Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are down again?  (Read 18024 times)
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:12:07 PM

no, we are going up now, 40$ rise  in 2 weeks is ok, it maybe be pump and dumb like always, we will see it next week, but no we're not going down in any way, not even close
yes hikes will continue to happen, positive market sentiment to bitcoin is very good. the decline in just a handful, no more than 10 USD.

I am all into this. Some good speculations assume that Bitcoin will grow steadily the coming weeks. Holding onto my Bitcoins until then.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:16:33 PM

no, we are going up now, 40$ rise  in 2 weeks is ok, it maybe be pump and dumb like always, we will see it next week, but no we're not going down in any way, not even close
yes hikes will continue to happen, positive market sentiment to bitcoin is very good. the decline in just a handful, no more than 10 USD.

I am all into this. Some good speculations assume that Bitcoin will grow steadily the coming weeks. Holding onto my Bitcoins until then.

Well, the price is jumping these past few days so it became a roller coaster ride and we're not sure though when will it end. If it ever goes up bak again to 440-450 I guess many will sell again thinking that the price might go down right after.

martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

We are not. If you can see now the value is now rising. But it is not so stable, but it will be higher in the future. It needs time.
If you wait then you can see the difference between now and later in the future. Dont be greedy and just wait.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:24:09 PM

We are not. If you can see now the value is now rising. But it is not so stable, but it will be higher in the future. It needs time.
If you wait then you can see the difference between now and later in the future. Dont be greedy and just wait.

greed is what drives a lot people here in this forum. these people can't control themselfs. that's why people keep going full nuts on altcoins and some of them still invest in obvious ponzi scams because they are being offered high and quick returns. these people only learn when things go wrong.
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:41:39 PM

greed is what drives a lot people here in this forum. these people can't control themselfs. that's why people keep going full nuts on altcoins and some of them still invest in obvious ponzi scams because they are being offered high and quick returns. these people only learn when things go wrong.

I am greed, I want to earn more money. But I do not touch the Ponzi scheme. I know I will lose eventually.
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:06:53 AM

I am greed, I want to earn more money. But I do not touch the Ponzi scheme. I know I will lose eventually.

It is better to just hold your bitcoin in your own wallet. It is much safer than putting into other people's wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rekinthis

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:31:08 PM

i wouldin't name that "down" just dumping made price to fall a little bit now, it will go up in a 1 wekk  anyway, no need to be afraid of this dumping process

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:38:10 PM

It is better to just hold your bitcoin in your own wallet. It is much safer than putting into other people's wallet.

what you said is correct if you have in your wallet anytime you can do what ever you want, but if you are keeping the bitcoins in exchange or any other scheme then you have to wait for them when they send it or if they have miss used your bitcoins then just forget it. That is what it is told that when ever you want to trade or sell or buy anything just transfer from your wallet and trade it and withdraw back to your wallet.
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:30:27 PM

what you said is correct if you have in your wallet anytime you can do what ever you want, but if you are keeping the bitcoins in exchange or any other scheme then you have to wait for them when they send it or if they have miss used your bitcoins then just forget it. That is what it is told that when ever you want to trade or sell or buy anything just transfer from your wallet and trade it and withdraw back to your wallet.

Yes. It is better to withdraw your bitcoin or other currencies from the exchanges after you buy it. It is safe to keep in your own wallet.
asdalani

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:07:26 AM

Yes. It is better to withdraw your bitcoin or other currencies from the exchanges after you buy it. It is safe to keep in your own wallet.

I do the same. I have most of the coins in my own Core wallet. I just leave a few in the exchanges for trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:42:56 PM

The price is down again. It seems the bitcoin is trading within a range. We should sell at $450 and buy at 400.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:03:14 PM

The price is down again. It seems the bitcoin is trading within a range. We should sell at $450 and buy at 400.

In my opinion in is never a good idea to sell bitcoin below the $500 level. I think there are real tendencies to rise toward $1000, and a sudden pump could ruin your trading decisions, mate.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:45:06 AM

In my opinion in is never a good idea to sell bitcoin below the $500 level. I think there are real tendencies to rise toward $1000, and a sudden pump could ruin your trading decisions, mate.
Highly laughable.

First, the time to sell at 450 and buy at 400 is behind us, now it's to sell at 390-399 and buy at 350 if you're lucky.

Bitcoin has a tendency to go sideways for a while and then BOOM it drops 10 - 20, rinse and repeat. Sometimes it goes BOOM and rises 10 - 20, but far higher chance it will drop at a moment's notice. I make so much money shorting bitcoins, it's not even funny anymore.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:37:46 AM

there are many opportunities to get off. but the chances for ascending is still very large. I prefer to keep my bitcoin address in the wallet.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:05:16 PM

Highly laughable.

First, the time to sell at 450 and buy at 400 is behind us, now it's to sell at 390-399 and buy at 350 if you're lucky.

Bitcoin has a tendency to go sideways for a while and then BOOM it drops 10 - 20, rinse and repeat. Sometimes it goes BOOM and rises 10 - 20, but far higher chance it will drop at a moment's notice. I make so much money shorting bitcoins, it's not even funny anymore.

The price has been within $400 to $450 for the last months. If somebody can predict and do range trading, he would make money.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:39:55 PM

Highly laughable.

The price has been within $400 to $450 for the last months. If somebody can predict and do range trading, he would make money.
sometimes is easy to make money with bitcoin, when you see china market started pump. surely bitcoin price will up, it's easy right. no need think to hard to make your own prediction.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:54:10 PM

Highly laughable.

sometimes is easy to make money with bitcoin, when you see china market started pump. surely bitcoin price will up, it's easy right. no need think to hard to make your own prediction.

Bitcoin is much depending upon china market. This is due to the increased users in that zone than the other regions. Also bitcoin price won't fall very low by the coming weeks.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:59:50 PM

Highly laughable.

We are not that down againg. Because the price is now a little bit stable and that is very good.
We all hope of course that the value will rise in the future and that we can have some profit.
asdalani

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:28:47 AM

The price is still over $400. So it is within the recent trading range. So I think the price is not down yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:32:11 AM

The price is still over $400. So it is within the recent trading range. So I think the price is not down yet.
It not going to fall much more. I think it will continue rising slowly till we creap up on 500. Then its go time, we must break through or we fall to the death.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: