Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are down again?  (Read 18020 times)
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:40:25 AM

The price is still over $400. So it is within the recent trading range. So I think the price is not down yet.
It not going to fall much more. I think it will continue rising slowly till we creap up on 500. Then its go time, we must break through or we fall to the death.

If we really dont make the 500$ dollar barrier with the coming halving we are really in big trouble,we need more people to know bitcoin so that we can break that barrier.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 06:16:02 PM

The price is still over $400. So it is within the recent trading range. So I think the price is not down yet.

The price is not going down. Most are expecting a price increase within few months. In this days if price goes down it reaches $350 not less than that.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:52:50 PM

yeah you are right bitcoin already steady in the current over $400 for 1 month and when price down a little we always got good support for price back rise again.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:17:21 PM

The price is not going down. Most are expecting a price increase within few months. In this days if price goes down it reaches $350 not less than that.
you're right prices will not fall by more than $ 350. and when the price is stable and likely to rise even if slowly

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:39:52 PM

the price is steady enough and we are not going down right now, i guess we can expect a huge price rise soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:46:28 AM

the price is steady enough and we are not going down right now, i guess we can expect a huge price rise soon

We might see some down ward movement in the couple of months before the halving then the price will rise again and there will be a new price from now.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:18:47 AM

It not going to fall much more. I think it will continue rising slowly till we creap up on 500. Then its go time, we must break through or we fall to the death.

If we really dont make the 500$ dollar barrier with the coming halving we are really in big trouble,we need more people to know bitcoin so that we can break that barrier.
We are not that down with Bitcoin, the value is stable now on this moment so that is very good, it is better than it is going down.
We also know that the halving is coming to use, and that can be very good if it will rise after the halving.
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:41:01 AM

We are not that down with Bitcoin, the value is stable now on this moment so that is very good, it is better than it is going down.
We also know that the halving is coming to use, and that can be very good if it will rise after the halving.

That is right. The price is still around $420. If the price drops to $3xx, I would say the price is down.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:21:46 AM

That is right. The price is still around $420. If the price drops to $3xx, I would say the price is down.

There a lot of issues right now with bitcoin and it needs to be fixed before the halving comes,just like the slow confirmation that is happening.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 11:55:44 AM

I hope you all right, will see more price rise soon.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
JustDie

Activity: 224

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:25:51 PM

There a lot of issues right now with bitcoin and it needs to be fixed before the halving comes,just like the slow confirmation that is happening.

slow confirmation because of the low fee transaction. and maybe bitcoin will be down next month because of the low fee trans Huh

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:36:14 PM

what issues are you talking about? there are no issues at all. slow confirmations can have plenty of reasons. such as a low included fee, a small transaction that is a combination of several very low inputs. or it's just bad luck. i agree that some times confirmations can be faster, but confirmation times can't and won't be fixed as it isn't broken. this is bitcoin.
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:56:19 PM

what issues are you talking about? there are no issues at all. slow confirmations can have plenty of reasons. such as a low included fee, a small transaction that is a combination of several very low inputs. or it's just bad luck. i agree that some times confirmations can be faster, but confirmation times can't and won't be fixed as it isn't broken. this is bitcoin.

The confirmation has been slowing lately and sometimes it takes hours just to get 1 confirmation,there has been a bottle neck in the system that is why the confirmation is really slow.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:08:04 PM

The confirmation has been slowing lately and sometimes it takes hours just to get 1 confirmation,there has been a bottle neck in the system that is why the confirmation is really slow.

Back in the day it also sometimes took hours just to get one confirmation. That's the nature of a random distribution - most of the time you're near the mean, some of the time there's a deviation from that.

Anyway, here's a graph of confirmation times. It looks to me like most confirmations take less than 9 minutes, a good minute under the 10 minute target. (Though this only includes transactions including a fee - but that goes without saying, right?)

This space intentionally left blank.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

it has also to do with some block being full, and this is a fact so no high fee or luck will save you if all block will be full one day, hopefully we are on track with some increase for the limit
malzahar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:02:00 PM

slow confirmation because of the low fee transaction. and maybe bitcoin will be down next month because of the low fee trans Huh

slow confirmation time is only because the fee of that tx id wasnt enough.

but eventually what youre talking about is similar how paypal has low fees to do the same thing, which would be the hard task for bitcoin.

kinda confused how the value of tx id prices would work out.
fricircled

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:42:36 PM

but eventually what youre talking about is similar how paypal has low fees to do the same thing, which would be the hard task for bitcoin.

If the block size is small and every body pays the higher fee, the transaction time is still slow. We need to increase the block size.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:58:28 PM

If the block size is small and every body pays the higher fee, the transaction time is still slow. We need to increase the block size.

It depends on what you mean by "slow". If you mean "the 10 minutes envisaged by Satoshi is too slow" then yes. Other wise no.

This space intentionally left blank.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 04:57:04 PM

Yeah you right the transaction will slow even you pay 100k satoshi the speed still slow and i think only block need to change so that the speed of transaction too will change..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fricircled

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:39:37 AM

Yeah you right the transaction will slow even you pay 100k satoshi the speed still slow and i think only block need to change so that the speed of transaction too will change..

The recent transaction does not take too long term. Maybe there is less bitcoin transactions. it is not a good sign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: