Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY HOLD MY BTC ... THEY STOPED UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT  (Read 365 times)
canopus (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:37:09 PM

is any chance that they UNLOCK my account?: support has no experiences with gmail basic structure: no response from support for unlock: still closed my TICKETS
they dont know that 123.456@gmail.com is same like 123456@gmail.com. JESUS CHRIST Sad Sad
they wanna from me any security question and i know that i didnt setup any security questions when made account on Cryptsy

cryptsy looked very fine for me  ... now that site looks like SCAM PARTY

its time to send my proofs to FBI CRIME INVESTIGATION SITE

EDIT:// all my proofs,infos,scrns sent to FBI
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:07:04 PM

123.456@gmail.com is not the same as 123456@gmail.com - Not sure what you're trying to do here.
canopus (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:30:50 PM

jesus XETSR: are you from SUPPORT of CRYPTSY too?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10313?hl=en

Gmail doesn't recognize dots as characters within usernames, you can add or remove the dots from a Gmail address without changing the actual destination address; they'll all go to your inbox, and only yours. In short:

homerjsimpson@gmail.com = hom.er.j.sim.ps.on@gmail.com
    homerjsimpson@gmail.com = HOMERJSIMPSON@gmail.com
    homerjsimpson@gmail.com = Homer.J.Simpson@gmail.com

All these addresses belong to the same person. You can see this if you try to sign in with your username, but adding or removing a dot from it. You'll still go to your account.

gmail doesnt know DOT between nick....

minerminerovic@gmail.com is same like miner.minerovic@gmail.com  

i change then my mail with DOT and now is problem with SECURITY QUESTIONs!!!!!!

OMG!!!!
canopus (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:47:55 PM

THX KAREN FOR UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT!!!!!

appreciate it her HELP

Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: