Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?  (Read 42204 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:02:30 PM

Since your a beginer you go in faucets first just save some satoshi in your faucet then gamble it if ypu want it to grow fast lol

Or you could just buy an account and join a signature campaign

i prefered join signature campaign then you waste your time on faucet, with faucet you need more than 1hours to earn 100.000 satosi, but with sign campaign you can earn 100.000 sat with 5-6 post (jr member)

I don't think a beginner should join a sig campaign, he should probably surf faucets or do something else and meanwhile he should keep surfing topics on this forum to learn something about bitcoin and when he reach a better rank then he should join a campaign so that he won't be spamming around.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:25:39 PM

Still mine alt coin, it's profitable if i mine the new coin

Than mining earning the altcoin which is in the growing phase and making investment in Bitcoin with the earned altcoin seems to be a good idea.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:35:55 PM

I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?
if you looking for trusted websites,you will find some,but if you looking for website that can give you bitcoin quickly,you will only find faucet,or faucet rotator,if you want earn quickly,you must learn quickly too.
LeNakko

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:58:56 PM

Though faucets are guaranteed no-risk way to earn Satoshis, it is really slow, unless you spend considerably a long time surfing high amounts of them and repeating it every hour or even 5 mins (ones with the low time gap, between earns). Once you will gather 400-800k satoshis, you can try gambling. Though it is a risky way, if you are lucky it is a way more faster one than scrolling through faucets. As many already mentioned ad campaign is also an excellent way to earn bitcoins, but for that you need at least basic knowledge of bitcoins, for your posts not to become spam. Either way, there is no easy way to earn. Everything requires time and determination Smiley
Kollor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:57:11 PM

I am done with faucets, most of them only give few satoshis and sometimes others are just taking advantage of us.. as of now I have no other site to get bitcoin, as I am hesitant to try new sites, as I have a bad experience in investment scams, though not big. I am only relying now solely in signature campaign..
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:04:13 PM

I am done with faucets, most of them only give few satoshis and sometimes others are just taking advantage of us.. as of now I have no other site to get bitcoin, as I am hesitant to try new sites, as I have a bad experience in investment scams, though not big. I am only relying now solely in signature campaign..

Try my U2cloudmining system for free.
You will be astonnished because it is a fair system where users are lind of owners...

if you do not trust or believe that the future is not profitable then just claim for free and sell
you will get satoshi once a month and so you cannot be scammed for many satoshi.

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:53:34 PM

we can't 100% trust at any site.. there are some faucets who working for few years and paying since start. they are trusted.
and you can try freelancing sites like fiver and upwork, they are 100% trusted sites but they are not paying in bitcoin yet. but there is very strong chance they will start contributing with bitcoin so soon.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:41:48 PM

There are no trusted sites in this industry. If you want to invest your money you will need to stay alert and be prepared to lose it all.
Be sure to never risk more than you can afford to lose!
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:50:37 PM

There are no trusted sites in this industry. If you want to invest your money you will need to stay alert and be prepared to lose it all.
There are trusted sites even some pay directly to Faucetbox or your wallet. It only depend on how much BTC you want to make and what kind of websites your using. Best to check the trust of an website before you invest.
LuanX3

Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:52:45 PM

To start use faucets or buy & hold, or buy and invest
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2940

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 04:05:43 PM

There are trusted sites even some pay directly to Faucetbox or your wallet. It only depend on how much BTC you want to make and what kind of websites your using. Best to check the trust of an website before you invest.
I think there's no trusted site for now because all sites right now is risky.. the only thing i can suggest if you are looking for source of bitcoin only signature campaign for now they are still paying but i don't promise that it will still trusted in many years..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:05:59 PM

To start use faucets or buy & hold, or buy and invest

Better guys you are all can earn bitcoins here itself through signature campaign and in faucets please check the stars it.com site to make bitcoin by click the site advertisements.
check epay.info as well to make bitcoins through faucet.
extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:10:20 PM

how can you say that there are not any trusted sites? I know finding a trusted site is hard and very tricky. but this is not right you are saying. there are still thausands of sites living who still legit and paying.. we can't blame all sites just because of that there are so many scam sites, we should encourage paying sites to join them and work with them.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 04:23:22 PM

how can you say that there are not any trusted sites? I know finding a trusted site is hard and very tricky. but this is not right you are saying. there are still thausands of sites living who still legit and paying.. we can't blame all sites just because of that there are so many scam sites, we should encourage paying sites to join them and work with them.

I agree 200%
My sites are  already trusted for over 20 years...
I am so upset if I read "NO TRUSTED SITES" because I'm the living proof that trusted sites do exist...
I al as well the living proof that red trust points can be wrongly given...

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:54:57 AM

I use freebitco.in and bitcointalk to earn bitcoins.
On bitcointalk you can find jobs to earn bitcoin.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:41:47 PM

If you have some skills and you want to work as a freelancer , you can try this website: https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/
but the jobs there are few comparing with other sites that they do not pay in btc like upwork
Aamir1

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:21:49 PM

I agree 200%
I am so upset if I read "NO TRUSTED SITES" because I'm the living proof that trusted sites do exist...

Are you serious? Your sites are trusted for over 20 years? Come on now, just try to be atleast 20% honest in this.
Ok, just tell us if what are the advantages if we invest in your sites? And tell us why should we trust you and put our money in your sites?
extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:28:54 PM

I agree 200%
My sites are  already trusted for over 20 years...

oh man. you are running a investment site over 20 years and still paying? then what are you doing here? and why you got so many negative trust from DT users? please stop making peoples fools.. no one will became your member till now.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:38:11 PM

I agree 200%

Are you serious? Your sites are trusted for over 20 years? Come on now, just try to be atleast 20% honest in this.
Ok, just tell us if what are the advantages if we invest in your sites? And tell us why should we trust you and put our money in your sites?

loooolll
My sites are trusted over 20 years...

Search winspiral on search engines...you will perhaps be lucky...

1999:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030805160309/http://membres.lycos.fr/juancalvo/
you should find more older if you are clever...

You can nowadays only invest for free...
For real investment it is now too late or too soon.

I hope that my investors who have invested in my systems will be glad...
Now only for free...with less profit of course.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:43:47 PM

I agree 200%

loooolll
My sites are trusted over 20 years...

Search winspiral on search engines...you will perhaps be lucky...

1999:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030805160309/http://membres.lycos.fr/juancalvo/
you should find more older if you are clever...
and here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030720132913/http://site.voila.fr/dutrafic/statistique/sommaire.html
...was funny...

You can nowadays only invest for free...
For real investment it is now too late or too soon.

I hope that my investors who have invested in my systems will be glad...
Now only for free...with less profit of course.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: