Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 123365 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

I'm also going to chime in and say that the new wallet has been working great for me as well so not sure what this member is talking about. What is not working so then we can understand what you are talking about. I left the wallet open for 24 hours and all is working well, I also received some staking rewards so all is good here. I started to promote the T-shirt contest on Twitter yesterday and hopefully soon we start to get some participants.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scalebump

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

It seems that moin is going to be delisted from c-cex. It's a shame that such a good coin has so low volume
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

It seems that moin is going to be delisted from c-cex. It's a shame that such a good coin has so low volume

meh, Moin is on 4 other decent exchanges that don't require an arbitrary minimum to remain listed.  IMO It's a shame that c-cex might delist such a good coin.... OR, maybe we have been through this scenario half a dozen times and I am jaded to it.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 08:54:19 PM

meh, Moin is on 4 other decent exchanges that don't require an arbitrary minimum to remain listed.  IMO It's a shame that c-cex might delist such a good coin.... OR, maybe we have been through this scenario half a dozen times and I am jaded to it.

Yeah that's right! It seems C-cex does this every single month for the past 6 months or so. Well since I invested into MOIN I have noticed it every month as I used to buy all my MOIN from C-cex but when I started having problems all the time withdrawing I switched over to Cryptopia and never looked back as that is now my main exchange to buy MOIN. Purchased another 1100 MOIN coins just the other day to build up on my staking weight and so far the rewards have been excellent. I'll be sending out another tweet today about the T-shirt contest and would like to know if there has been any takers so far?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

meh, Moin is on 4 other decent exchanges that don't require an arbitrary minimum to remain listed.  IMO It's a shame that c-cex might delist such a good coin.... OR, maybe we have been through this scenario half a dozen times and I am jaded to it.

Yeah that's right! It seems C-cex does this every single month for the past 6 months or so. Well since I invested into MOIN I have noticed it every month as I used to buy all my MOIN from C-cex but when I started having problems all the time withdrawing I switched over to Cryptopia and never looked back as that is now my main exchange to buy MOIN. Purchased another 1100 MOIN coins just the other day to build up on my staking weight and so far the rewards have been excellent. I'll be sending out another tweet today about the T-shirt contest and would like to know if there has been any takers so far?

Honestly, who cares about ccex their top coins are usually listed nowhere else which kinda tells everything. Right?

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 11:01:15 PM

meh, Moin is on 4 other decent exchanges that don't require an arbitrary minimum to remain listed.  IMO It's a shame that c-cex might delist such a good coin.... OR, maybe we have been through this scenario half a dozen times and I am jaded to it.

Honestly, who cares about ccex their top coins are usually listed nowhere else which kinda tells everything. Right?

I actually agree with you on C-cex as i even said a few months ago that it might be better if they delist Moin from their exchange as I wouldn't call them a great exchange anyway as they seem to always have problems as well with wallets in maintenance and withdrawal issues which I myself have experienced on a number of occasions withdrawing from there. I was sick of it so now I never use their exchange unless I have too. Most of the coins on their a either dead or no activity from the dev or community but they seem to keep them listed and delist the good coins so it doesn't make sense to me.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 05:32:31 AM

I'm not seeing things right? MOIN is currently trading at over 2,000 sats and is worth 0.02 USD. That is an amazing last 24 hours for the coin and now it will be interesting to see if MOIN can hold at around this price range. A lot might have to do with trying to keep MOIN listed on C-cex as that is where most of the volume has been done but still it's good to see the price where it is.

mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

over 16k USD / 15.6 BTC volume in last 24h on C-CEX  Shocked
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/moin/#markets

looks like not delisting in this period Smiley

WOW. just wow.
someone accumulated a lot.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

I have a dream some day we will know what "the platform" is.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:36:27 PM

over 16k USD / 15.6 BTC volume in last 24h on C-CEX  Shocked
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/moin/#markets

looks like not delisting in this period Smiley

WOW. just wow.
someone accumulated a lot.

Yes and it's still holding at over 0.02 on C-cex which is great to see. Congrats to the ones who purchased MOIN as I'm sure they won't regret their decision in the future as I believe MOIN will be worth a lot more then what it is today. I also picked up another 206 coins yesterday on Cryptopia.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 10:23:01 PM

Finally my buy orders for some more MOIN were filled overnight as I have had these buy orders for more MOIN there for almost a week waiting to catch the price dip and I finally did. The last few days have been great for MOIN as the daily average volume has been over 1 BTC which is great to see. We seem to have months where we average this amount and then it drops off for a while and then it picks up again. That is what I love about this coin and by the way even when it does drop off a little it still has yet to go below 0.01 USD for months now. Nice and steady which is what everyone wants to see in a crypto coin and MOIN is one of them.

Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

Yeah it has been a really good year for MOIN market so far.  I personally have a few weeks of class left and then I should be able to be around here more.  We haven't seen anyone submit for the t-shirt contest yet... that's a little disappointing but not entirely surprising.  All in all things are going well.
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:40:12 PM

I have some drafts for contest but not yet finished..
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

nice! I did imagine if anyone wanted to make a good submission it would require some time and that is probably part of why we haven't seen any yet.  It is really cool though to hear you are working on one.  Cool  And please don't feel rushed.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 09:54:31 PM

Good to see someone working on a submission for the T-shirt contest. I would of thought that there would of been more though by now so maybe some promotions need to go out for people to know? Maybe a thread in the Altcoin marketplace to get people's attention. I've been promoting it on Twitter but it doesn't seem to get many impressions so I didn't promote it last week but I might start again this week as I now have a lot more followers.

Good luck Jookly with the rest of your classes my friend.

ilog

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:43:50 AM

Hello,

When you scroll down with right side scroll er (in option or tools chain data etc.), left side menu panel becomes disrupted - it moves and flashes. This is on Ubuntu 64 16.04 LTS  1280 x 800 16:0 resolution.

Also, I have made a transaction to my new wallet in MOINX - PRIVATE. In overview window - recent transactions box - it shows me not Received Type but SENT type and 0.000 amount of MOINX. Total balance box show just MOIN - PUBLIC balance. MOINX - PRIVATE balance doesn't show up on TOTAL BALANCE or Balances boxs.

Did I failed to send MOINX from previous version wallet to a new wallet? Or is it an ERROR?

Thank you,

Hello,

I still have the same concern which was not addressed. In addition when I open client sometime it doesn't even show MOIN PUBLIC balance. I then close and reopen.

Regards,

In BITCOIN we Trust.
KingCaper (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 05:52:17 PM

Hello,

When you scroll down with right side scroll er (in option or tools chain data etc.), left side menu panel becomes disrupted - it moves and flashes. This is on Ubuntu 64 16.04 LTS  1280 x 800 16:0 resolution.

Also, I have made a transaction to my new wallet in MOINX - PRIVATE. In overview window - recent transactions box - it shows me not Received Type but SENT type and 0.000 amount of MOINX. Total balance box show just MOIN - PUBLIC balance. MOINX - PRIVATE balance doesn't show up on TOTAL BALANCE or Balances boxs.

Did I failed to send MOINX from previous version wallet to a new wallet? Or is it an ERROR?

Thank you,

Hello,

I still have the same concern which was not addressed. In addition when I open client sometime it doesn't even show MOIN PUBLIC balance. I then close and reopen.

Regards,

Thanks for the report ilog, there does seem to be a problem with private transactions made from some older versions of the client to the new one. Everyone please hold off on making any MOINX transactions till I'm done investigating, I'll get back to you shortly on it and I'll take a look at those UI bugs afterwards.

I've put up a new poll based on feedback from rowenta01 on IRC re frequency of updates. Let me know your preference and I'll do my best to adhere.

Aside: I always find it funny how some people sign all their messages on Bitcointalk (as if they don't come in conveniently formatted boxes with their username at the top-left).

KingCaper.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 11:32:24 PM

Thanks KingCaper!

I just voted for regular posts every 2 weeks only because a lot of people out there that do invest in crypto currencies do like to see the dev post regularly even if there isn't much of an update. I think it gives more people confidence also to invest in a coin where the dev posts regularly. Us loyal MOIN investors know that KingCaper is working hard behind the scenes to make MOIN one of the top coins in crypto but for new investors they don't know this. I have had a number of messages from people in this forum asking me about MOIN and what is so special about it because they don't see the dev here. I just tell them that the dev is working hard behind the scenes to make MOIN great and one of the top coins in crypto but it all takes time and for them to invest a small amount and see what happens. Also I tell them to look at the charts and see how well MOIN has been doing and how steady it has been for many months now, this alone shows that MOIN is a great coin as there is strong community support for the coin even though there doesn't seem to be much action going on here. Okay I think I've said enough now and I might be rambling on lol but I hope people get what I'm trying to say about this great coin MOIN.

KingCaper (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:39:52 PM

Thanks KingCaper!

I just voted for regular posts every 2 weeks only because a lot of people out there that do invest in crypto currencies do like to see the dev post regularly even if there isn't much of an update. I think it gives more people confidence also to invest in a coin where the dev posts regularly. Us loyal MOIN investors know that KingCaper is working hard behind the scenes to make MOIN one of the top coins in crypto but for new investors they don't know this. I have had a number of messages from people in this forum asking me about MOIN and what is so special about it because they don't see the dev here. I just tell them that the dev is working hard behind the scenes to make MOIN great and one of the top coins in crypto but it all takes time and for them to invest a small amount and see what happens. Also I tell them to look at the charts and see how well MOIN has been doing and how steady it has been for many months now, this alone shows that MOIN is a great coin as there is strong community support for the coin even though there doesn't seem to be much action going on here. Okay I think I've said enough now and I might be rambling on lol but I hope people get what I'm trying to say about this great coin MOIN.

Thanks vella, I think every 2 weeks seems about right. I'll start tomorrow.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:29:08 PM

Thanks KingCaper!

Thanks vella, I think every 2 weeks seems about right. I'll start tomorrow.

You're welcome mate!

By doing an update every 2 weeks it also give you some free time as well and should keep the MOIN community happy that they are at least seeing something from the dev every so often. By the way I might have another person coming into MOIN in the next week or so as I showed them MOIN and how steady it has been in the market place and they are interested in investing some BTC into this great coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: