Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?  (Read 42200 times)
altcoin_trader

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:02:05 PM

new generation faucet.
simple.
fast.
No advertising Smiley
link reference : http://bitpurge.io/r/2538
link no reference : http://bitpurge.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:48:44 PM

Nobody has mentioned about investment sites. Are they not trusted to use as I have used several in the past 6 months but they have become since defunct and not paying.
Is there a true investment site that is a sure bet so far that has been around for more than a year and that is still paying? I wanted to try minute but has anyone had any luck getting a constant payment from them and how is your deposit returned to you once the time period of holding it has ended? Returned to you in full or do they deduct a portion of it for due fees of service?

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:15:59 AM

Nobody has mentioned about investment sites. Are they not trusted to use as I have used several in the past 6 months but they have become since defunct and not paying.
Is there a true investment site that is a sure bet so far that has been around for more than a year and that is still paying? I wanted to try minute but has anyone had any luck getting a constant payment from them and how is your deposit returned to you once the time period of holding it has ended? Returned to you in full or do they deduct a portion of it for due fees of service?

the only investment sites i know that are really legit and trusted are mostly gambling sites with investment option, that way you could probably lose some part of your money but you still have +EV coz of the house edge, slow and steady is better rather than fast but will turn to scam in some time
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:33:08 AM

Here i think in bitcointalk.org lol, because i think it's quiet easy for earning bitcoin by posting. of course you need join signature campaign first.
for faucets, i think it's kinda waste your time. better do something like doing some task for bitcoin.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:50:57 PM

new generation faucet.
simple.
fast.
No advertising Smiley
link reference : http://bitpurge.io/r/2538
link no reference : http://bitpurge.io
new generation thing doesn't really mean they will be trusted at all we need something old enough to be trusted
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:52:22 PM

I wouldn't gamble if your looking for a trusted site to gain bitcoins. Try building a site to make bitcoins.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:34:36 PM

i believe that the best and really trusted website to earn some decent amounts of bitcoins is trying to participate in a signature campaign and give some time to this forum by posting good quality posts besides that you cant loose anything by claiming small amounts of satoshis on faucet websites

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:59:35 AM

Most investment sites nowadays were most likely a HYIP/ponzi and personally I wouldn't recommend them at all cuz of the risks. I find it profitable though but you have to choose a certain site carefully. Just visit the investors based games section for such programs and also you can ask some advices there
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:58:11 AM

I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

Depends on what you are looking for. In a way, I guess I can say, there is no such thing as trusted websites in the digital currency ecosystem... You don't really know when they are going down or if they are not vulnerable to hacking. So if it is investment what you are looking for you need to take this into consideration.
As for earning a few bits pretty fast, and since faucets are just a pure waste of time, I can't see no other place to start than this here forum.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:55:48 AM

Bitcointalk.org, obviously. You can give loans, join signature campaigns, or advertise your site.
xmax

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:25:54 AM

I have seen so many of these sites claiming to be a good site to verify some of these sites and they all seem to have the same basic information and none until they go scam.  Any recommendation which site is more of a secure site to trust to verify these sites?
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:39:11 AM

moonbitcoin is a really good site where u can claim a big amount and very easy.
Anyways u could also try out the mining game - therefore you could use this miningpartner i use :https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=730
also i got an genesminingpower ongoing which is pretty well! Therefore i got also an rabatcode it is oKt3IL.

Wish you good luck becoming a Satoshi Millionär  Roll Eyes  Wink

regards
lama-hunter
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:46:37 AM

Bitcointalk.org, obviously. You can give loans, join signature campaigns, or advertise your site.
+1
i agree with you Smiley
bitcointalk is good and trusted site to earning some bitcoin
some new faucet Announcements at bitcointalk
and you can join speculation thread to learn more about bitcoin trade Smiley

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:51:06 AM

Loans really are not the best investment.  It sadly is a problem with people defaulting.  It seems some have nothing to lose and are willing to scam.  So I would highly suggest avoiding loans unless collateral is given.

I would agree though this site is kinda the gold standard on trusted.  It has the most traffic by far. And is great place for almost all BTC information.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:21:57 PM

There is no quick way unless you make an investment and gamble or similar.  If you are looking for a good reputable website, you need to do some research.  You can not trust everyone here to give you an unbiased opinion, for they may have a reason for guiding you to a certain site.  So do some research on your own and good luck.  If you are interested in a specific site, you should read into a thread about that site or start a new one to get others opinions.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:34:20 AM

I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

best trusted website to earn bitcoin is bitcointalk.org. seriously it's only need to post to earn bitcoin, but not spam. or you can find website that pay bitcoin by doing some task or something. or if you have speciality go to service section.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:25:18 AM

Tremorgames.com.

It's one of those sites where you do tasks and earn points, and cash out the points. It's mainly used for steam items, but you can withdraw bitcoin. I can vouch for them.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 07:42:41 AM

Tremorgames.com.

It's one of those sites where you do tasks and earn points, and cash out the points. It's mainly used for steam items, but you can withdraw bitcoin. I can vouch for them.

yep, tremorgames is quite nice too! Got like ~$700 worth of games out since early 2014 Smiley

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:47:19 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 03:29:58 PM by Amph

Loans really are not the best investment.  It sadly is a problem with people defaulting.  It seems some have nothing to lose and are willing to scam.  So I would highly suggest avoiding loans unless collateral is given.

I would agree though this site is kinda the gold standard on trusted.  It has the most traffic by far. And is great place for almost all BTC information.

loands are better here anyway than on some website like btcjam, where many are scammer anyway and the whole rating is not really reflective of a sincere trust

here at least you have a good collateral like an account, and you known that it can hold a nice value even in the future due to campaign
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

Loans really are not the best investment.  It sadly is a problem with people defaulting.  It seems some have nothing to lose and are willing to scam.  So I would highly suggest avoiding loans unless collateral is given.

I would agree though this site is kinda the gold standard on trusted.  It has the most traffic by far. And is great place for almost all BTC information.

loands are better here anyway then on some website like btcjam, where many are scammer anyway and the whole rating is not really reflective of a sincere trust

here at least you have a good collateral like an account, and you known that it can hold a nice value even in the future due to campaign

Yes, Btcjam has a notorious rate of loan defaults. Even tho they are trying hard to secure their loans as much as they can, they are really not succeeding!

I would much more loan someone here on the forum in the loaning section than on Btcjam! Here, you at least get to evaluate is it safe or not. By using Btcjam, someone else does that for you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: