Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀  (Read 15473 times)
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:22:16 AM

What is coming soon?
— Top Investments, Top Deposits, Top Withdrawals and Top Payments section, this will be implemented into the table for each section.
— Extra account details, statistics, etc.
— Further graphic extension to withdrawal, investment, etc tabs.

would you also add a giveaway on your coming soon list Cheesy well if you plan so then it would be great hehe Grin
good luck on your program!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptex.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:24:28 AM

What is coming soon?
— Top Investments, Top Deposits, Top Withdrawals and Top Payments section, this will be implemented into the table for each section.

would you also add a giveaway on your coming soon list Cheesy well if you plan so then it would be great hehe Grin
Hello
We already ran a 0.15BTC giveaway (0.0015BTC to 100 members) which was removed, with no reason, by bitcointalk moderators. We will be considering a new giveaway (a much larger one) though we are working out how to utilize it without it being cut short by moderators.
If you have any suggestions, please let us know!

-Cryptex.io
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:37:51 AM

What is coming soon?

Hello
We already ran a 0.15BTC giveaway (0.0015BTC to 100 members) which was removed, with no reason, by bitcointalk moderators. We will be considering a new giveaway (a much larger one) though we are working out how to utilize it without it being cut short by moderators.
If you have any suggestions, please let us know!

-Cryptex.io

i think its because you've ran your giveaway on this thread, next time you'll run a giveaway ,  make a thread on the right section. which is on the games and rounds section.
i dont have anymore suggestions other than giveaways Grin
knprest

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:11:04 PM

Next payout will be deposit back, waiting a little more time Smiley
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:08:32 PM

As phibay has mentioned the moderator removed that thread because it should be placed in the proper section. Usually they just move it or ask you to move your thread but I think the updates on it from high amount of traffic didn't allow them to do it.
Run another one and place it in games and rounds since that is the correct section when running a promotional giveaway, which requires high amount of updates. This bumps up the thread to the top of the subsection which is frowned upon by moderators.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
knprest

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:58:24 PM

As phibay has mentioned the moderator removed that thread because it should be placed in the proper section. Usually they just move it or ask you to move your thread but I think the updates on it from high amount of traffic didn't allow them to do it.
Run another one and place it in games and rounds since that is the correct section when running a promotional giveaway, which requires high amount of updates. This bumps up the thread to the top of the subsection which is frowned upon by moderators.
Then why this wasn't removed ??
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1240368.0
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:04:46 PM

Seems like a great idea, but if it's a ponzi, I'm a little late. Sorry, bit I'm not investing today. I'd love to, but today's the ROI for first investors. You guys probably are going to close now.
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:28:12 PM

Seems like a great idea, but if it's a ponzi, I'm a little late. Sorry, bit I'm not investing today. I'd love to, but today's the ROI for first investors. You guys probably are going to close now.
Been paying good for me, think it'll be here for a long while before it shuts.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 10:49:33 PM

Do you think that shutting is inevitable?  If so, what do you think the time frame will be and what is your reasoning?  Do you have any numbers you crunch to validate your opinion?
rychallenge

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:09:02 AM

Do you think that shutting is inevitable?  If so, what do you think the time frame will be and what is your reasoning?  Do you have any numbers you crunch to validate your opinion?
I think it will be open for a while to come, the rates are stable and can continue to grow well over months to come i think.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 02:54:13 AM

Do you think that shutting is inevitable?  If so, what do you think the time frame will be and what is your reasoning?  Do you have any numbers you crunch to validate your opinion?
I think it will be open for a while to come, the rates are stable and can continue to grow well over months to come i think.

I hope you're right because I am really enjoying the opportunity to be a participant in this endeavor.  I wish I could only pinpoint an exit strategy because I just want to keep re-investing ad infinitum.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:00:22 AM

-snipped-
The fee has been reduced to .0001BTC and we have refunded you 0.0004BTC since you have lost this much on your cashouts, since you seem to be so unhappy about it.
Please bear in mind we need to cater for miners. Unlike other 'hyips' you speak of we are hear to stay, therefor we need to charge this fee.
Are you 100% sure you would like a full refund on your investment? Please keep in mind this will TERMINATE your account and you will lose your investment.

-Cryptex.io
It is good to see that Cryptex admin is involved with customer's concerns and does what they can to keep them content with their service.

ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:14:53 AM

Has there been in an increase in the minimum to withdraw? Was it always 0.0005btc?
I thought it was 0.0001btc to withdraw just 4 hours ago.
Could someone verify this? I made a withdraw and I couldn't of had accumulated that much just on the promo amount alone.
rychallenge

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:25:14 AM

Has there been in an increase in the minimum to withdraw? Was it always 0.0005btc?
I thought it was 0.0001btc to withdraw just 4 hours ago.
Could someone verify this? I made a withdraw and I couldn't of had accumulated that much just on the promo amount alone.
No, the withdrawal was originally 0.001Btc and now it's 0.0005BTC
It was never that low.
Primetour07

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:58:34 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 05:58:32 AM by Primetour07

good day admin I was in a hurry withdrawing my balance where I forgot to put my BTC wallet i'm looking for the section for contacts or support on the site but there is none so I message here ,what will I do?
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:27:21 AM

good day admin I was in a hurry withdrawing my balance where I forgot to put my BTC wallet i'm looking for the section for contacts on the sut but there is non so I message here ,what will I do?
I was looking on the page for support too but did not find any, so I think this is the only place to contact them if you have any concerns you need to have sorted out.
I don't think you can initiate a withdraw without having anything in the field of the withdraw address. Your balance should still be intact without anything missing.

rychallenge

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:32:58 AM

good day admin I was in a hurry withdrawing my balance where I forgot to put my BTC wallet i'm looking for the section for contacts on the sut but there is non so I message here ,what will I do?
I was looking on the page for support too but did not find any, so I think this is the only place to contact them if you have any concerns you need to have sorted out.
I don't think you can initiate a withdraw without having anything in the field of the withdraw address. Your balance should still be intact without anything missing.
I also just tried it, you can't lol
Cryptex.io (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:53:35 AM

It is possible, it is like this so that the server does not communicate to verify if the address is valid or not, as it can be a security issue.
Primetour07 please send the address that you want the withdrawal to go to plus your username in order for us to help you.

Thank you for contacting us!
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:36:54 AM

Might be on certain browsers then. I tried on the major ones but could not simulate what Primetour07 said he did either.
Admin of site is adjusting it giving him the benefits of the doubt.

Adjusted my balance for under the minimum amount. Great work Cryptex admin!

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:57:01 AM

Withdraw 0.002 btc and got to my wallet 0.0019 btc... with 0.0001 btc fee (10'000 satoshies)  Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/4ea878f93ca04f837f73b6ec8ae17f6f79fe38e17bbad5300b83fa032a6a8bc6

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: