Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀  (Read 15473 times)
Cryptex.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:43:56 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 03:50:27 AM by Cryptex.io

Hello everyone.

We are sorry to announce the closure of Cryptex.io. The past few days have been havoc, we have dived into our capital as far as we can and processed payouts as much as we had left, and now, we are left without a single cent of capital.

How?

As you all know, our old developer (who we have all personal information, if you require this and feel it may benefit getting your funds back, send us an email and we will give this information freely) had remaining access to the sites coin servers, where we operated all transactions that were not in trading were being stored.

The following was stolen:
3.89 BTC
4.25mil DOGE
50 CLAMS
120 DASH
102 LTC

The loss cut into over 65% of our holdings. We had only just withdrawn our trading profit to cover the next few days of withdrawals, and he took the worst opportunity in regards to our timing to strike.

We took the loss 'on the chin' and reviewed all accounts and investments to be sure he did not fill up an account to keep withdrawing from, after successful reviews we proceeded to conduct financial reports, at this point in time we were processing withdrawals manually as you all know. We used up the rest of our capital, we were now down to 0 in every coin. In the last few days we have done everything possible to gain more capital to get cryptex back on its feet but our efforts, no matter how long we try to continue, can not keep the platform going.

Those who accuse us of being a ponzi, this situation has not helped our claims despite our efforts to be better than the rest. We understand your mindset will not change, but if we had the intention of stealing, would we really go for such a low and petty amount? We leave those in that category with that thought.

On behalf of the whole cryptex team, we apologise and at the same time thank you for your support throughout this crazy rollercoaster. We hope one day we can come back, return all members and their full ROI and get Cryptex back on the road, bigger and better than ever.

-Cryptex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:50:00 PM

I will add this into the monitor and run some tests during the launch before adding into the list.
good luck, it looks different.
1990BEARS

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:55:19 PM

I signed up this site looks good. I am depositing and will post when I invest.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:08:16 PM

lol... 0.5% per hour  Grin  
Calculate: 0.5% x 24 = 12% Daily... so i need 8 days (or even more) for getting only my principal back without any profit!

Only after 8 days (or even more) you'll pass break even point with over 100% back!

This SCAM will collect coins within 10 days... and then will run away.

Primitive site with banal template! Not unique!
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:17:28 PM

Calculate: 0.5% x 24 = 12% Daily... so i need 8 days (or even more) for getting only my principal back without any profit!

Only after 8 days (or even more) you'll pass break even point with over 100% back!

I got to agree.

rychallenge

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

lol... 0.5% per hour  Grin 

I got to agree.

Lol coinhugger, sorry but you are a sheep. You follow Vasilich who invest in nothing but raisebits/enlarger ok scammers, and promote with payment proof daily, then put down all new site and never give chances.
I give all sites a chance, I have never seen a site with this template or system.
Crypto hours offers .1-.2% hourly, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221646.0
I am putting faith into a new site. OP obviously put effort into thread to.

My monitor investments:
.02BTC
10k DOGE
1DASH
0.5LTC
10CLAMS

I will update if any currency withdrawals stop working, and post txids of payouts when received.
GantZZ

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:29:20 PM

I got to agree.

You two are just pathetic...seriously...
coinhugger

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:30:01 PM

I got to agree.

Lol coinhugger, sorry but you are a sheep. You follow Vasilich who invest in nothing but raisebits/enlarger ok scammers, and promote with payment proof daily, then put down all new site and never give chances.
I give all sites a chance, I have never seen a site with this template or system.
Crypto hours offers .1-.2% hourly, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221646.0

My monitor investments:
.02BTC
10k DOGE
1DASH
0.5LTC
10CLAMS

I will update if any currency withdrawals stop working, and post txids of payouts when received.

No need for name calling. I'm just giving my opinion and I'm called a sheep. Anyway, I don't always agree with Vasilich, but in this case I think he's right.
Anyway, I will overlook the insult this time.

Are you going to put money into this site to monitor it?

rychallenge

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:31:16 PM

I got to agree.

My monitor investments:
.02BTC
10k DOGE
1DASH
0.5LTC
10CLAMS

No need for name calling. I'm just giving my opinion and I'm called a sheep. Anyway, I don't always agree with Vasilich, but in this case I think he's right.
Anyway, I will overlook the insult this time.

Are you going to put money into this site to monitor it?

Why don't you sign up and see inside, then you will see my deposits that I am using to monitor this site.
Vasilich sees front page, instantly down it because he does not like it...
And you (yes sheep) agree, why, you do not provide any explanation.
1990BEARS

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:34:25 PM

25k doge in....because it IS unique, I have not seen anything like it.
invest ID on site 1000007
https://dogechain.info/tx/9b2ec2460326f3a56415522a05f7da30ab117b5ee385cd8fca384f3d4765f048

I got to agree.

I agree lol...some site come out with (kind of) realistic rate, and they first to attack! I think they are hyip owner themself.
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:37:17 PM

Yes he is pathetic, he says the same exact thing on every post "primitive website" blah blah blah.  Do you know any other words besides primitive you say it on every damn post !
GantZZ

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:37:35 PM

Why don't you sign up and see inside, then you will see my deposits that I am using to monitor this site.

No, Vasilich* acts like this just because he's jelly and worried that other "HYIPs" could go well.

*Owner of edgecoin.com, enlargerok.com, robitbot.com and raisebits.com
coinhugger

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:39:08 PM

25k doge in....because it IS unique, I have not seen anything like it.
invest ID on site 1000007
https://dogechain.info/tx/9b2ec2460326f3a56415522a05f7da30ab117b5ee385cd8fca384f3d4765f048

I got to agree.

I agree lol...some site come out with (kind of) realistic rate, and they first to attack! I think they are hyip owner themself.

The hostility is thick here today. Well, please tell me what other sites I have supposedly attacked that was new? If you know me you will know I have participated in almost all projects and games here, often from the beginning and I also inform people when I notice if it stops paying. Before you accuse me, better read up on my post history first, mate.

Anyway, good luck with your investment. For your sake I hope I'm wrong and you will make a nice profit here.

Vasilich

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:50:42 PM

No, Vasilich* acts like this just because he's jelly and worried that other "HYIPs" could go well.

Cool! I have become an admin!  Cheesy  Why not Halloween, Redoshi, LongTermsPlan and many other sites... where i don't post negative messages???  Roll Eyes

Read my post carefully:  this site give 0.5% per hour, small calculate: 0.5% x 24 = 12% Daily... so i need 8 days (or even more) for getting only my principal back without any profit!

REASON of MEGA RISK: Only after 8 days (or even more) you'll pass break even point with over 100% back! This SCAM will collect coins within 10 days... and then will run away.
rychallenge

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:59:27 PM

Cool! I have become an admin!  Cheesy  Why not Halloween, Redoshi, LongTermsPlan and many other sites... where i don't post negative messages???  Roll Eyes

Read my post carefully:  this site give 0.5% per hour, small calculate: 0.5% x 24 = 12% Daily... so i need 8 days (or even more) for getting only my principal back without any profit!

REASON of MEGA RISK: Only after 8 days (or even more) you'll pass break even point with over 100% back! This SCAM will collect coins within 10 days... and then will run away.
And if it was 1%-2% per hour you will say "unsustainable scam"
I think .5% is sustainable.
I will post TXID later and add into list later.

Yes he is pathetic, he says the same exact thing on every post "primitive website" blah blah blah.  Do you know any other words besides primitive you say it on every damn post !
Vasilich Vocab:
Primitive, Banal, Scam.
DevSoft

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:02:58 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 09:55:19 PM by DevSoft

It's normal for him, he allways yells "scam scam scam" in bold & red on the most posts! Tongue
He's like poison. ^^
Vasilich

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:05:02 AM

And if it was 1%-2% per hour you will say "unsustainable scam"
I think .5% is sustainable.
I will post TXID later and add into list later.

Vasilich Vocab:
Primitive, Banal, Scam.

Time will show result  Smiley
Brob12321

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:05:07 AM

So it takes 8 days to break even.  Big deal why does that make it a scam ? Sites have been online for 100, 200, 600 days.
extrobot

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:07:02 AM

http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/d9511f874d2db32477ec96292ea07fd4d2eba55962384518129983f4430b2685

I have deposited 2.51LTC and invested into .5% plan.

I am faithful, the site has a nice look.
Brob12321

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:10:16 AM

Awesome, I'll do the same tomorrow let us know how it goes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: