Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best BTC Trading Exchange  (Read 1172 times)
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:41:35 AM

Do you need full ID and verification at bitstamp?  Ultimately I just want to daytrade BTC vs USD.  And then withdraw the BTC back to my wallet when needed.  bitstamp looks to have a liquid market, but I dont want to give them my full ID, etc.

Bitstamp indeed needs full id verification. They want ultra high resolution scans of your documents. That's what I had to do in order to start trading there. It's annoying, but it is only 1 time.

even to just trade BTC/USD and only withdraw BTC?  not planning on withdrawing USD

Check out BTC-e, they are very relaxed when it comes to ID.
Do you know any exchange similar to BTC-e which operates with GBP?
I am sick and tired. I tried register on every single one of English exchange markets just to see info that I need to send them picture of myself with ID in my hand.
You can try this exchange I just check looks like very good https://www.coinimal.com/
Thanks bitcoinmar.. the site you suggested is actually very user friendly and helpful. i have also tried  http://cex.io and it has been as helpful for a newbie like me. Thanks again..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 03:23:35 PM

Do you know any exchange similar to BTC-e which operates with GBP?
I am sick and tired. I tried register on every single one of English exchange markets just to see info that I need to send them picture of myself with ID in my hand.

BTC-e is unique. There's no other major exchange with fiat markets that doesn't give a shit about ID. It did have a GBP market for a while but it would've taken so long to get money on there you might as well have done a foreign transfer anyway.

There ain't many UK exchanges because none of them have UK banking. You'd be hard pressed to find anywhere British based that won't have ID demands up the jacksy anyway. Even localbitcoins sellers all seem to want ID these days.

I also vote for the BTC-e. It is one of the biggest and the oldest exchanges. It has never been accused of stealing people’s money or engaging in any sort of malicious behavior by several users of the exchange, moreover, when in 2012 hackers stole 4500 btc (~$40k), the exchange has not been closed and all balances have been returned to the users accounts.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:28:17 PM

I also vote for the BTC-e. It is one of the biggest and the oldest exchanges. It has never been accused of stealing people’s money or engaging in any sort of malicious behavior by several users of the exchange, moreover, when in 2012 hackers stole 4500 btc (~$40k), the exchange has not been closed and all balances have been returned to the users accounts.

Well, I wouldn't vote for it myself. Even if they're not scammers, their support is dire if you have any problems and I'm not sending any money into a totally unknown black hole regardless of its track record.

And if you want to send fiat there you have to go through ID verification with the third party payment processor before sending anyway. Why bother? It's faster and cheaper to use all the other exchanges. If you're depositing and withdrawing coins only I'd go for Bitfinex as they don't require ID and volume is that much higher.
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 04:15:28 PM

Well, I wouldn't vote for it myself. Even if they're not scammers, their support is dire if you have any problems and I'm not sending any money into a totally unknown black hole regardless of its track record.

And if you want to send fiat there you have to go through ID verification with the third party payment processor before sending anyway. Why bother? It's faster and cheaper to use all the other exchanges. If you're depositing and withdrawing coins only I'd go for Bitfinex as they don't require ID and volume is that much higher.

Their support is dire because there are only a few people, russians (as in 2011) - this is a price for anonymity. And the ID verification is required by the bank, not the exchange.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:13:03 PM

best BTC trading is nothing,yes i think like that because nothing perfect exchange,all exchange have a minus,even its high level like coinbase,kraken,huobi. all of them have a minus thing,and its not about the best,but i think this is about ho many user on that exchange,and it will prove that exchange is the best for bitcoiner.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: