Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price fall  (Read 2000 times)
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 01:08:55 PM

I see that once the price pass 400$ it goes down again so fast, heavy dump imo
Besides i noticed that btc-e price since the big drop from 500$ is aligned with bitfinex, Bitstamp, coinbase prices (~395$) which isn't the case with kraken (~360$) any one have more information why?

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nagtatago

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:14:34 PM

Thank the US government for this gift of inventory.

http://www.coindesk.com/us-marshals-final-silk-road-bitcoin-auction/
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:18:25 PM

It peaked at 500 and is not correcting, the rise will continue, we saw this same behaviour last year in november when there were days where the price ended being inferior to the last day. Corrections must happen and I actually hope the rise is very slow because I want more BTC.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:21:02 PM

Parabolic rise is still in effect.
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:03:25 PM

I see this falls of price as correction and not worried about it at all.I will not sell any single bitcoin and will keep holding my funds.If we see behavior of current rising there are and will be high volume of dumps and recoveries in matter of hours.
justbitcoins

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:59:51 PM

I see this falls of price as correction and not worried about it at all.I will not sell any single bitcoin and will keep holding my funds.If we see behavior of current rising there are and will be high volume of dumps and recoveries in matter of hours.

That is right. The rise has just started. The price increase so far is too big. A correction is need to stabilize the price and prepare for future price increase.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:24:44 PM

That is right. The rise has just started. The price increase so far is too big. A correction is need to stabilize the price and prepare for future price increase.

we had our much needed correction from $500 to sub $400 already. can't see the price go much lower than that as i think the bull run will continue very soon.
justbitcoins

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:03:47 AM

we had our much needed correction from $500 to sub $400 already. can't see the price go much lower than that as i think the bull run will continue very soon.

If you are believer of bitcoin, and trust that the price will rise eventually with the increase adoption of bitcoin, then there is no worry at all.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:03:32 AM

If you are believer of bitcoin, and trust that the price will rise eventually with the increase adoption of bitcoin, then there is no worry at all.

Yes the good bitcoin believer, never worry about bitcoin prices goes up or down. Only holding if the right now job for all the bitcoiners. So, it is a part of bitcoin life cycle to go higher prices and come down to the lower price.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:30:41 PM

Price rose 'too fast' and many sold off for profit. One could say that the price-development of Bitcoin is unpredictable and remarkably predictable at the same time ... ! Experienced traders make a considerable amount of money in these volatile times.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:34:06 PM

i believe in bitcoin and its future. that's why i don't worry about the price fall from $500 to below $400. i have enough patience for the comming years.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:33:58 PM

Price rose 'too fast' and many sold off for profit. One could say that the price-development of Bitcoin is unpredictable and remarkably predictable at the same time ... ! Experienced traders make a considerable amount of money in these volatile times.

Yes this is right.Crazy runs like tha one always end with a bigger correction and of course the traders under us use this oppotunity to take some profits.Nothing bad here.This is normal behaviour and should not worry anyone.
At the moment we are around 360-370 which is really good imo. If we can hold this it will take long and we continue to climb I guess.A sustainable rise and a stable 400 should be possible until the end of the year.Let's cross fingers for that!
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:35:01 PM

When there is a very high uptrend, it always correct. So yeah, the guys that sold at 500 can celebrate, but they could have fucked up big time if it kept growing to 1K and beyond. They eventually will. Moral of the story: just hold.
justbitcoins

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:44:37 PM

The recent price drop from $500 to $350 is good correction. This correction is need for the profit taking and prepare for next push higher.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:56:53 PM

OKCoin is having problems:

“OKCoin is currently suffering from malicious cyber attacks and as a result, some services may be suspended, Sorry for the inconvenience.”

Note that the problems conveniently started as the price started to go down. That's deeply suspicious. Many Bitcoin exchanges have gone under because they speculated with customer funds and guessed wrong. When that happened, suddenly delays started to appear. Remember Mt. Gox.

Worse, OKCoin offers "leverage" and derivatives. If they mismanaged their counterparty risk, OKCoin could lose big.

If you have any assets in OKCoin, get them out now.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:00:11 PM

OKCoin is having problems:

“OKCoin is currently suffering from malicious cyber attacks and as a result, some services may be suspended, Sorry for the inconvenience.”

Note that the problems conveniently started as the price started to go down. That's deeply suspicious. Many Bitcoin exchanges have gone under because they speculated with customer funds and guessed wrong. When that happened, suddenly delays started to appear. Remember Mt. Gox.

Worse, OKCoin offers "leverage" and derivatives. If they mismanaged their counterparty risk, OKCoin could lose big.

If you have any assets in OKCoin, get them out now.

Has OKcoin said it will compensate people who were margin called because they couldn't access their accounts to close positions? I'd hate to watch all my money going up in smoke because an exchange was down. I lost some money in that situation once, but not everything.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: