitcoin Talk, the migration process is indeed very quick, and the development team professional and efficient.
As explained by the dev team, with migration, Creditbit is exchanging old CRBIT coins for newly issued CRB Tokens. For each coin that they receive and lock on the old Blockchain, they issue one Token on Ethereum blockchain.Read more
CreditBit-dev

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:03:06 AM

Where to buy creditbit ?
Old CRBIT coins are available on these markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/creditbit/#markets
New CRB Tokens are not yet available on the Exchanges. Tokens are also locked till further notice - no transactions are allowed.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

Where to buy creditbit ?

If you ask me best price www.livecoin.net
Also bigger stock.
Now with litlle more low price time is great to buy.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: