Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?  (Read 42203 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:30:32 PM

Bitcoin seems to be the best forum to earn bitcoin without much fakers. Some sites have fake system by which the website take the user to some other website and finally we would understand those are not for bitcoins

If you mean Bitcointalk forum i am agree with this idea.
Here you can earn some income from signature campaign or giveaways without risks as investing in the other ponzi sites

There are a few Ponzi schemes in the forum. The scam accusation site is quite active, which indicates that there are many scammers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 06:24:23 PM

Increase your rank and join signature campaign.
Use Faucet Rotator like yoyobtcrotator.cf

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:40:17 PM

Bitcoin seems to be the best forum to earn bitcoin without much fakers. Some sites have fake system by which the website take the user to some other website and finally we would understand those are not for bitcoins

Here you can earn some income from signature campaign or giveaways without risks as investing in the other ponzi sites

yeah bitcointalk the best site to earn bitcoin. even from giveaway I can get many bitcoin without capital and risk.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:19:29 PM

bitcointalk is also full of scammers and people trying to take advantage of anonymity and internet to rub people of their money. just check scam accusation section and all those negative feedbacks.

you should always be careful yourself and try and detect scammers on your own. and also use precautions like using escrow to avoid it.
It is not exclusive problem of bitcointalk it is general bitcoin community problem. With pseudoanonymity and lack of regulations comes bunch of scammers and thieves.
But that is mostly our own fault that we are falling for their attempts, if some offer is so good it almost unreal - then probably it is scam. But people choose to still believe in this nonsense.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:39:00 PM

i think this websites is a pretty much trusted one to earn bitcoins as you can actually participate in a signature campaign and make money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:20:56 PM

Bitcointalk is good to earn some bitcoins, but you need to be very careful with whom you are dealing with, as the identity is not disclosed on forum, So if you are buying or selling accounts, its better to involve escrow into it.

Well I guess we have to take the risks now dealing on this forum even with escrows because of the recent incidents. I can't imagine a well reputable escrow of this forum did scammed users. I guess we should now all deal at our own risk  Undecided Anyways this is still the best place to explore lots of bitcoin earning opportunities.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:18:48 AM

I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?
well this current site you're on is a trusted site where you can earn btc, theres tons of signature campaigns thatll pay you to advertise their brand. just like im currently advertising the betcoin site.
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:42:52 AM

For small amounts use a signature campaign on this forum
If you have big rank more than full member you can earn big too from signature, just pick the best signature and join it

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:29:56 AM

Bitcointalk is good to earn some bitcoins, but you need to be very careful with whom you are dealing with, as the identity is not disclosed on forum, So if you are buying or selling accounts, its better to involve escrow into it.
using an escrow does not mean will secure because you must be know what Master-P did some times ago and my advice is just carefully if you want to trade with someone else here
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:00:22 AM

If you have big rank more than full member you can earn big too from signature, just pick the best signature and join it

or he can run multiple account with multiple signature and earn even more than a senior or hero, you don't need an high rank account for big earning
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:30:22 AM

But make sure you join a good campaign where you get paid well because there are so many signature campaigns where you can earn Bitcoin.
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:38:39 PM

or he can run multiple account with multiple signature and earn even more than a senior or hero, you don't need an high rank account for big earning

That kind of method was frowned upon on this community but that was a great idea if you can manage it wisely and carefully. There are risks though having multiple accounts like being banned your respective accounts, which will be kinda said if will happen. I am just not sure if there are still some people who do that until now
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:15:08 AM

This is most trusted site of them all!
Use signature campaigns and follow the rules, and you can make btcs.
Also you can rent your signature outside of forum, if you are lucky.
Aamir1

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:08:45 AM

This forum is the most efficient and easiest place for earning bitcoins, you can sell goods, you can do works if you have skills, you cam earn by signature camaigns, and best of all, you will always stay updated about anything regarding bitcoin and other coins around.
Better to stick here and wait for a better rank for your account and start with a signature campaign.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:29:04 PM

This forum is the most efficient and easiest place for earning bitcoins, you can sell goods, you can do works if you have skills, you cam earn by signature camaigns, and best of all, you will always stay updated about anything regarding bitcoin and other coins around.
Better to stick here and wait for a better rank for your account and start with a signature campaign.

This forum isn't bad to make bitcoins easily, but i suggest if you have the needed enough experience about it, you can try trading as well. There is many used altcoins and the price are going up and down fast, you could make earning if you have good strategy
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:32:31 PM

This forum isn't bad to make bitcoins easily, but i suggest if you have the needed enough experience about it, you can try trading as well. There is many used altcoins and the price are going up and down fast, you could make earning if you have good strategy
So you think people are more bad into reading an forum then trading crypto. Think the most easy way is to read this forum and start learn something about it. Trading can also give you Hugh loses if you don't know what you are doing.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:12:55 PM

for start use the faucets
NO. JUST NO. STOP.

You can get a freelance job, or just write some articles of you're fluent in English. That's what I do. And I even do all this in bitcointalk!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:24:31 AM

since all the websites are subjected to market risk to loss money or btc  that i had seen from last 2 year .
if you want earn btc securely then it would be best for you to go at hashocean for cloud minning .
at the present tim this site is more trusted than other sites .
i had also invested 0.3 btc at this site .
at this site you should buy some minimum power that can be purchase by 0.016 btc . and if your minning reaces to minimum limit of 0.005 btv then you will automatically paid .

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:25:11 AM

NO. JUST NO. STOP.

You can get a freelance job, or just write some articles of you're fluent in English. That's what I do. And I even do all this in bitcointalk!

But through faucets bitcointalk will not help man. You need check the sites in Google for faucets dude, like Epay.info here you can find many faucets joined together in one to earn money.
Aamir1

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:32:33 AM

NO. JUST NO. STOP.

Im quite fluent in english, where can i get a job for writing articles?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: