Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
narnar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

https://ibb.co/npWZNQ
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:30:39 AM

Greetings community,

we would like to point out some facts about the team. “narnar” on August 13th copied the old team members which developed Creditbit 1.0. “Ajeto” replied him with the proper explanation on August 16th. Considering the old team please refer to this explanation.

We, the development team behind the Creditbit 2.0. are working hard to bring DAPP and CreditGame to you ASAP.

As from today, we engaged the Community Relations Manager, who will address you here as “CreditBit-cm”. Please allow him some time to get used to his role, but he will watch this space and try to reply all the questions ASAP. He will take a lot of burden from our shoulders, leaving us more time and energy for the development.

Furthermore, we assigned the Team Manager, his alias here is “CreditBit-tm”. His role is to find and engage the proper candidates to form the List of Candidates for the Executive Board, so expect the elections soon.

I would like to point out once more that the way Creditbit 2.0 will evolve is described in the Whitepaper, so if you haven't, please read it here:  https://www.creditbit.org. It is available in English, Chinese, Portugese and Slovenian.

cheers,
Yours dev team.

CreditBit-cm ? and CreditBit-tm ? we should know who is this sorry? We deserve respecet because we are supporters and holders of CreditBit. It's time to stop bullshiting us right now!

BTW all coming. just relax!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:31:37 AM

Even if the team is there
Crb never exceeds 2 dollars this year

its was already 2.9 and will be again....just follow ANN topic in next weeks!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
bubblegum86

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:45:23 AM

Nice to see that kind of message from dev team, but we still don't know the real names, sorry but all the bigger project's they don't hide the name's and due to harassment reason this is bullshit. Same team is behind Viberate project, why are you hiding?? Stupid games from dev team sorry...

I am sure soon you will all know everything. all who hold wait wait,will be paid of for all waiting..Wink

Even if the team is there
Crb never exceeds 2 dollars this year

I know who is behind the project, but what about the other holders and supporter?s, they don't know.. I even know who you are ML

Narnar it's not the point in price but in trust, so project without team is trustless as we can see how many holders we have? Bunch of Slovenian greedy big holders who only cares for their asses and they get info directly from dev team, bravo!

bubblegum86

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:56:03 AM

Mladen Babic is nobody I suposse this is you "Narnar" ceo of CreditBit? Is this a company or what? You are not founder of CreditBit
CreditBit-cm

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

Greetings community,

we would like to point out some facts about the team. “narnar” on August 13th copied the old team members which developed Creditbit 1.0. “Ajeto” replied him with the proper explanation on August 16th. Considering the old team please refer to this explanation.

We, the development team behind the Creditbit 2.0. are working hard to bring DAPP and CreditGame to you ASAP.

As from today, we engaged the Community Relations Manager, who will address you here as “CreditBit-cm”. Please allow him some time to get used to his role, but he will watch this space and try to reply all the questions ASAP. He will take a lot of burden from our shoulders, leaving us more time and energy for the development.

Furthermore, we assigned the Team Manager, his alias here is “CreditBit-tm”. His role is to find and engage the proper candidates to form the List of Candidates for the Executive Board, so expect the elections soon.

I would like to point out once more that the way Creditbit 2.0 will evolve is described in the Whitepaper, so if you haven't, please read it here:  https://www.creditbit.org. It is available in English, Chinese, Portugese and Slovenian.

cheers,
Yours dev team.

Greeting also from Community Relations Manager.

I will give my best to serve the Community by posting up to date and value adding information.

All our track record data and information regarding our experience will be given in near future.

Talk to you all soon again.

Cheeers

CreditBit-cm
CreditBit-cm

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

Mladen Babic is nobody I suposse this is you "Narnar" ceo of CreditBit? Is this a company or what? You are not founder of CreditBit

@bubblegum86 please be so kind and don't put people down especially with names while u your identity is hidden behind username. If you don't believe in your investment in CRB you can still decide to sell it just as you have bought it...

Other holders support is strong and growing even the price is proving that.
The team is doing its best to establish strong and trustworthy relationship with it's community and will keep working in that direction in the future.

rg
bubblegum86

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:31:40 PM

@bubblegum86 please be so kind and don't put people down especially with names while u your identity is hidden behind username. If you don't believe in your investment in CRB you can still decide to sell it just as you have bought it...

The team is doing its best to establish strong and trustworthy relationship with it's community and will keep working in that direction in the future.

rg

This is not diplomatic answer from such a CM I expected more diplomacy from you, he unveiled himself by posting this picture on social media and even he put a status on Fb page "CEO of CreditBit" ...  So price is proving that? Like to the sky and back down again, there are other reasons for price I have information about that, you know how peoples "EGO" works? Sometimes "EGO" reveal information just to be the man, how do they get info about the news from the team and when they will realease to the public.. why should I reveal my name to the public if this is hiding game?

Cheeers
bubblegum86

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

rg

We just want answers so that's the way I am writing here, your best answer is sell it? What kind of leadership is this? CreditBit team need to prepare to realease who is behing project? How much 6 months? There are no answers to the community and you said community is strong?
There are no answers to the community on Slack and even here, ignoring holders will not help, be responsible!
narnar

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

I do research on the CRB only
I want to help the project
I will tell you your own ideas
I am a fan of CREDITBIT name

What I first bought CREDITBIT 1.0
Then I went to CREDITBIT 2.0
I will pass CREDITBIT 3.0 without thinking
I will follow the instructions of Creditbit.org site

I want to make joints in the project
They are well thought out
CREDITDAO
CREDITG Game
CREDITIDENTITY
CREDITBAY

In addition I would like
Get CRBCARD (visa and master)
The same (monaco) coins and (tenx) like
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:22:34 PM

Get CRBCARD (visa and master) its waist...you can just sale crb for BTC and use any exist btc cards,just load that btc there...

do you guys know how much cost devs to developer all from list..this coin have no ico,no premine btw!

i think CreditGAME and CreditBAY are best 2 stuff crb need to say token is really good for every day use!

BTW CRB need creditDAO to receive pos tokens for advertise and promote token,etc...

i am sure community can suggest some new stuff about it,what to add..i hope some day some new developer will come and make something for crb,since its open source..tommorow mr Vitalik team can come and do something for CRB,you never know! its will be more then great if some more devs see interest and help..its will be always open source project! anybody can develop something for crb. we community will be happy and its will add value to CRB!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:08:44 PM

Greetings community,

cheers,
Yours dev team.

Greeting also from Community Relations Manager.

I will give my best to serve the Community by posting up to date and value adding information.

All our track record data and information regarding our experience will be given in near future.

Talk to you all soon again.

Cheeers

CreditBit-cm

Thanks and welcome.We community are happy to meet you here. please make this token huge, we are here to help!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
narnar

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:24:16 PM

How much is the total money
For the CRB?
It will not be after 11,875,387,9323
CreditBit-cm

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:07:14 AM

How much is the total money
For the CRB?
It will not be after 11,875,387,9323

Hi narnar,

so all coins that are on the market are the ones which were migrated.

DEV and DAO did not jet claim there coins, for them community decided to give in total 4.6 m coins.
When DEV and DAO claim for their Coins they will be locked.

So in total it will be 4,6m coins more.

cheers
CreditBit-cm
LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:23:10 AM

Nice to see that kind of message from dev team, but we still don't know the real names, sorry but all the bigger project's they don't hide the name's and due to harassment reason this is bullshit. Same team is behind Viberate project, why are you hiding?? Stupid games from dev team sorry...

I'm sure you met in person Satoshi so you're feeling safe with Bitcoin Wink

narnar

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

A total of 100 m coins will be written on white paper

Current 11,875,437 CRB + 4.6 m = 16,475,437 m

How is this possible?
LowByter

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:00:08 PM

How is this possible?

It's not, it would take couple of hundred years to reach that.

DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

How is this possible?

Yesits true! Smart guy! We all will die before its eill be 100m crb! Btw if all lock voins there will will be 8-22 % extra a year! But if nobody lock... no new coins coming

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:00:20 AM

thanks Sir

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LowByter

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:06:20 AM

How is this possible?

Yesits true! Smart guy! We all will die before its eill be 100m crb! Btw if all lock voins there will will be 8-22 % extra a year! But if nobody lock... no new coins coming

Except through CreditGame but that won't be much...

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: