Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?  (Read 42204 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:51:55 AM

theres a lot of faucets out there that can be profitable just try to google them, bitcoinzebra is the faucet that I frequently use.

Vires in Numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:24:48 PM

Never been out of this forum to earn bitcoin. Feel this to be the best site to earn with trust. Not much scammers are found in this. Less possibility to end in some form of losing your bitcoins.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:27:09 PM

Never been out of this forum to earn bitcoin. Feel this to be the best site to earn with trust. Not much scammers are found in this. Less possibility to end in some form of losing your bitcoins.

Your first point is absolutely correct that this forum is the best place and the most trusted place for earning bitcoins, but i don't agree with the second point you said, that not much scammers are found in this forum, i think you have never visited investment-based games section, because if you did then you shouldn't have said that, because there are a lot of scammers on this forum and there were as well, many users everyday lose their btc to some scammers and they have found this forum to be the best place for them to steal bitcoins from simple users who never think before investing when they see big returns.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:20:06 PM

Your first point is absolutely correct that this forum is the best place and the most trusted place for earning bitcoins, but i don't agree with the second point you said, that not much scammers are found in this forum, i think you have never visited investment-based games section, because if you did then you shouldn't have said that, because there are a lot of scammers on this forum and there were as well, many users everyday lose their btc to some scammers and they have found this forum to be the best place for them to steal bitcoins from simple users who never think before investing when they see big returns.
thats why we have here default members that can give negative trust for untrusted person that planning to scam people here in our forum so this forum still the best source that you can earn bitcoin because you easily find bitcoin source in services section also you can find some bitcoins from board section like micro earnings.
yeah we know some members here are scammers but thats default members and some mods is very strict about that to do not happen again.. thats why all investment site here are removed giving some negative  trust from our default members..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:41:54 AM

thats why we have here default members that can give negative trust for untrusted person that planning to scam people here in our forum so this forum still the best source that you can earn bitcoin because you easily find bitcoin source in services section also you can find some bitcoins from board section like micro earnings.
yeah we know some members here are scammers but thats default members and some mods is very strict about that to do not happen again.. thats why all investment site here are removed giving some negative  trust from our default members..

Now that is something really good happening now a days, many people out there are afraid to participate in ponzi schemes because of getting a negative trust from the forum and that makes a ponzi scheme unsuccessful and if such scammers get nothing from this forum then we will have less scammers roaming around for scamming people.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:59:59 PM

Faucets come to mind but as the price of bitcoin increases the claims on these faucets decrease to coincide with that. Or the faucet operator would be losing money by spending money out of his own pocket to keep the site paying out.
You could also try bitcoin job sites that look for skilled workers to write code or design websites. But they pay per job.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:34:45 AM

Faucets come to mind but as the price of bitcoin increases the claims on these faucets decrease to coincide with that. Or the faucet operator would be losing money by spending money out of his own pocket to keep the site paying out.
You could also try bitcoin job sites that look for skilled workers to write code or design websites. But they pay per job.

Faucet's bring dust it's just so small of payments.  Yes xapo helps some on that issue.... but your still putting in hours of work and getting paid cent's.   Faucet operators do no lose money long as they make sure you get paid less then ad revenue from visit (which is not much).   So getting spending money from faucets even.... is going to take a long time.

Your idea of selling skills is much better and will pay 10 fold compared to faucets.  But you need a skill, the good news is skills can be learned!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 09:46:58 AM

Faucet's bring dust it's just so small of payments.  Yes xapo helps some on that issue.... but your still putting in hours of work and getting paid cent's.   Faucet operators do no lose money long as they make sure you get paid less then ad revenue from visit (which is not much).   So getting spending money from faucets even.... is going to take a long time.

Your idea of selling skills is much better and will pay 10 fold compared to faucets.  But you need a skill, the good news is skills can be learned!

Faucet operators do no lose money long as they make sure you get paid less then ad revenue from visit

You forget the faucet operators who pay more than ad revenue from visit.
faucetbox helps as well to avoid dust...you set the payout over dust...

smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:49:28 PM

Just stay away from cloud minings and you will be safe, the majority of cloud mining sites have a mask of cloud mining, but deep down they are just a ponzi or HYIP which will get your money in the long run. Be safe, best way to earn free btc (small amounts) is signature campaign in here, of course by not spamming.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:39:54 PM

I think there is some trusted trading platforms like Yobit and so on you can invest there and make some profit if you have the needed experience about trading altcoins
I would suggest yobit of course most especially for their signature campaign. Since I have joined yobit I never had a chance to have a problem with them. Everything is easy to learn and most of all you can learn a lot from it and earn more than you think..

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:12:34 PM

Just stay away from cloud minings and you will be safe, the majority of cloud mining sites have a mask of cloud mining, but deep down they are just a ponzi or HYIP which will get your money in the long run. Be safe, best way to earn free btc (small amounts) is signature campaign in here, of course by not spamming.

Mostly they are scams, but even if they are not scam but they take a lot of time to give ROI.
Someone should not just give their money to cloud mining websites, better to invest your money somewhere else like trading or something else.
Its better to trade altcoins if you have some money then just putting them in cloud mining and waiting for years to earn some profit.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:59:31 AM

I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?
if you can invest go for trading in yobit  Grin
if not u can start your service with your skills in here only !! in services section  Grin
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 08:13:52 AM

Best is to stay away from everything...
So you lose nothing...even time is not lost...
In the meantime people earn satoshi for free with my U2cloudmining system...
It is a system nearer from an U2cloudmining system than moonbitcoin is near from the MOON...(lol)

With my U2cloudmining system you earn nowadays arround 1000 satoshi for free per claim...
Some people say thanks winspiral...
Other ones say it is waste of time...
I say:do what you want and have fun.

If you can earn more than 1000 satoshi somewhere...in few seconds...forget the u2cloudmining for a while(so long you can earn more than 1000 satoshi for free in few seconds)

Yess...my U2cloudmining system looks like a ponzi sheme...but only looks like...it is the big difference...(lol)

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:37:34 PM

I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?
if not u can start your service with your skills in here only !! in services section  Grin

Trading is good with some experience and its your choice if what exchange your choose for yourself where you feel safe to trade.
Just do some good research before doing it so that you don't put your money under risk by investing on a shit coin, there are a lot in the market so be careful.
Selling services is really one of the most consistent ways for earning bitcoins if you have some real skills to make you able to be selected for a work.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:54:01 PM

Trading is good with some experience and its your choice if what exchange your choose for yourself where you feel safe to trade.
Just do some good research before doing it so that you don't put your money under risk by investing on a shit coin, there are a lot in the market so be careful.
Selling services is really one of the most consistent ways for earning bitcoins if you have some real skills to make you able to be selected for a work.
I agree, trading is the fastest way to earn money in the internet, all you need to do is produce a  considerable amount of money as your capital and you are good to go. You can find a lot of trusted trading sites here, we have yobit, poloniex and others.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:01:35 PM

I agree, trading is the fastest way to earn money in the internet, all you need to do is produce a  considerable amount of money as your capital and you are good to go. You can find a lot of trusted trading sites here, we have yobit, poloniex and others.

yes trading is one of the ways to earn bitcoins fast but dont forget in trading, your money can sleep for months specially if you bought coins and the value dropped, if you want to profit you should wait for the price to rise again

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:43:46 PM

Best is to stay away from everything...

You don't have to stay away for everything as long the site is paying and gets positive reviews, why would you stay away from them.
But of course the hyip/ponzi's are exempted on it, for sure they will pay but in the long run they will turn to scam.
Staying away from ponzi and gambling is what I want to say.

winspiral always make me laugh.

as a rule of thumb i would say you should always stay away from people who have a hard time explaining their own business that shows that then either are shady or don't know what they are doing.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:14:05 PM

We know there are two ways to earn bitcoin, free and not free.
if you ask for free site, I suggest to earn bitcoin in faucetbox. This site reliable and proven pay.
if you ask for not free site,  I suggest to do trading bitcoin or altcoin. With it you will be able to earn bitcoin, sites that I normally use is http://poloniex.com/
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:42:48 PM

the best trusted website to earn btc is bitcointalk, you find anything in here like faucet, signature campaign is the way to earn free bitcoin.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

for start use the faucets

Actually faucets are a waste of time. You need to spend excessive hours to get  a ridiculous amount of satoshi. You should try to learn how to trade because in my opinion it is the only way to get good amount of bitcoins, although it also would involve the need of investing some money at first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: