Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀  (Read 15473 times)
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:29:12 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

Yes, you are right. Knowledgeable people say that admin of this project is SuperMoney.

My scripts obviously have different structure from this program and stop confusing people by throwing shit on me and others Wink

Oh by the way, who are these "knowledgeable" people claiming such fake facts? Maybe only you? Tell me more because I'm highly interested, thank you.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:32:10 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

Yes, you are right. Knowledgeable people say that admin of this project is SuperMoney.

My scripts obviously have different structure from this program and stop confusing people by throwing shit on me and others Wink

SuperMoney is admin of Cryptex.io, be carefull with him. He stolen all funds of users when organized this scam.
It uses a variation of the script, which coincides exactly with the fact that on this site.
mironova

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:34:57 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

SuperMoney is admin of Cryptex.io, be carefull with him. He stolen all funds of users when organized this scam.

Omg, he again stole the users of this forum Angry
Vasilich

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:37:02 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

He uses a variation of the script, which coincides exactly with the fact that on this site.

Omg, he again stole the users of this forum Angry

He also did a lot of other sites, such as AdmTime.com, RaiseBits and so on ... Be careful with this rascal!
I recommend adding a negative level of confidence to his account at this forum and all users will know with who they are dealing.
BitcoinFriends

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:38:17 PM

Let's make a statement to the police about this cheater.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:38:33 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

At least prove it you dumbass. I'm not afraid to tell you I'm working on Forex Coral Limited a registered company in UK under my name (9720459) doing Forex trading on daily basis since July and I already announced it twice on this forum.
I told you don't fool me  Grin

I am NOT admin of Cryptex.io or any other program running on bitcointalk. But please you can continue following your buddy Vasilich, when I'm obviously trying to warn you of his scams (asmtime.com the last of many).
Vasilich

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:42:54 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

He uses a variation of the script, which coincides exactly with the fact that on this site.

At least prove it you dumbass. I'm not afraid to tell you I'm working on Forex Coral Limited a registered company in UK (9720459) doing Forex trading on daily basis since July and I already announced it twice on this forum.

Sure ... We have already seen how your online bot worked on the site AsmTime.com, and also seen how you fooled all users on the site Cryptex.io site and many other sites.
Guys, be careful with this rascal! I recommend adding a negative level of confidence to his account at this forum and all users will know with who they are dealing.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:46:21 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

At least prove it you dumbass. I'm not afraid to tell you I'm working on Forex Coral Limited a registered company in UK (9720459) doing Forex trading on daily basis since July and I already announced it twice on this forum.

Sure ... We have already seen how your online bot worked on the site AsmTime.com, and also seen how you fooled all users on the site Cryptex.io site and many other sites.
Guys, be careful with this rascal! I recommend adding a negative level of confidence to his account at this forum and all users will know with who they are dealing.

Are you serious?
Are you guys taking him seriously?
If so I'm leaving this low-level sub-forum forever because of such russian sapiens scamming and then blaming you lol may God help you all to regain your brain.

UPDATE: this guy's also abusing of trust feature as you can see in the following picture.

Vasilich

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:51:42 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

Are you serious?
If so I'm leaving this low-level sub-forum forever because of such russian sapiens scamming and then blaming you lol may God help you all to regain your brain.

Anyone can verify the accuracy of this information. In the first HYIP you have already even admitted that it belonged to you. Same thing with this.
Look at full info:

supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

Are you serious?

UPDATE: this guy's also abusing of trust feature as you can see in the following picture.

Anyone can verify the accuracy of this information. In the first HYIP you have already even admitted that it belonged to you. Same thing with this.

Where did I admit I'm owner of Cryptex.io? Nowhere.
You're trying to play us all with your crappy programs like asmtime.com by throwing shit on other programs too. You know what? I won't reply you anymore because I understand that you are pure nerd with no brain, and once I get some spare time after work I'll open a scam accusation on the right forum including ALL informations about you so that people will know the truth finally.

TheGrandBitcoin wasn't a scam and all Italian community has been refunded by gambling my own money (even though I had not to refund them because was a game like WeeklyPonzi) if you go to read the original thread. This is why I use this account and people know my identity as well. How many times do I have to tell you again the history of TGB? Just shut up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938007.0

Have a good day scammer  Cheesy
Vasilich

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:59:22 PM

Admin scammer  Angry

Are you serious?

Where did I admit I'm owner of Cryptex.io? Nowhere.
You're trying to play us all with your crappy programs like asmtime.com by throwing shit on other programs too. You know what? I won't reply you anymore because I understand that you are pure nerd with no brain, and once I get some spare time after work I'll open a scam accusation on the right forum including ALL informations about you so that people will know the truth finally.

Have a good day scammer  Cheesy

You use a lot of twinks to deceive the other members of this forum. But anyways no one believes to you.
Stop lying, you are fraudster and all users write about it:

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 09:05:47 PM

Boys please stop this endless discussion! And open a scam accusation instead!

Asmtime.com or cryptex.io aren't the only ones to scam btctalk users nor will be the last one so try to avoid this suspicious kind of investment or deposit the amount you are affordable to loose.
Hopefully i didn't lost anything in asmtime and avoid participating here!

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Cryptex.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:23:12 PM

Hello
Sorry for our delayed response, the hot wallet is empty due to fraud occuring on the site. Someone was able to access the hot wallet and drain anything inside.
Luckily, we keep cold storage so it is only a matter of topping up. We are resolving the issue and pushing pending withdrawals as soon as possible

-Cryptex.io
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:34:18 PM

Hello
Sorry for our delayed response, the hot wallet is empty due to fraud occuring on the site. Someone was able to access the hot wallet and drain anything inside.
Luckily, we keep cold storage so it is only a matter of topping up. We are resolving the issue and pushing pending withdrawals as soon as possible

-Cryptex.io
The only adequate response I could think of is "hmm..."

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Cryptex.io (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:46:58 PM

An update

The first developer we hired and welcomed to the Cryptex team has been found responsible, the issue is fixed and withdrawals are now being pushed

We are doing all withdrawals by hand and reviewing accounts to be sure nothing has been modified or adjusted, so please bear with us regarding time frame.

Sorry for the scare, we will make up for it as soon as we can!

-Cryptex.io
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 09:58:00 PM

Okay....Thanks for the update.  Re-investing some to try to provide some support and to lock in the original interest rates.  Will the bonuses be added to new deposits also?
Cryptex.io (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:19:14 PM

Okay....Thanks for the update.  Re-investing some to try to provide some support and to lock in the original interest rates.  Will the bonuses be added to new deposits also?
The bonuses will not be added due to users posting old ID's, it was meant for new investors.
We will keep current rates until the issue is 100% resolved and all withdraws are processed.
coin1990

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:04:44 PM

The bonuses will not be added due to users posting old ID's, it was meant for new investors.
We will keep current rates until the issue is 100% resolved and all withdraws are processed.

Please buddy, can you review my payment request? i made it today at morning. Thanks.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:52:47 AM

Got payment 0.0009375 BTC   Grin   NICE!!! Thank you, admin.
https://blockchain.info/tx/43fe6aac20c4ceaa5cdbdf6f2965f42dbfa81891048d87cbe896e7534438e123

kpoalmando

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:20:35 AM

http://s23.postimg.org/6ax5e4btn/Captura.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: