Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The scary truth about ritual Jewish pastries  (Read 767 times)
Dick Trump (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:49:24 AM

There are two pastries in the Jewish religion that have traditionally used human flesh as an ingredient.

First, the Hamentashen. Jewish children learn that the triangular pastry is a replica of the triangular hat worn by Hamen, the arch enemy of the Jewish people. The truth is that the pastry is actually meant to look like Hamen's ear, not his hat. These pastries are filled with poppi seeds, apricots, chocolates, and other sweeets. But many Jews throughout history also filled these pastries with the flesh, fat, and blood of local gentile children kidnapped and murdered in a ritual sacrifice of revenge. This practice continues today, and often involves the use of aborted fetuses supplied to Jewish bakers from organizations like Planned Parenthood.

Second, the Afikomen. This special matzoh is hidden during the Passover Seder. It is a fun game for children to seek out and find the hidden piece of unlevened bread, return it to their father for a reward, and then everyone eats it for dessert. All fun and games, right?

No. This is symbolic of the tenth plague: the slaying of the first born. Jews teach their children that "God" killed the Egyptian pharoah's first born as a punishment for not releasing the slaves. This is not entirely true. Jews also teach that God works through the actions of men. The Israelites were the real perpetrators of the mass killing of all Egyptian children.

This includes Egyptian children born to women in Jews' own homes. Most slave familes of that era had at least one child in their household fathered by the Egypians. This is symbolized by the vacant seat at the seder table, the plate of uneaten food, and the feigned ignorance of the wherabouts of it's intended occupant, "Elijiah."

What's the truth? The male Jewish head of household murdered his stepson, baked his flesh into the matzoh, put his blood into the 4 cups of red wine drank at the seder, and rejoiced in the murder of the innocent child of the Pharoah.

Many Jews still use human flesh in pastries for Passover. They are not widely distributed, but certain Rabbis continue the practice. During a Seder at a Hasidic congregation in Chicago, I followed a rabbi into the kitchen and stole a bit of his pastry. It was much different than a traditional matzah. It looked more like a hunk of halavah. I took it and ate it. He yelled at me not to. I asked him, "Is this what I think it is?" He told me yes and scolded me. The next few days I experienced a mild psychedelic experience and a rather substantial period of enlightenment.

Jews throught history have been notoriously cannibalistic. They still are today. Killing the children of their oppressors and eating them was the Jewish path to freedom. They have continued the tradition, and continue to rule the world through lies and usury to this day.

I was a victim of this practice. I was adopted by a Jewish family. While I was raised Jewish, I was also badly abused. In addition to daily torture, I was given allergy shots as a way for my body to produce antibodies and hormones, and then my blood was drained from my body and consumed by my mother, who is a longtime student and practitioner of occult witchcraft.

I know this sounds hard to believe, but it is true. While blood consumption is not kosher, human flesh has always been kosher. Crazy, I know. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

If humanity is ever going to overcome the tyrrany of Jewish brainwashing, usury, and enslavement, the good men and women of this world are going to have to learn to beat them at their own game.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 05:05:15 PM

I'm not sure if you are telling the truth or not, because its my first time to hear this. I never find any article and book about it before, but do you have any proof that support your statement? Actually there were many cultures that adopt cannibalism, but I'm not sure this still happens nowadays.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:53:05 PM

I'm not sure if you are telling the truth or not, because its my first time to hear this. I never find any article and book about it before, but do you have any proof that support your statement? Actually there were many cultures that adopt cannibalism, but I'm not sure this still happens nowadays.
they dont see it as cannibalism as we aren't human beings to them. the jewish words for non jew and cattle are the same.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:15:25 PM

There are ....

Well, well.

Another Hater.
Dick Trump (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:51:40 AM

You can find information on Google, but I don't want to post Youtube links. Remember, 99% of publishing houses are Jewish-owned. They keep this on the D.L.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 12:32:57 PM

You can find information on Google, but I don't want to post Youtube links. Remember, 99% of publishing houses are Jewish-owned. They keep this on the D.L.
Well google just gave me that information in some blogs about that, but I'm not sure the blog writers are really telling the truth, since every one could make anything in their blog. And, did you feel regret when you are adopting by Jews family?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dick Trump (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:12:50 PM

Well google just gave me that information in some blogs about that, but I'm not sure the blog writers are really telling the truth, since every one could make anything in their blog. And, did you feel regret when you are adopting by Jews family?

I had opportunities I wouldn't have otherwise had, and despite horrendous abuse I do love my adoptive parents. With that said, I would have much preferred to not go through what I did.
Dick Trump (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:30:35 AM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: