Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions of the best way to earn bitcoin through refferals  (Read 1207 times)
greathearted (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:20:30 PM

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I'm new here, but I've used bitcoin for a while.

I am going to run a forum with an expected user-base of around 500, and most of these users will be happy to register for a website and occasionally do a simple task (ect. redeeming a faucet).
I am wondering if you guys know of any such website that will give me the most referral bonuses.

What I am looking for:
  • Simple registration
  • Simple task that users will not be bothered by
  • A website that may interest/engage the users
  • A website with good referral bonuses

What I am not looking for:
  • Anything that needs to be downloaded, any sortof mobile or desktop application
  • Long registration process where you need to confirm phone or credit card
  • Hard/complex/slow task. Ex. poker
  • Something that requires investment

Here's my priorities on the referral bonus:
  • 1. Registrations. This is what most of the users will do.
  • 2. Simple/easy tasks, this is what part of the users might do.

Thanks a lot! I will be happy to signup using your referral link if you suggest me a website I like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:45:53 PM

I think your best bet is to use faucets.  The thing is if you have 500 people doing faucets for you, roughly once per day, you are probably looking at about .05 income per day if they were doing enough of them.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:12:46 AM

I think your best bet is to use faucets.  The thing is if you have 500 people doing faucets for you, roughly once per day, you are probably looking at about .05 income per day if they were doing enough of them.

But to get 500 people under you is a MASSIVE undertaking.  You would have to offer higher rates or something to bring them in.

Referrals are not easy to get.  I would not fight for them unless you have a plan better then everyone else.... which is hard to do.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 05:15:12 AM

How do you know that "most of these users will be happy to register for a website and occasionally do a simple task?"

christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:03:27 AM

How do you know that "most of these users will be happy to register for a website and occasionally do a simple task?"
Maybe he is meaning he has 500 proxies to use and he wants to rake in extra profit with an affilliate program.

Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:11:28 AM

i think you must move your thread to service section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:48:15 AM

Hello there. I am the owner of BitRevenues (http://bitrevenues.com/), a unique faucet that payout 0.01 Bitcoin to it user. Check my Bitcointalk thread for more information - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108727.0. Every time you referral redeem a ticket, you stand 10% chance of getting a free ticket. The ticket could win you 0.01 Bitcoin.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
batibot

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:21:31 AM

I see people earn with faucets or making them on a rotator, but i don't know, I'm just new with all these stuffs.
Good proofs and promising revenue will get 'em all people as referrals, they did get me once but I'm on my own now. Not bad to start some stocks of satoshis.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:06:09 AM

are you fixed on bitcoin? BitShares launched their referral program too,  (Hidden referral inside bitshares.org/technology/referral-rewards-program/?r=removed) it out[/url]

how to use it: http://blog.smartcoin.pw/2015/10/bitshares-how-to-earn-money-with.html

You have to do a referral link and non referral link.  To just have referral link is frowned upon. 

To hide it ... is even more frowned upon.  This shows how cutthroat the refferral game is.  OP asks about getting referrals and others use it to try to gain them self referrals. 
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 09:09:05 AM

are you fixed on bitcoin? BitShares launched their referral program too,  (Hidden referral inside bitshares.org/technology/referral-rewards-program/?r=removed) it out[/url]

how to use it: http://blog.smartcoin.pw/2015/10/bitshares-how-to-earn-money-with.html

You have to do a referral link and non referral link.  To just have referral link is frowned upon. 

To hide it ... is even more frowned upon.  This shows how cutthroat the refferral game is.  OP asks about getting referrals and others use it to try to gain them self referrals. 

you're right, I forgot to edit it out. thanks for letting me now Smiley

Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:11:05 AM

You shouldn't make a forum, but make a Pay Per Task (PPT) / microjobs website with forum Roll Eyes
I'm sure it'll be more effective if you promote your site well Smiley
I agree with you. As a Pay Per Task (PPT) payment sounds more legit than a 'freebie'. A forum has more chances of trolls and suspicious characters. Also the website can be promoted with a minimum of investment in an effective and relevant manner.
ph.amracyshop

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:04:51 AM

I earn with faucets.
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 11:39:09 AM

Best way is to gather referrals on Bitcoin bux sites like Coinad.com and BTCClicks.com. I've got around 80 active referrals and Coinad which bring me around 25-30k Sats every day. This could be an option for you.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 11:54:33 AM

Best way is to gather referrals on Bitcoin bux sites like Coinad.com and BTCClicks.com. I've got around 80 active referrals and Coinad which bring me around 25-30k Sats every day. This could be an option for you.

Coinad is still a thing? I thought they shut down their PTC site and moved to full advertising (which is garbage in my opinion)

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:13:53 PM

Coinad is still a thing? I thought they shut down their PTC site and moved to full advertising (which is garbage in my opinion)

The PTC was moved to bitsforclicks.com

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 01:38:53 PM

The PTC was moved to bitsforclicks.com

oh great, I used to use them from time to time to advertise some websites...!! Smiley

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:45:59 PM

How did you get 80 referrals - I think that's what the OP is asking. How do you get them? How much time or money did you spend? Is it worth it if it takes 3,333 days to earn one bitcoin (at a rate of 30,000 satoshi per day)?

Kozlov

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:55:09 PM

I personally know people who have generated tens of thousands of referrals. One way is to use big rotators like iFaucet and advertise your link. A friend of mine has 2000+ referrals on iFaucet alone, which brings in supplements his referral link into every faucet within the rotator. There are other rotators like LetsGetCrypto which shares referrals randomly. You sign up and if you are active new people who sign up and other users intermittently get a random key - sometimes yours.

Advertising on the ad networks that allow you to pay-per-day is good, Adbit.co and Bee-Ads. Just get out there and advertise! Lots of great spots, it's not too hard. to work out.

Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:35:17 AM

I personally know people who have generated tens of thousands of referrals. One way is to use big rotators like iFaucet and advertise your link. A friend of mine has 2000+ referrals on iFaucet alone, which brings in supplements his referral link into every faucet within the rotator. There are other rotators like LetsGetCrypto which shares referrals randomly. You sign up and if you are active new people who sign up and other users intermittently get a random key - sometimes yours.

Advertising on the ad networks that allow you to pay-per-day is good, Adbit.co and Bee-Ads. Just get out there and advertise! Lots of great spots, it's not too hard. to work out.

i have 200+ reff at sparkprofit (free trding platform)
i share at facebook, twitter and create some comunity like facebook group or other like that

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: