Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2018, 02:44:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀  (Read 14578 times)
Cryptex.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:43:56 PM

Hello everyone.

We are sorry to announce the closure of Cryptex.io. The past few days have been havoc, we have dived into our capital as far as we can and processed payouts as much as we had left, and now, we are left without a single cent of capital.

How?

As you all know, our old developer (who we have all personal information, if you require this and feel it may benefit getting your funds back, send us an email and we will give this information freely) had remaining access to the sites coin servers, where we operated all transactions that were not in trading were being stored.

The following was stolen:
3.89 BTC
4.25mil DOGE
50 CLAMS
120 DASH
102 LTC

The loss cut into over 65% of our holdings. We had only just withdrawn our trading profit to cover the next few days of withdrawals, and he took the worst opportunity in regards to our timing to strike.

We took the loss 'on the chin' and reviewed all accounts and investments to be sure he did not fill up an account to keep withdrawing from, after successful reviews we proceeded to conduct financial reports, at this point in time we were processing withdrawals manually as you all know. We used up the rest of our capital, we were now down to 0 in every coin. In the last few days we have done everything possible to gain more capital to get cryptex back on its feet but our efforts, no matter how long we try to continue, can not keep the platform going.

Those who accuse us of being a ponzi, this situation has not helped our claims despite our efforts to be better than the rest. We understand your mindset will not change, but if we had the intention of stealing, would we really go for such a low and petty amount? We leave those in that category with that thought.

On behalf of the whole cryptex team, we apologise and at the same time thank you for your support throughout this crazy rollercoaster. We hope one day we can come back, return all members and their full ROI and get Cryptex back on the road, bigger and better than ever.

-Cryptex.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rychallenge

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:50:00 PM

I will add this into the monitor and run some tests during the launch before adding into the list.
good luck, it looks different.
1990BEARS

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:55:19 PM

I signed up this site looks good. I am depositing and will post when I invest.
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:08:16 PM

lol... 0.5% per hour  Grin  
Calculate: 0.5% x 24 = 12% Daily... so i need 8 days (or even more) for getting only my principal back without any profit!

Only after 8 days (or even more) you'll pass break even point with over 100% back!

This SCAM will collect coins within 10 days... and then will run away.

Primitive site with banal template! Not unique!
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:17:28 PM

Calculate: 0.5% x 24 = 12% Daily... so i need 8 days (or even more) for getting only my principal back without any profit!

Only after 8 days (or even more) you'll pass break even point with over 100% back!

I got to agree.

rychallenge

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

lol... 0.5% per hour  Grin 

I got to agree.

Lol coinhugger, sorry but you are a sheep. You follow Vasilich who invest in nothing but raisebits/enlarger ok scammers, and promote with payment proof daily, then put down all new site and never give chances.
I give all sites a chance, I have never seen a site with this template or system.
Crypto hours offers .1-.2% hourly, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221646.0
I am putting faith into a new site. OP obviously put effort into thread to.

My monitor investments:
.02BTC
10k DOGE
1DASH
0.5LTC
10CLAMS

I will update if any currency withdrawals stop working, and post txids of payouts when received.
GantZZ

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:29:20 PM

I got to agree.

You two are just pathetic...seriously...
coinhugger

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:30:01 PM

I got to agree.

Lol coinhugger, sorry but you are a sheep. You follow Vasilich who invest in nothing but raisebits/enlarger ok scammers, and promote with payment proof daily, then put down all new site and never give chances.
I give all sites a chance, I have never seen a site with this template or system.
Crypto hours offers .1-.2% hourly, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221646.0

My monitor investments:
.02BTC
10k DOGE
1DASH
0.5LTC
10CLAMS

I will update if any currency withdrawals stop working, and post txids of payouts when received.

No need for name calling. I'm just giving my opinion and I'm called a sheep. Anyway, I don't always agree with Vasilich, but in this case I think he's right.
Anyway, I will overlook the insult this time.

Are you going to put money into this site to monitor it?

rychallenge

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:31:16 PM

I got to agree.

My monitor investments:
.02BTC
10k DOGE
1DASH
0.5LTC
10CLAMS

No need for name calling. I'm just giving my opinion and I'm called a sheep. Anyway, I don't always agree with Vasilich, but in this case I think he's right.
Anyway, I will overlook the insult this time.

Are you going to put money into this site to monitor it?

Why don't you sign up and see inside, then you will see my deposits that I am using to monitor this site.
Vasilich sees front page, instantly down it because he does not like it...
And you (yes sheep) agree, why, you do not provide any explanation.
1990BEARS

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:34:25 PM

25k doge in....because it IS unique, I have not seen anything like it.
invest ID on site 1000007
https://dogechain.info/tx/9b2ec2460326f3a56415522a05f7da30ab117b5ee385cd8fca384f3d4765f048

I got to agree.

I agree lol...some site come out with (kind of) realistic rate, and they first to attack! I think they are hyip owner themself.
Brob12321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:37:17 PM

Yes he is pathetic, he says the same exact thing on every post "primitive website" blah blah blah.  Do you know any other words besides primitive you say it on every damn post !
GantZZ

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:37:35 PM

Why don't you sign up and see inside, then you will see my deposits that I am using to monitor this site.

No, Vasilich* acts like this just because he's jelly and worried that other "HYIPs" could go well.

*Owner of edgecoin.com, enlargerok.com, robitbot.com and raisebits.com
coinhugger

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:39:08 PM

25k doge in....because it IS unique, I have not seen anything like it.
invest ID on site 1000007
https://dogechain.info/tx/9b2ec2460326f3a56415522a05f7da30ab117b5ee385cd8fca384f3d4765f048

I got to agree.

I agree lol...some site come out with (kind of) realistic rate, and they first to attack! I think they are hyip owner themself.

The hostility is thick here today. Well, please tell me what other sites I have supposedly attacked that was new? If you know me you will know I have participated in almost all projects and games here, often from the beginning and I also inform people when I notice if it stops paying. Before you accuse me, better read up on my post history first, mate.

Anyway, good luck with your investment. For your sake I hope I'm wrong and you will make a nice profit here.

Vasilich

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:50:42 PM

No, Vasilich* acts like this just because he's jelly and worried that other "HYIPs" could go well.

Cool! I have become an admin!  Cheesy  Why not Halloween, Redoshi, LongTermsPlan and many other sites... where i don't post negative messages???  Roll Eyes

Read my post carefully:  this site give 0.5% per hour, small calculate: 0.5% x 24 = 12% Daily... so i need 8 days (or even more) for getting only my principal back without any profit!

REASON of MEGA RISK: Only after 8 days (or even more) you'll pass break even point with over 100% back! This SCAM will collect coins within 10 days... and then will run away.
rychallenge

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:59:27 PM

Cool! I have become an admin!  Cheesy  Why not Halloween, Redoshi, LongTermsPlan and many other sites... where i don't post negative messages???  Roll Eyes

Read my post carefully:  this site give 0.5% per hour, small calculate: 0.5% x 24 = 12% Daily... so i need 8 days (or even more) for getting only my principal back without any profit!

REASON of MEGA RISK: Only after 8 days (or even more) you'll pass break even point with over 100% back! This SCAM will collect coins within 10 days... and then will run away.
And if it was 1%-2% per hour you will say "unsustainable scam"
I think .5% is sustainable.
I will post TXID later and add into list later.

Yes he is pathetic, he says the same exact thing on every post "primitive website" blah blah blah.  Do you know any other words besides primitive you say it on every damn post !
Vasilich Vocab:
Primitive, Banal, Scam.
DevSoft

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:02:58 AM

It's normal for him, he allways yells "scam scam scam" in bold & red on the most posts! Tongue
He's like poison. ^^

Vasilich

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:05:02 AM

And if it was 1%-2% per hour you will say "unsustainable scam"
I think .5% is sustainable.
I will post TXID later and add into list later.

Vasilich Vocab:
Primitive, Banal, Scam.

Time will show result  Smiley
Brob12321

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:05:07 AM

So it takes 8 days to break even.  Big deal why does that make it a scam ? Sites have been online for 100, 200, 600 days.
extrobot

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:07:02 AM

http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/d9511f874d2db32477ec96292ea07fd4d2eba55962384518129983f4430b2685

I have deposited 2.51LTC and invested into .5% plan.

I am faithful, the site has a nice look.
Brob12321

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:10:16 AM

Awesome, I'll do the same tomorrow let us know how it goes.
james.lent

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:10:48 AM

I got a strange feeling that its sifter's site
rychallenge

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:14:33 AM

sifter was an idiot...he made a site using a pre made script, and the account was purchased.
I think if it was his site, he would have bought a good account with more rep, with the money he stole. I can't find any premodern script or design like this site, I do not think sifter was a good coder as he did not even realise his site had a backdoor in it.
I do not think it is him, I am researching similar sites to see if I can find any admins similar to cryptex. I will keep updated.
james.lent

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:22:01 AM

sifter was an idiot...he made a site using a pre made script, and the account was purchased.
I think if it was his site, he would have bought a good account with more rep, with the money he stole. I can't find any premodern script or design like this site, I do not think sifter was a good coder as he did not even realise his site had a backdoor in it.
I do not think it is him, I am researching similar sites to see if I can find any admins similar to cryptex. I will keep updated.

During the running days of his site, he was enquiring around on what scripts other sites use. So for all you know it could be him. Newly gained higher level account would show that the password was recently been changed. He doesn't have time for that you see. People would notice.
quad588

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:28:50 AM

During the running days of his site, he was enquiring around on what scripts other sites use. So for all you know it could be him. Newly gained higher level account would show that the password was recently been changed. He doesn't have time for that you see. People would notice.
unless you have proof, which right now you don't, I'm not believing you. Because there are to many accusations in this board...I can't see any resemblance.
https://blockchain.info/tx/6e66fe3cd41196aacde07c270c4515c21136574734716216cd607d2ea6141db3
0.065BTC in, early investors always win Smiley

enthus

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:26:37 AM

nice look of the site...I am investing and will post txid and investment ID when confirmed.
enthus

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:41:19 AM

deposited 20 clam since price has gone to crap lol:
http://khashier.com/tx/bbc101bf2b3347d4004bca341e76382e581c4610d48a014c3d9ae26046c98692
Brob12321

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:27:39 AM

Anyone of these sites can be run by "sifter" or any other admin, what makes you think this site is run by sifter and the other new sites on this board are not ?
james.lent

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:56:01 AM

Anyone of these sites can be run by "sifter" or any other admin, what makes you think this site is run by sifter and the other new sites on this board are not ?

Was just a gut feeling, as being one of the biggest investors on coinbooster, he and i exchanged quite a few pm's and those pointed him in showing interest in starting another site. Also the composition of the OP thread looks familiar and unlike the rest of the OP threads here.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:57:01 AM

Was just a gut feeling, as being one of the biggest investors on coinbooster, he and i exchanged quite a few pm's and those pointed him in showing interest in starting another site. Also the composition of the OP thread looks familiar and unlike the rest of the OP threads here.

Chances are you're right.
1990BEARS

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:11:15 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/26cd1e396e12352e27e3c92324a0f81f55748d9163221de59cf8135af330ff18
0.01 in

Vasilich you are an idiot...support 5% per hour site that will scam quick, and not support sustainable site.
You make no sense.

Chances are you're right.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:19:12 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/26cd1e396e12352e27e3c92324a0f81f55748d9163221de59cf8135af330ff18
0.01 in

Vasilich you are an idiot...support 5% per hour site that will scam quick, and not support sustainable site.
You make no sense.

No need to invent, I do not support any sites.

Reason of Mega Risk: I'm usually not one to avoid high risk, but this one I will need to let pass by. No way I'm going to wait for a 9 days just to get 100% of my investment back...  and wait even longer to start making some profit. This game is set up in such as way as to run with major amounts of money and has more than 10 days to gather the loot.

Anyway good luck with your investments!  Smiley
b1gcoiner15

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:27:48 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?4d2df31566f5a885b38e04451eba0f00a29036a5f6300ffa156c3cab2f62a796
3.92 dash

https://dogechain.info/tx/f422e9020f4b8823d8c39bfb4cce5e9881353a1d95bbfcb728f4ce250bb04eac
75k doge

Smiley
Vasilich

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:36:23 AM

Let's try it... 0.01 BTC ( $ 4.45 )   Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/dad3471a7a8a81c581774110ead7086aaac51544c2ed20372c19a0df31f5a30e

It looks like a project from the administrator ClockWork Platform.
knprest

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:47:22 AM

test with 0.025 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/2524f2c7a1e83a6af4199ab0d338b997a1f44d6b5dd1f5364a2f9d8718704fd4
yurinov

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:55:55 AM

775dc446a57073ae4206fcc00130afbdf36ae741739e50c3d35749a3884585c0
^ 55k doge Wink
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:59:34 AM

Let's try it... 0.01 BTC ( $ 4.45 )   Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/dad3471a7a8a81c581774110ead7086aaac51544c2ed20372c19a0df31f5a30e

It looks like a project from the administrator ClockWork Platform.
I was thinking the same, but that site used coinpayments API and this one doesn't...
Hope this one does better than that site, if it is same owner
supermeatboy385

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:33:42 AM

0.045BTC investment: https://blockchain.info/tx/d37c481b7dcdc3d8cbb1bb8a5ad496fb6d65ed48169bea92acbdfce86a7cdaa8
hope this works Cheesy
extrobot

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:37:33 AM

All payment received no problem so far  Grin withdraw soon!!
rychallenge

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:43:40 AM

6 payout received so far for each currency. I will update with image, in next post.
caliboy37

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:15:29 AM

i will invest, once there are some payment proofs.
rychallenge

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:39:35 AM

All of my payments so far:
deMorphine

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:55:12 AM

Cannot register an account.
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:18:43 AM

Todays news from Cryptex (4th November 2015)

During the first day in operation at Cryptex, we have pointed out many feature enhancements and have implemented a few new ideas into the site…As well as this, we are glad to say that during the launch, no issues or errors have risen!

We have made the following changes to our platform:
— 10% Affiliate Commission, increased from 2.5%
— 0.5% Hourly now runs to 135% ROI (270 hours)
— 0.65% Hourly now runs to 170% ROI (260 hours)
— Affiliate Tools have now been added to the affiliate area (7 banners!)

We have added the following features to our platform:
— You asked, we listened. New 0.8% Hourly plan, runs to 200% ROI (250 hours), ROI back in 125 hours!
— Last Deposits, Last investments, etc on landing page

Investments who were locked into previous plans will not change, due to our ToS stating that all investments are locked in at the time of their activation.

What is coming soon?
— Top Investments, Top Deposits, Top Withdrawals and Top Payments section, this will be implemented into the table for each section
— Extended Monitoring which will allow consistent tracking of all investments and the status of our project!

We are working our hardest to satisfy all clients apart of our program. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post and we will do our best to get back to you!

Cannot register an account.
Hello, we were doing some short maintenance on the site homepage at the time you were trying to register, please try again now and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.
rychallenge

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:01:36 AM

thanks for the update. I see this error though
"170%/26300hrs"
is this just a display error for the new plan?
rychallenge

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:16:17 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/fd6a3798539189104b727429394aca0ebfe9f4ebbc378111095b6f0fb8508c1d - first payout for this program...

instant payment, when i click send, it came.

this is rare, good job. I will keep a good eye on this program.
caliboy37

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:36:37 AM

trying with .0125btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/4dfecb6d91003605a353e2b736317e4c9a1134b9d83686219fdd90a5da9cbeb0
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:01:48 AM

We have just fixed the account creation issue. Sorry for the delay, all browsers should now allow new account creations!

We are also working on:
- Affiliate Earnings update (currently showing earning payments in the payments area rather than affiliate area)
- New affiliate promo tools layout

Thank you for choosing Cryptex!
1990BEARS

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:56:52 PM

Receiving payouts like clockwork, no issues so far
quad588

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:08:16 PM

Affiliate system is working but not showing in affiliate area?
andresem

Activity: 203

Technocrat

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:01:57 AM

here automatic payments ?
quad588

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:08:24 AM

here automatic payments ?
Yes it'd automatic and I've been getting paid hourly for nearly a whole 24 hours, no problem.
I'm currently .007/.065 from my deposit Smiley
extrobot

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:06:35 AM

no problem so far. Keep up for 8 days Huh
knprest

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:28:29 AM

Everything is good, withdrawal and deposit all fine. good site but slow ROI Wink
Vasilich

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:19:02 AM

Everything is good, withdrawal and deposit all fine. good site but slow ROI Wink

Yes you are right! Site made very good. In the beginning, I said bad just because not was registered. But ROI is too slow... i need 9 days to get my investment back without any profit - it is not so good.
caliboy37

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:01:01 AM

Yes you are right! Site made very good. In the beginning, I said bad just because not was registered. But ROI is too slow... i need 9 days to get my investment back without any profit - it is not so good.
i am soon investing in the .8% hourly plan, which gives ROI back in only 5 days~
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:24:34 AM

Statistics as of Nov 6 2015, 6am GMT:
Small news, we are soon beginning the marketing of our project! keep up to date with all our news via bitcointalk, and twitter!

Total deposits: 60 (0.438 BTC | 5.535 LTC | 1.5m DOGE | 30 CLAM | 4.92 DASH)
Total invested: 72 (0.4326 BTC | 5.535 LTC | 1.47m DOGE | 30 CLAM | 4.92 DASH)
Total Payouts: 1200 (0.0538 BTC | 0.757 LTC | 71k DOGE | 4.25 CLAM | 0.6596 DASH)
Total withdrawn: 6 (0.00325 BTC | 520 DOGE)

News report for November 6 being submitted later today!
enthus

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:21:41 AM

good site, hourly payments working well!
Vasilich

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:24:07 AM

I made withdrawal 0.0014 btc but got 0.0012 btc... i payed 0.0002 btc fee from my own withdrawal.
https://blockchain.info/tx/66595c8bff78465efcd377d2fdeee84058ce0dd437d854f22f68a2c6cdbfd7d0

The first time I see HYIP in which investors must pay commission fee from own withdrawal. LOL!  Undecided
Even with so little percentage of investment plan... 0.5% Hourly.

Admin - it is some cheapskate! Real comission fee is 0.00004494 btc, but he took 0.0002 btc.

Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:43:00 AM

I made withdrawal 0.0014 btc but got 0.0012 btc... i payed 0.0002 btc fee from my own withdrawal.
https://blockchain.info/tx/66595c8bff78465efcd377d2fdeee84058ce0dd437d854f22f68a2c6cdbfd7d0

The first time I see HYIP in which investors must pay commission fee from own withdrawal. LOL!  Undecided

Admin - it is some cheapskate! Real comission fee is 0.00004494 btc, but he took 0.0002 btc.

http://dl2.joxi.net/drive/0013/1669/910981/151106/ff68b38cc6.jpg
hello Vasilich
the network fee varies between 0.000025BTC to 0.0004BTC on our daemon client. As transaction values vary, 0.0002BTC is the appropriate fee charged not only by our site, but also by many other wallet clients as a standard fee. Keep in mind our service is a wallet-investment hybrid, and we need to cater for miners.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vasilich

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:46:07 AM

hello Vasilich
the network fee varies between 0.000025BTC to 0.0004BTC on our daemon client. As transaction values vary, 0.0002BTC is the appropriate fee charged not only by our site, but also by many other wallet clients as a standard fee. Keep in mind our service is a wallet-investment hybrid, and we need to cater for miners.

Well, okay  Smiley  I hope you will work a long time!
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:10:19 PM

Getting paid doge hourly and will post payment proof soon!
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:40:10 PM

Hello!
We are currently upgrading our servers, withdrawals are temporarily offline for the next 30 minutes to 1 hour!
We will update with a post once we are back.

-Cryptex.io
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:51:23 PM

Hello!
We are currently upgrading our servers, withdrawals are temporarily offline for the next 30 minutes to 1 hour!
We will update with a post once we are back.

-Cryptex.io
Upgrade complete! Thank you all for your patience.
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 02:14:50 AM

Just deposited some BTC (https://blockchain.info/tx/a5db37e60003de7f71a1fc34927800178cc5217d2d9552e3e8c947de7e911530) I will be reporting back on how my investment goes and if the site pays out.

b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:15:34 AM

Just deposited some BTC (https://blockchain.info/tx/a5db37e60003de7f71a1fc34927800178cc5217d2d9552e3e8c947de7e911530) I will be reporting back on how my investment goes and if the site pays out.
Cool, keep us updated Smiley
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:47:27 AM

hello Vasilich

People who us xapo don't get charged any tx fees on their sending.

███████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀███████████████████
█████████████    ▀▀███████████████▄
██████               ▀▀████████████
█                        ██████████
                     ▄▄████████████
         ████    ▄▄███████████████▀
      ███████▄▄███████████████████
     ████████████████████████████▀
    ████████████████████████████
   █████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████

Refereum
███
███
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
███
███
███
███
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
███
███
rychallenge

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:48:38 AM

hello Vasilich

People who us xapo don't get charged any tx fees on their sending.
this place is automated
as far as i know xapo doesn't let users run automated programs, let alone run automated transactoins lol
Saran666

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 11:35:46 PM

Some big deposits flowing in, .25btc two users invested
We will see if they get paid
quad588

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

Payout Received: 0.018BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/16c5f83c1afc426278f832372831d948c0296187ac693081ceec054ff4d18d83
Brob12321

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:59:30 AM

This is really the first HYIP like this that I have ever seen.  It's really awesome how advanced these things are getting, I really wanna put some money in here, but I'm all out except for like a dollar lol
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:05:27 AM

24k doge withdrawal
https://dogechain.info/tx/985529478e74d08cd5f1cf83e0f82eb50e644e435456f8b07eea3b9c46c2d74c

50k doge deposit
https://dogechain.info/tx/f54c69b169d9c60d2f748bf736b6693b642f42ecd66b35fca5888186f6a4f626
Vasilich

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:10:44 AM

Withdraw 0.002 btc and got to wallet 0.0018 btc...
https://blockchain.info/tx/2c33bb923919c63f19be5bfddf52a05aea3c3aa90e2997efd36ab2ec8b4b36d3
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:10:51 AM

Todays news from Cryptex (8th November 2015)

Cryptex is now 5 days old, and the use of the platform is slowly beginning to rise as Cryptex gets older! Cryptex's marketing team is slowly making progress, and its expected on day 12 (after all first investors receive their FULL ROI) we will have over 500 investments! Below are statistics and updates for you all.

Updates to the platform:
— Due to vast value of investments, larger amount of coins are now moved to cold storage. We will always keep coins spare in the hot wallet for payouts, though if your payout is large it make take 10 minutes to 6 hours for us to add funds to the hot wallet.
— The affiliate system now instantly credits referral 10% to your balance, rather than per payment. These also show in your affiliate area rather than your payments area.
— We have improved the speed and performance of Cryptex.io with a new server, this will make payouts and the general Cryptex a lot smoother!

Statistics:
Total Invested: 130 (1.13 BTC | 6.42 LTC | 2.1m DOGE | 30 CLAM | 4.92 DASH)
Total Deposits: 98 (1.138 BTC | 6.42LTC | 2.07m DOGE | 30 CLAM | 4.92 DASH)
Total Payouts: 5750 (0.27 BTC | 2.06 LTC | 700k DOGE | 10.95 CLAM | 1.766 DASH)
Total Withdrawn: 42 (0.081 BTC | 0.032LTC | 370k DOGE)

What is coming soon?
— Top Investments, Top Deposits, Top Withdrawals and Top Payments section, this will be implemented into the table for each section
— Extended Monitoring which will allow consistent tracking of all investments and the status of our project!

We are working our hardest to satisfy all clients apart of our program. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post and we will do our best to get back to you!
extrobot

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:18:56 AM

is minimum for each plan always going to be the same? or will they reduce/rise later?
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:17:41 AM

Hello investors
We are currently undergoing a very large scaled DDoS attacks.
While we mitigate the attack, the site, as presumed, will be offline.
We predict the mitigation to take no more than 3 hours.
This WILL NOT effect ROI, all account standings will be normal once we are back online.
Thank you for your cooperation.
StyleOfBitcoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:42:32 AM

Hello investors
This WILL NOT effect ROI, all account standings will be normal once we are back online.

omg  Angry
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:49:07 AM

Hello investors

omg  Angry
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are doing our very best to solve the problem.
The attack was extremely widespread in regard to our own DDoS protection, we are still working as hard as we can to mitigate the attack.
We will keep everyone updated, the time frame is still as expected.

- Cryptex.io
StyleOfBitcoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:54:03 AM

Hello investors

omg  Angry
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are doing our very best to solve the problem.
The attack was extremely widespread in regard to our own DDoS protection, we are still working as hard as we can to mitigate the attack.
We will keep everyone updated, the time frame is still as expected.

- Cryptex.io

We hope you'll be with us.
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:01:19 AM

The attack has been mitigated and we are securing our server to assure that attacks like this will not happen again!
Please standby, we will provide an update as to when we are back online.

- Cryptex.io
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:35:28 AM

Cryptex.io is back online!
The platform is now 100% secured from future DDoS attacks with new protection.

Thank you all for your patience, we are opening a giveaway thread as compensation for the downtime!
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:57:43 AM

Cryptex.io is holding a giveaway!

See here for more information! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1240935
Arcteryx

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:29:18 AM

Thanks for the giveaway!
I was one of the first to sign up. Now just waiting for it to be in my account and start to accumulate the interest you are promising will start to happen immediately.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Cereberus
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:30:54 AM

Great time to start this bonus.
I was on the fence about joining up earlier but this got me to get in fast.
Thanks!  Grin

▄▄████████████

Refereum
███
███
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
███
███
███
███
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
███
███
yurinov

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:15:45 AM

The attack has been mitigated and we are securing our server to assure that attacks like this will not happen again!
Please standby, we will provide an update as to when we are back online.

- Cryptex.io
This seems like a usual tactic. Doesn't anybody else see this as a ploy?
What stops them from using this excuse when everybody has put in their coins and then all the sudden this "happens again" but then the site is shut down for good.
How are you to know . You don't  Angry
they got ddos'd
they told us
they fixed it
what more could you want ?
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 952

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:39:30 AM

To have these schemes run for more than 30 days so everyone of their investors can atleast get their ROI back. No matter if they were the first in or the last out just before they decide to bounce.
Let's ask that same question in a month if it is still around.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
yurinov

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:45:06 AM

To have these schemes run for more than 30 days so everyone of their investors can atleast get their ROI back. No matter if they were the first in or the last out just before they decide to bounce.
i do not see how that relates to your original statement lol
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:38:17 AM

Over 7000 payments have been sent as of yet!

Those participating in the giveaway will be credited within 24 hours.
rychallenge

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:14:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0
added to recommended investments
nice job admin, doing well so far
Plopiko

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:36:30 PM

Where is the live chat or the contact page to support ( they are mentioned in faq ) ?
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:00:52 PM

i do not see how that relates to your original statement lol
In 30 days they might bring up the DDOS attack again and shut it down for good.
Clear enough for you now to understand?  Angry

I enrolled and got the bonus so will wait the 30 days and did not need to invest anything, so no loss to me.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:00:26 PM

Over 7000 payments have been sent as of yet!

Those participating in the giveaway will be credited within 24 hours.
I think there is another thread for the giveaway or you are combining the list from this thread and your official giveaway thread?

extrobot

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:18:37 PM

I am nearly at full ROI!!!
Love this site Cheesy
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:39:55 PM

Love this site Cheesy
Could you post some screenshots of this ROI you got so fast?
Proof is needed or it didn't happen as they all say here.
How much you put in to get to ROI so fast? You participate in the bonus giveaway as you surely did receive it to get your investments rolling so quickly.

extrobot

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:58:31 PM

Love this site Cheesy
How much you put in to get to ROI so fast? You participate in the bonus giveaway as you surely did receive it to get your investments rolling so quickly.
I was one of the very first investor.
How come you bash thread?
Anyway I post snapshot later, you are not my boss, I will post when I have achieved deposit back not when you request lol Cheesy
cjmoles
Legendary

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 12:04:07 AM

Why is the link, up top, to the promotion not working.  When I click the link it states that it is "off limits."  Is this also happening to others here in this thread, or is it just happening to me?

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
››.
‹‹████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
HYIPmaster

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:07:07 AM

Love this site Cheesy

How much you received btc? Some transactions proof? You are lie. Here it is necessary to wait 9 days to return your deposit back, and only after 9 days you will start to make a profit.
cjmoles
Legendary

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 12:17:10 AM

Love this site Cheesy

How much you received btc? Some transactions proof? You are lie. Here it is necessary to wait 9 days to return your deposit back, and only after 9 days you will start to make a profit.

Well, I also invested and it shows hourly returns on my investment.  I just can't withdraw those returns until the period has been completed. 

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
››.
‹‹████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
extrobot

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:20:02 AM

Love this site Cheesy

I invested LTC, I have nearly made deposit back
Why would I lie I was one of first investor.
HYIPmaster

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:22:07 AM

Love this site Cheesy

Well, I also invested and it shows hourly returns on my investment.  I just can't withdraw those returns until the period has been completed. 

If you can not withdraw your funds, then means at this point you still do not get anything. Your funds in wallet of admin.
extrobot

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:23:31 AM

Love this site Cheesy

What do you mean? I can withdraw my hourly earnings from my LTC investment.
Explain how you can not withdraw? It credit my earning to my wallet hourly.
HYIPmaster

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:29:03 AM

Love this site Cheesy

Even the first investors will be able to return their deposits only after 9 days, not to mention profits.
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:29:51 AM

60k doge out of 125k total invested. Halfway to deposit back, then from there it will all be profit.
Keep it up cryptex
HYIPmaster

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:32:33 AM

Love this site Cheesy

Where is transactions of payouts? Or your funds still on wallet of admin? If so then it is means you got 0% and admin can in any time run away with all of  deposits.
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:38:30 AM

Love this site Cheesy

Where is transactions of payouts? Or your funds still on wallet of admin? If so then it is means you got 0% and admin can in any time run away with all of  deposits.
What in the world are you talking about?
https://dogechain.info/tx/985529478e74d08cd5f1cf83e0f82eb50e644e435456f8b07eea3b9c46c2d74c
Here, there is 24k I cashed out just the other day. Go and see for yourself in the withdraw section of the site.

Don't know what you guys are talking about, the site is paying and you can withdraw at any time.
cjmoles
Legendary

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 12:40:53 AM

Love this site Cheesy

Well, I haven't even tried to withdraw the interest I've already earned.  I just assumed that it would not be available for withdrawal until the period elapsed from the Q and A section on the site.  My understanding is that I can withdraw my deposit at anytime but the interest will not be available unless I complete the term.  Am I correct?

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
››.
‹‹████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:42:40 AM

Here I just withdrew 19k for you...
Now 43k withdrawals, 40k balance, 125k doge invested. Only 42k until deposit back.
My withdrawals:

Love this site Cheesy

Well, I haven't even tried to withdraw the interest I've already earned.  I just assumed that it would not be available for withdrawal until the period elapsed from the Q and A section on the site.  My understanding is that I can withdraw my deposit at anytime but the interest will not be available unless I complete the term.  Am I correct?
No, I have been withdrawing my interest slowly ever since I started earning it. Try withdrawing 10Doge and see for yourself
Vasilich

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:44:39 AM

Love this site Cheesy

What in the world are you talking about?
Here, there is 24k I cashed out just the other day. Go and see for yourself in the withdraw section of the site.

Don't know what you guys are talking about, the site is paying and you can withdraw at any time.

Yeah, withdraw too. Just percentage is too low and amount is very small.. need wait a many time to get ROI.

cjmoles
Legendary

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 12:50:24 AM

Now 43k withdrawals, 40k balance, 125k doge invested. Only 42k until deposit back.
My withdrawals:

Love this site Cheesy

Well, I haven't even tried to withdraw the interest I've already earned.  I just assumed that it would not be available for withdrawal until the period elapsed from the Q and A section on the site.  My understanding is that I can withdraw my deposit at anytime but the interest will not be available unless I complete the term.  Am I correct?
No, I have been withdrawing my interest slowly ever since I started earning it. Try withdrawing 10Doge and see for yourself

Wow...Nice! No, I believe you.  I'm just going to try to re-invest it to try and compound my earnings.  Question: How'd you know I invested Doge?  I never mentioned that in the thread.  LOL

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
››.
‹‹████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:54:18 AM

My withdrawals:

Love this site Cheesy

Wow...Nice! No, I believe you.  I'm just going to try to re-invest it to try and compound my earnings.  Question: How'd you know I invested Doge?  I never mentioned that in the thread.  LOL
I looked for your investment in the investments section on the site. You can see mine to. I see you invested 10k~ doge.
BishopVal

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:20:00 AM

Site looks good! Smiley Good work admin, but ROI is too low.
quad588

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:42:22 AM

I have got all my affiliate payments, doing well.
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:52:41 AM

Todays news from Cryptex (9th November 2015)

Cryptex is slowly becoming recognized by the community, and is being promoted around the web. The Cryptex Team is doing its best to keep all investors updated as frequently as possible and are always here to answer questions and inquiries!

Updates and News:
- After yesterdays 1 hour of downtime due to a highly coordinated DDoS, we have yet again upgraded our DDoS protection. We assure that we will not receive any further attacks in the future!
- Cryptex is slowly making its mark in the cryptocurrency sphere, with over 400 accounts created with us since we have launched, and over 130 deposits made
- The Cryptex Giveaway was removed by bitcointalk moderators (we are unsure of the reason) though we managed to giveaway over 0.15BTC worth of free BTC to those who participated!

Statistics:
Total Invested: 215 (1.595 BTC | 8.37 LTC | 2.14m DOGE | 30 CLAM | 4.92 DASH)
Total Deposits: 131 (1.536 BTC | 7.417LTC | 2.15m DOGE | 30 CLAM | 4.92 DASH)
Total Payouts: 11000 (0.536 BTC | 3.21 LTC | 1.1m DOGE | 15.2 CLAM | 2.48 DASH)
Total Withdrawn: 74 (0.267 BTC | 0.033LTC | 642k DOGE)

What is coming soon?
— Top Investments, Top Deposits, Top Withdrawals and Top Payments section, this will be implemented into the table for each section.
— Extended marketing in order to assist the performance of our program.

cjmoles
Legendary

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:03:44 AM

Cryptex is slowly becoming recognized by the community, and is being promoted around the web. The Cryptex Team is doing its best to keep all investors updated as frequently as possible and are always here to answer questions and inquiries!

Updates and News:
- After yesterdays 1 hour of downtime due to a highly coordinated DDoS, we have yet again upgraded our DDoS protection. We assure that we will not receive any further attacks in the future!
- Cryptex is slowly making its mark in the cryptocurrency sphere, with over 400 accounts created with us since we have launched, and over 130 deposits made
- The Cryptex Giveaway was removed by bitcointalk moderators (we are unsure of the reason) though we managed to giveaway over 0.15BTC worth of free BTC to those who participated!

Statistics:

What is coming soon?
— Top Investments, Top Deposits, Top Withdrawals and Top Payments section, this will be implemented into the table for each section.

I never received my promotion and I even deposited....see: cjmoles

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
››.
‹‹████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:06:33 AM

The promotion was deleted by bitcointalk moderators. We have no way of seeing anyone who posted after the last people credited, though we credited you with a .0015BTC bonus anyway.

-Cryptex.io
cjmoles
Legendary

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:08:57 AM

Updates and News:

Statistics:

What is coming soon?

Wow...that was the fastest response I ever received....almost instantly promotion was awarded...thanks!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
››.
‹‹████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:13:59 AM

Wow...that was the fastest response I ever received....almost instantly promotion was awarded...thanks!

We are doing our best to keep up with all support requests as quick as possible!
quad588

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:27:10 AM

paid 0.0117BTC !!
https://blockchain.info/tx/548d6c442bbb5ee1f61ccd1d4ab6369054987cdeb62540813b9191abb0eb1e59
supermeatboy385

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:04:04 AM

withdraw 0.025BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/9265afe12a777a4c52e05b67c28b645fe415e819fa525b60ca7ed01acc9fd53d
HydroThunder

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:35:59 AM

I tried to deposit a sum and it ended up coming out below the minimum (0.00098720). I think it processed as a tip by accident

https://blockchain.info/address/14gXwhbdqwM7BdqxZp6bf7AvCVekc8nJQm
rychallenge

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:44:31 AM

I tried to deposit a sum and it ended up coming out below the minimum (0.00098720). I think it processed as a tip by accident

Why bother with .00098? Not trying to be rude but I doubt you will make any profit after the 0.0002 withdrawal fee.
HydroThunder

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:14:01 PM

I'm assuming you can keep reinvesting the initial investment. I was going to try and see what I could make off of that alone.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1554

DIW

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:43:40 PM

What happened to the promotion I can't see it anymore and my post is gone, odd.  My name when I signed up is tiggytomb

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
Vasilich

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:53:32 PM

I withdraw 0.002 btc and got to wallet 0.0018 BTC ($ 0.69)
https://blockchain.info/tx/b5a118a9341f89fa6ef4989b8f4cede998b12ba937c86d4922eb7d60c451921d
Plopiko

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:34:20 PM

I renew my question - Where is the live chat or the contact page to support ( they are mentioned in faq ) ?
Cereberus
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:42:37 PM

What happened to the promotion I can't see it anymore and my post is gone, odd.  My name when I signed up is tiggytomb
Yes promotion was over when they reached 100 users who registered.
It was limited time offer to those members.

▄▄████████████

Refereum
███
███
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
███
███
███
███
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
███
███
Cereberus
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:43:22 PM

Love this site Cheesy

Ah Litecoin, nevermind Roll Eyes

▄▄████████████

Refereum
███
███
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
███
███
███
███
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
 ██
███
███
tiggytomb
Legendary

DIW

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:13:52 PM

Yes promotion was over when they reached 100 users who registered.
It was limited time offer to those members.
I was within the 100 I'm sure as I posted in the thread but then when I went to check it had gone, no worries it's all good.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
nikosbax

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:16:29 PM

my very first deposit https://blockchain.info/address/1Ddbt7xuL7h9uBX3h59UibSKZn9GHiHtoU 0.005btc.will be invest them.i hope to works   Grin

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:33:39 PM

Good to see that the site is still working and Paying what is promised but when i referred some people through coinurl by spending my money it went offline and i got a big hit looking for a refund from the owner of the site.
Thank you
Arcteryx

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:16:58 PM

Updates and News:

Statistics:

What is coming soon?

I received mine too  Grin

How is your investments going cjmoles are you happy with the results so far?
Want to know somemore success stories before putting anything in.

HydroThunder

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:11:40 PM

I would appreciate a response on this, it is not much, but it would make me feel better about the other funds I have invested in the site.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:40:40 PM

Love this site Cheesy
I was one of the very first investor.
How come you bash thread?
Anyway I post snapshot later, you are not my boss, I will post when I have achieved deposit back not when you request lol Cheesy
I understand that but potential investors on this thread would like too see some proofs.
It is just a courtesy to extend it to the community it's not demand. I don't order anyone to do what they don't want to do.

cjmoles
Legendary

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:43:48 PM

Updates and News:

Statistics:

What is coming soon?

I received mine too  Grin

How is your investments going cjmoles are you happy with the results so far?
Want to know somemore success stories before putting anything in.
Well, it looks good so far.  I've been re-investing my interest so I haven't actually made any withdrawals.  But, if it keeps on collecting the way it has been...I'll be very happy with this investment.  However, you know how the HYIP's go....early birds get the worm and then they're gone.  It'd be sweet if it keeps up though....My only advice is: Never risk more then you're willing to lose.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
››.
‹‹████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
tiggytomb
Legendary

DIW

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:52:12 PM

I would appreciate a response on this, it is not much, but it would make me feel better about the other funds I have invested in the site.

I have the same issue, I deposited the minimum as a test 0.001 but it only shows up as 0.00060000 and the TX details state Tip, Thanks!
Can you advise what this is about?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
Arcteryx

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:16:14 AM

What is this tip you investors are talking about...
when you deposit a small amount below the minimum it doesn't see it as a proper investment, so you aren't collecting interest on these?
Well that is well right screwy.  Angry

rychallenge

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:55:18 AM

What is this tip you investors are talking about...
when you deposit a small amount below the minimum it doesn't see it as a proper investment, so you aren't collecting interest on these?
Well that is well right screwy.  Angry
How is that screwy?
Before you deposit it says the minimum is 0.001btc in the same window you copy your deposit address
If you choose to not listen to it, then that is your own fault?
Why would you invest under 0.001 anyway (like 0.0006) when you will just get eaten by TX fees. You will need to invest for 30 days just to make a profit
1990BEARS

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:15:11 AM

Just withdraw another 13.7k dogecoin Cheesy https://dogechain.info/tx/1c490f421857cfce49b30f347be06b80b9fe107fd383da913409eb4aaf6b1b9a
caliboy37

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:22:30 AM

i deposit some dogecoin, i will up your withdraw bearrs  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
hash 77671bbb9f3a5598e16bd2bd8e16fb8ad87ae1e9e75c4c000cb30c37a7ee7c0e
rychallenge

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:33:01 AM

instant monitor withdrawal of 0.0114btc: https://blockchain.info/tx/7e9a462ea33a930c5b6d8ce160fe5e4bb51fbd3ffc90d5e6ea555d9452974a7f
paying as of this post
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:41:15 AM

today i am on 55%-60% roi ratio.
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:45:39 AM

I have the same issue, I deposited the minimum as a test 0.001 but it only shows up as 0.00060000 and the TX details state Tip, Thanks!

https://blockchain.info/tx/4566491832be451c6b0d2f5802c8bf5496da21bd5234aa6c05930d59dd31659d
I can see from your deposit located on the blockchain that you did not deposit 0.001BTC, you deposited 0.0006BTC which is well below the minimum. It is stated clearly in our FAQ that amounts under the minimum are sent directly to the change wallet used for fees. Please follow the guidelines before depositing again if you choose to do so.

For now, we have credited you both your deposits directly into your balances.

-Cryptex.io

The promotion was removed by moderators of bitcointalk, therefor ended early. No reason was given by the moderators, or else we would have tried to continue the giveaway.

I renew my question - Where is the live chat or the contact page to support ( they are mentioned in faq ) ?

We are implementing live chat support within the next 24 hours!
Vasilich

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:57:54 AM

Where is your transaction of withdrawal? If no transaction, then your ROI = 0% and all of your money in wallet, which belongs to the administrator.
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:02:57 AM

Where is your transaction of withdrawal? If no transaction, then your ROI = 0% and all of your money in wallet, which belongs to the administrator.
0.0023BTC in wallet
cashout 0.0128BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/df8d38b9e8ab85af7fc902d350fdd31f801ae791c2f34c2475b61bdb349bbd63
i am 55% ROI ratio. ROI ratio mean how much back from deposit, does not matter in site or in wallet or in ass lol
Vasilich

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:10:59 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet
cashout 0.0128BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/df8d38b9e8ab85af7fc902d350fdd31f801ae791c2f34c2475b61bdb349bbd63
i am 55% ROI ratio. ROI ratio mean how much back from deposit, does not matter in site or in wallet or in ass lol

I think that is a big difference where the money - in your wallet or in the wallet, which belongs to admin.
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:11:47 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

I think that is a big difference where the money - in your wallet or in the wallet, which belongs to admin.
lol it is 55% roi on my deposit. i am talking about deposit. who talking about where money is? no one cares.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:23:52 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

lol it is 55% roi on my deposit. i am talking about deposit. who talking about where money is? no one cares.

2015/11/05, you sent 0.025 btc with 0.0002 fee

2015/11/09 (4 days have passed) you withdrawal 0.012875 btc with fee 0.0002 btc and got 0.012675 btc

Result after 5 days:

You got back 55% from your initial deposit.
Your profit = - 45%

Thats right?  Grin
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:28:17 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

2015/11/09 (4 days have passed) you withdrawal 0.012875 btc with fee 0.0002 btc and got 0.012675 btc

Result after 5 days:

Your profit = - 45%

Thats right?  Grin

my balance is also .00235 BTC lol
add that on and it is 55%
also it is ROI, not profit, use the right term.
You are wrong, give up
Vasilich

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:36:21 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

Result after 5 days:

Your profit = - 45%

Thats right?  Grin

You are wrong, give up

What is your result after 5 days?  PROFIT = 0%  Grin  Principal back = 55%

Thats right?
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:38:11 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

Result after 5 days:

Your profit = - 45%

Thats right?  Grin

You are wrong, give up

Thats right?

LOL are you stupid?
ROI = Return on Investment ... NOT PROFIT
So far 55% is RETURNED ON MY INVESTMENT
MAN you are dumber than i thought  Grin Grin Grin
Vasilich

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:43:30 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

Result after 5 days:

Your profit = - 45%

Thats right?  Grin

You are wrong, give up

Thats right?

LOL are you stupid?
MAN you are dumber than i thought  Grin Grin Grin

Do not be stupid, i know perfectly well what is means ROI.
I asked about other thing, about your results after 5 days...

Passed days: 5
PROFIT = 0%
Principal back = 55%

Thats right?   Grin
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:45:30 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

Result after 5 days:

Your profit = - 45%

Thats right?  Grin

You are wrong, give up

Thats right?

LOL are you stupid?
MAN you are dumber than i thought  Grin Grin Grin

PROFIT = 0%
Principal back = 55%

Thats right?   Grin

Yes that is right but you still call me out on original statement:
55% back so far
so you are still wrong with your original statement, lol
Vasilich

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:47:22 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

Result after 5 days:

Your profit = - 45%

Thats right?  Grin

You are wrong, give up

Thats right?

LOL are you stupid?

PROFIT = 0%
Principal back = 55%

Thats right?   Grin

55% back so far

Relax man... I also participate in this program!  Wink
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:49:53 AM

0.0023BTC in wallet

Result after 5 days:

Your profit = - 45%

Thats right?  Grin

You are wrong, give up

Thats right?

LOL are you stupid?

PROFIT = 0%
Principal back = 55%

Thats right?   Grin

55% back so far

Relax man... I also participate in this program!  Wink
lol i am relaxed, i just like being right Wink
tiggytomb
Legendary

DIW

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:17:14 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/4566491832be451c6b0d2f5802c8bf5496da21bd5234aa6c05930d59dd31659d
I can see from your deposit located on the blockchain that you did not deposit 0.001BTC, you deposited 0.0006BTC which is well below the minimum. It is stated clearly in our FAQ that amounts under the minimum are sent directly to the change wallet used for fees. Please follow the guidelines before depositing again if you choose to do so.

I thought i deposited 0.001 as I did read that the minimum was 0.001, I transferred this from another site to test out your site and see how it works so there must be an issue with the site I transferred it from they must have taken the 0.0004 as a fee! will need to look at them.
Thanks for adding it to my balance and for your help.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
rychallenge

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:50:24 AM

I thought i deposited 0.001 as I did read that the minimum was 0.001, I transferred this from another site to test out your site and see how it works so there must be an issue with the site I transferred it from they must have taken the 0.0004 as a fee! will need to look at them.
good to see issue was resolved.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:47:39 AM

This website charges 0.0002 fees on every investment and it seems the website you sent the funds from also charges similar amount.

stayerc

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:08:34 PM

does this still pay?

Donations for a new wheelchair:12miPHPt8ezcBoHBvLe9h82neesYG6Qbmu
1990BEARS

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:10:32 PM

does this still pay?
Yes withdrew just yesterday, paying for me Smiley

This website charges 0.0002 fees on every investment and it seems the website you sent the funds from also charges similar amount.
It charges only .0002 per withdraw
Not deposit/investment that is free, no fee
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:25:54 PM

@1990BEARS It charges only .0002 per withdraw Not deposit/investment that is free, no fee i thought it charges on both deposit and withdrawer.

rem911

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:43:06 PM

Not satisfied? Post your questions below, and we will respond as soon as we can![/center] Smiley

Satoshi came the morning, in the evening dogs ran Cool All this is good, but noted that new invitations are no longer displayed (or rather their contributions and Ref. Charges). And not just me - a man came by my link, made two contributions - I have them invisible ... as it turned out he went to the link with the three deposits - also empty.

My login rem911

Invited tarnado

nikosbax

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:13:37 PM

ADMIN how the investors takes their profit? Grin Roll Eyes

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:42:45 PM

Just checked it out.
We can see only investment statistics.
Why not payout statistics too?
Then,I think,would be more transparent.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

300 sat./15 minutes-2000 minimum
100 sat./5 min
Up to 213650 sat./100 min

BTC EASIEST WAY!

Up to 5000 sat./60 min
[color
1990BEARS

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:51:23 PM

@1990BEARS It charges only .0002 per withdraw Not deposit/investment that is free, no fee i thought it charges on both deposit and withdrawer.
No I have made several deposits and investments there is no fee...have you even invested? It seems you are here just for your sig campaign.

ADMIN how the investors takes their profit? Grin Roll Eyes
lol
You withdraw it
How else?

Just checked it out.
We can see only investment statistics.
Why not payout statistics too?
Then,I think,would be more transparent.
Click payouts it shows payout statistics

So many dumb people today?? lol
quad588

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:13:30 PM

still getting paid Cheesy Cheesy
Few day till deposit back
HydroThunder

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:36:08 PM

I appreciate the quick response.

Thank you!
Vasilich

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:54:20 AM

Withdraw 0.0022 BTC and got to my wallet 0.002 BTC ( $ 0.57 )
https://blockchain.info/tx/6934163c5ab7b9eadd7c95992a2674d7dbd63cc75190b6c1b64f705a5b6cc5db

cjmoles
Legendary

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 05:44:42 AM

I've deposited several times and I my account was credited with exactly what I deposited.  Now, I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet but from some of the other posts in this thread I see that there's a 0.0002BTC withdrawal fee on BTC withdrawals.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
››.
‹‹████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:56:29 AM

just withdrew 100500 Dogecoin, instant as usual
https://dogechain.info/tx/0873b31cdd58235077a6f7116c0fee951de2b4f7d0307336d2e933f1512ef590

have been compounding and have made quite a bit doing so.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:59:27 AM

I've deposited several times and I my account was credited with exactly what I deposited.  Now, I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet but from some of the other posts in this thread I see that there's a 0.0002BTC withdrawal fee on BTC withdrawals.

Yes, the admin is very greedy, he even decided from each withdrawal additionally get profit to himself in amount 0.0002 BTC. In all other HYIPs the transactions fee is always pays the project itself, but here is not.
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:38:20 AM

I've deposited several times and I my account was credited with exactly what I deposited.  Now, I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet but from some of the other posts in this thread I see that there's a 0.0002BTC withdrawal fee on BTC withdrawals.

Yes, the admin is very greedy, he even decided from each withdrawal additionally get profit to himself in amount 0.0002 BTC. In all other HYIPs the transactions fee is always pays the project itself, but here is not.
lol very greedy?
man, you are such a little bitch.
I've seen exchanges charge 0.0002, 0.0005 sometimes even 0.001 per transaction, and you're crying over 0.0002?
If it bothers you that much don't use the program lol, someone has to pay TX fees and obviously admin does not want to.
When you send your deposits to blockchain, who pays the fee, you or blockchain? You do...just like you do here.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:48:00 AM

I've deposited several times and I my account was credited with exactly what I deposited.  Now, I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet but from some of the other posts in this thread I see that there's a 0.0002BTC withdrawal fee on BTC withdrawals.

lol very greedy?
I've seen exchanges charge 0.0002, 0.0005 sometimes even 0.001 per transaction, and you're crying over 0.0002?
If it bothers you that much don't use the program lol, someone has to pay TX fees and obviously admin does not want to.
When you send your deposits to blockchain, who pays the fee, you or blockchain? You do...just like you do here.

Do not be so stupid... all good know about different sizes of fee.
Are you admin? In all HYIPs the transaction fee always pays project, but here admin is greedy.
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:50:53 AM

lol very greedy?

Are you admin? In all HYIPs the transaction fee always pays project, but here admin is greedy.
if i was admin i would ban your account and give you your money...who would want people like you posting in this thread? Admin isn't greedy, he is paying for the miner fees just like anyone on the network has to.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:58:30 AM

lol very greedy?

if i was admin i would ban your account and give you your money...who would want people like you posting in this thread? Admin isn't greedy, he is paying for the miner fees just like anyone on the network has to.

You are really stupid boy. Read carefully what I write here.
In all HYIPs the transaction fee always pays project, but here admin is greedy.
Standart fee is 0.0001 btc, but here admin use 0.0002 btc, because he is greedy.

Do you understand it?
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:10:15 AM

lol very greedy?

You are really stupid boy. Read carefully what I write here.
In all HYIPs the transaction fee always pays project, but here admin is greedy.
Standart fee is 0.0001 btc, but here admin use 0.0002 btc, because he is greedy.

Do you understand it?
LOL the recommended fee since the blockchain attack is 0.0002BTC ever since the blockchain attack. Do you read anything other than hyip?
If you don't like the fee don't use the program i think, because you're just wasting space on this thread lol
Cryptex.io

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:49:00 AM

Vasilich please do not feed the trolls here. Cryptex does not want to be apart of the arguments between other programs and you both.

Please remove your post. I am happy to refund your investment instantly if you are unhappy with the .0002BTC fee and you can keep the profit, if you do not remove the big red "scam" badge in this thread.

We are not a scam and you are well aware of this, we have paid nearly 1BTC instantly without any issues to all investors.

-Cryptex.io
Vasilich

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:52:01 AM

Vasilich please do not feed the trolls here. Cryptex does not want to be apart of the arguments between other programs and you both.
Please remove your post. I am happy to refund your investment instantly if you are unhappy with the .0002BTC fee and you can keep the