Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:45:20 AM

Hello Devs ... i know ur doing ur best. Working non stop... but u should pay attention to the price ... creditbit is going further down.. while every other altcoin is goin up at this week...

Plz do ur best to add it to a new exchange as soon as possible. Cuz this is the easist way to reach new ppl...

I believe our coin is the best and it deserves to be 30$ worth at least by the end of 2017

Friend, devs are devs,they do not have anything to do with price! its up to community,to all of use to spred world about CRB
this days is not so easy to come on big exchanges as bittrex,poloniex,kraken,bitfinex...
We community need to work on CRB promotion,devs work on project.

its not like other token when they make crowdfunding....get 5-10 milion $ as they need to make some token done..they spend maybe 500k and rest later push back for token/coin pumpin to start rise...
imagine CRB dev team take 5 milion $.and now put back 4 milion $ to hype CRB!? Wink
CRB devs team work for penuts,no crownd,no ico! so they can not pump CRB token like other do and did!

but i say NEVER GIVE UP! you need to know that CRB token is token like none...its not just copy or some token,coin..but have a lot stuff to give to community..believe me when crb one day hit big exchanges..price can easy go over 10$.... After roadmap 2 got deliver to community as planed,come roadmap 3!!!!!!!

in crypto you need time....  imagine Creditbit was 1 year ago 0.01 and today is approx 0.70- 0.80$...next year same time can easy be 7-8$..if this is not a crazy rise then i do not understand you at all..

we all need to push CRB and then we all will be big winner...

i can only tell you big stuff coming...we all work hard...

to be listed on JAXX wallet is already real respected to CRB token...more good stuff coming..believe me...we all work hard! Wink

go go CRB!

I agree, and most people talking about the price are usually the first ones to go and dump their earnings hard on the exchange. If you feel confident about the token hoard your tokens and forget about them like I am doing and put in a few buy orders for buy support. It only takes a few whales either end to make or break the price. I am looking forward to all the new tech releases and will maybe lock up my tokens to earn the interest.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:13:30 AM

Hello Devs ... i know ur doing ur best. Working non stop... but u should pay attention to the price ... creditbit is going further down.. while every other altcoin is goin up at this week...

Plz do ur best to add it to a new exchange as soon as possible. Cuz this is the easist way to reach new ppl...

I believe our coin is the best and it deserves to be 30$ worth at least by the end of 2017

Friend, devs are devs,they do not have anything to do with price! its up to community,to all of use to spred world about CRB
this days is not so easy to come on big exchanges as bittrex,poloniex,kraken,bitfinex...

its not like other token when they make crowdfunding....get 5-10 milion $ as they need to make some token done..they spend maybe 500k and rest later push back for token/coin pumpin to start rise...
imagine CRB dev team take 5 milion $.and now put back 4 milion $ to hype CRB!? Wink
CRB devs team work for penuts,no crownd,no ico! so they can not pump CRB token like other do and did!

but i say NEVER GIVE UP! you need to know that CRB token is token like none...its not just copy or some token,coin..but have a lot stuff to give to community..believe me when crb one day hit big exchanges..price can easy go over 10$.... After roadmap 2 got deliver to community as planed,come roadmap 3!!!!!!!

in crypto you need time....  imagine Creditbit was 1 year ago 0.01 and today is approx 0.70- 0.80$...next year same time can easy be 7-8$..if this is not a crazy rise then i do not understand you at all..

to be listed on JAXX wallet is already real respected to CRB token...more good stuff coming..believe me...we all work hard! Wink

go go CRB!

to be honest the devs have put in alot of effort for a coin that did not get any sort of finance for this project to get on the road through any sort of ICO crowdsale and imo they are doing far much better than those that have been financed from crowdfunding, i can just imagine how big of a project creditbit would  have been had it sold some of its tokens through a crowdsale.... until then its just a matter of getting listed on a bigger exchanges to  push prices
Fourwinds117

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

No doubt they work hard.

Hi Dev!
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

in crypto you need time....  imagine Creditbit was 1 year ago 0.01 and today is approx 0.70- 0.80$...next year same time can easy be 7-8$..if this is not a crazy rise then i do not understand you at all..

go go CRB!

to be honest the devs have put in alot of effort for a coin that did not get any sort of finance for this project to get on the road through any sort of ICO crowdsale and imo they are doing far much better than those that have been financed from crowdfunding, i can just imagine how big of a project creditbit would  have been had it sold some of its tokens through a crowdsale.... until then its just a matter of getting listed on a bigger exchanges to  push prices

YES! you are right..with no crowd they do a big stuff...i keep tell guys its will be huge. Good positive energy coming. we all will win anyway.
Charlie Shrem know why he support CRB! He is a smart guy!
from over 2000 coins/tokens only CRB got support from Charlie and yes BTC who is still father and king of crypto! Wink

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Fourwinds117

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:30:06 AM

What about dev setting up a btc address and all of this crb community donate and get crb listed 😉
macrypto

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

New video: Claim Bond Reward During 12% Lock Period Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTbtu6WqQUA&feature=youtu.be
Also see CreditBIT Wallpapers:
 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rc9c50ib3f05fo7/AADtES6_DvG4pr-CZtY5WYFwa?dl=0

You can support my YouTube channel and my creation of CreditBIT wallpapers with CRB or ETH on this address:
0xf82ef555e93DdA92010d508eBf5f57aB1636ACaF
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:08:29 PM

You can support my YouTube channel and my creation of CreditBIT wallpapers with CRB or ETH on this address:

thanks

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

thanks
The youtube video is very impressive and many creditbit enthusiasts here should try and watch this. Thanks DXB2017.
VanAllen

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:07:15 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 02:24:49 PM by VanAllen

Excellent work yet again macrypto. Great vid!  Smiley

On the subject of exchanges, while we await the addition of CRB on new exchanges, I think it's important to get existing exchanges, etc to update any references to CRBIT to CRB. I think this may be cause for confusion and could hold back the overall process of getting CreditBit established.

I contacted Livecoin to in an attempt to get them to update their CRBIT to CRB but I received the following response:

Support (assistant):
Hello.
The developer of this coin didn't asked us denoted CreditBit as CRB. Be our politics we change something in coin name only when the developer ask us. But, thank you for inform us.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 04:04:14 PM

thanks
The youtube video is very impressive and many creditbit enthusiasts here should try and watch this. Thanks DXB2017.
I agree this is very helpful in creditbit from there campaign to promote creditbit. I should go try to make videos now and try to make a video about creditbit. Having this video helps to understand more about creditbit.
rabbitcoffee

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:48:10 PM

"my sugest for all is to not even use party wallet!
best is mist!

parety wallet have some real big big bugs...."

Funny I do not see any bugs reported, did you report the bugs?  https://github.com/ethereumproject/parity  It's important just like with most wallets to make sure it is synchronized before using (a common N00b mistake).

As i know some guy have big problems with parety.
will ask him to post here tomm info...i use mist.

If they have problems with using parity, then why not use myetherwallet instead? I think it is a better option to go for since Creditbit is an erc20 token which can be stored in there one just needs to remember or take down notes about his private key to access it or just simply download the .json file and remember the password set. I personally use this wallet to store tokens not just creditbit so I recommend it.
Had my fair share of using the parity wallet its not as bad as others are reporting it to be buggy...Only issue i had using it was the wallet going to sleep during the sync process. Otherwise its a well organised wallet but boy myetherwallet is one hell of a simple wallet for any body to use, highly recommend using that one to store your Creditbit ERC20 token.

Settings---->Parity---->Mode of Operation (choose one).   I have Parity to continuously synch the chain.

Verify it is working properly under "Status".
rabbitcoffee

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

On the subject of exchanges, while we await the addition of CRB on new exchanges, I think it's important to get existing exchanges, etc to update any references to CRBIT to CRB. I think this may be cause for confusion and could hold back the overall process of getting CreditBit established.

I contacted Livecoin to in an attempt to get them to update their CRBIT to CRB but I received the following response:

Support (assistant):
Hello.
The developer of this coin didn't asked us denoted CreditBit as CRB. Be our politics we change something in coin name only when the developer ask us. But, thank you for inform us.

If anybody from Creditbit does contact Livecoin.net, could you make sure the withdrawal fee is set properly?  The 1 CRB is left over from when this was not an ETH token.  It should be inline with other ETH ERC20tokens.  I have already messaged them but pretty sure they might not have the know how for the change to take place.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:25:09 PM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/05/24/creditbit-gets-jaxx-support-posts-update-on-community-and-marketsmedia-status/

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:50:17 PM

http://bitcoinagile.com/E365F1/creditbit-gets-jaxx-support-posts-update-on-community-and-marketsmedia-status_stream

And another good article!

LowByter

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

go go CRB!

Ok i believe ur right. But i ve seen ADs for creditbit on websites more than any other crypto .. every day there is an Ad banner on a website . Who is paying for these ads?

I just wanted to make a point that paying for ads is not effective if u cant reach more exchanges..

We are my friend, CreditBit is a coin that is being built by it's community, everyone can help, either by promoting, paying for ads or by making multimedia like our good friend macrypto... (hi bro Wink

So do something for CreditBit every day and it will give back to you more! Smiley

LowByter

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:06:50 PM

Support (assistant):
Hello.

If anybody from Creditbit does contact Livecoin.net, could you make sure the withdrawal fee is set properly?  The 1 CRB is left over from when this was not an ETH token.  It should be inline with other ETH ERC20tokens.  I have already messaged them but pretty sure they might not have the know how for the change to take place.

I don't think anyone can really make them change their policy...perhaps when other exchanges start they might change their mind...

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 09:31:20 PM

Nice video, thanks for the step by step instruction about claiming  12% bond reward.  This really is helpful to us who is just starting out with ETH wallet.

This is another milestone for creditbit.  I am correct to hold my CRB and not sell it as soon as I received it.  This token will have an exponential increase in price.  Just wait and we will see.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:14:40 AM

Nice video, thanks for the step by step instruction about claiming  12% bond reward.  This really is helpful to us who is just starting out with ETH wallet.

This is another milestone for creditbit.  I am correct to hold my CRB and not sell it as soon as I received it.  This token will have an exponential increase in price.  Just wait and we will see.

Same here, will be keeping and holding this coin for as long as I could. Great news and article about creditbit and I've noticed most of the news are positive ones.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

This is actually great news for Creditbit, it only means to show that it is slowly going up and we just have to hold on to the coins we have. I have a jaxx account and I really like their wallet.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:55:09 AM

Same here, will be keeping and holding this coin for as long as I could. Great news and article about creditbit and I've noticed most of the news are positive ones.
Same goes for me... I will keep holding creditbit until its price goes up and I wil continue to collect more crb so that when it pump I will a high profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: