Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are down again?  (Read 18020 times)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:29:27 PM

There a lot of issues right now with bitcoin and it needs to be fixed before the halving comes,just like the slow confirmation that is happening.

slow confirmation because of the low fee transaction. and maybe bitcoin will be down next month because of the low fee trans Huh

slow confirmation time is only because the fee of that tx id wasnt enough.

but eventually what youre talking about is similar how paypal has low fees to do the same thing, which would be the hard task for bitcoin.

kinda confused how the value of tx id prices would work out.

If the block size is small and every body pays the higher fee, the transaction time is still slow. We need to increase the block size.
Yeah you right the transaction will slow even you pay 100k satoshi the speed still slow and i think only block need to change so that the speed of transaction too will change..

The recent transaction does not take too long term. Maybe there is less bitcoin transactions. it is not a good sign.

You need to pay very little transaction fee now. There are fewer transaction and confirmation time is fast.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:04:03 PM

There a lot of issues right now with bitcoin and it needs to be fixed before the halving comes,just like the slow confirmation that is happening.

slow confirmation because of the low fee transaction. and maybe bitcoin will be down next month because of the low fee trans Huh

but eventually what youre talking about is similar how paypal has low fees to do the same thing, which would be the hard task for bitcoin.

If the block size is small and every body pays the higher fee, the transaction time is still slow. We need to increase the block size.
Yeah you right the transaction will slow even you pay 100k satoshi the speed still slow and i think only block need to change so that the speed of transaction too will change..

The recent transaction does not take too long term. Maybe there is less bitcoin transactions. it is not a good sign.

You need to pay very little transaction fee now. There are fewer transaction and confirmation time is fast.

Maybe the bitcoin is still not very popular and the stress testers are not sending the dusts to stress the network.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:16:59 PM

Maybe the bitcoin is still not very popular and the stress testers are not sending the dusts to stress the network.
Right now the standard fee of 0.0001 will be enough to get your transaction confirmed within a few blocks, but that just shows that the network isn't suffering as much from the dust attack anymore.

At the peak of all the dust transactions waiting for their first confirmation you would need to include around 0.0002 to get your transaction confirmed within a few blocks. 0.0001 was not enough at that time and could take your transaction more than an hour to get its first confirmation.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:06:29 PM

hmm... if block size increase the price will not going up like we expected when halving coming up, i'm wrong ?
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:13:16 PM

We are not that down now, as you can see you see already that the value is now starting slowly rising and that is quite good for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Some people have already profit but they want to make some more because they know that the halving is also coming.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:36:34 PM

We are not that down now, as you can see you see already that the value is now starting slowly rising and that is quite good for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Some people have already profit but they want to make some more because they know that the halving is also coming.

The price rose to $435 today. It is the highest for several weeks. Maybe the price has started to rise.

DashCoinDark

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:06:15 PM

The price rose to $435 today. It is the highest for several weeks. Maybe the price has started to rise.

Correct. I see the price going up and up for the last days. Right now it is just waiting for it to touch 450.
If this happen.... I am happy so i can sell some coins.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:23:38 PM

I feel that the current bitcoin prices will not drop, and maybe the price will go up. probably stable prices today is a sign that bitcoin prices will rise, and perhaps the end of this month bitcoin price reaches $ 450.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 06:32:37 PM

Right now the standard fee of 0.0001 will be enough to get your transaction confirmed within a few blocks, but that just shows that the network isn't suffering as much from the dust attack anymore.

At the peak of all the dust transactions waiting for their first confirmation you would need to include around 0.0002 to get your transaction confirmed within a few blocks. 0.0001 was not enough at that time and could take your transaction more than an hour to get its first confirmation.
Yeah better to stay default the fee 10k sat is enough you dont need to pay more because its the same speed sometimes it takes 10 minutes and some times more than 30 minutes before you can receive the transaction..
I hope it will fix after block halving but i think the problem thats why the transaction is slow because of block size..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:01:44 AM

Yeah better to stay default the fee 10k sat is enough you dont need to pay more because its the same speed sometimes it takes 10 minutes and some times more than 30 minutes before you can receive the transaction..
I hope it will fix after block halving but i think the problem thats why the transaction is slow because of block size..

The slow transaction is mainly due to the small block size. If the block size increase to 2MB, the situation will improve.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:39:50 AM

We are now stable and not down as you can see now you see that the value will be more worth later in the future because the halving is also coming and that can be nice for us.
You only dont even know what is going to happen with the halving and that is the problem.
BitsandBites

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:56:11 AM

I feel that the current bitcoin prices will not drop, and maybe the price will go up. probably stable prices today is a sign that bitcoin prices will rise, and perhaps the end of this month bitcoin price reaches $ 450.
I guess so to the price is moving farther away from the $400 and is on its way to $500. But I do not hope that the price is going to stay stable for a to long time.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

I guess so to the price is moving farther away from the $400 and is on its way to $500. But I do not hope that the price is going to stay stable for a to long time.

Yeah we are far away from $400. According to most speculations bitcoin is expected to touch $500 and reach far away from it.
Sandroxa

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

Yeah we are far away from $400. According to most speculations bitcoin is expected to touch $500 and reach far away from it.
That is what I thought if this keeps going I am not sure if we are going to make money any time soon because the price is just not moving enough. People are getting impatient and I understand why.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:12:17 PM

That is what I thought if this keeps going I am not sure if we are going to make money any time soon because the price is just not moving enough. People are getting impatient and I understand why.

Suddenly after a long time stable price around $420, the price has reached above $435 and this time again its getting stabilized. So it won't be down than $400 whatever the market scenario might be.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2407

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:15:07 PM

Transactions are taking hours. Somebody should so something about this issue. I don't think bitcoin will fail just because of this but if they fix it, bitcoin will become 10 times more famous.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:09:13 AM

Transactions are taking hours. Somebody should so something about this issue. I don't think bitcoin will fail just because of this but if they fix it, bitcoin will become 10 times more famous.

Well that's true, the transaction process takes longer... That's what I think could disappoint new users of bitcoin...I hope that it will be fixed soon, it will boost adoption and the price too...
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:34:52 AM

I think still far to hit $ 500 and the price of bitcoin is not currently exceed $ 450. it's possible same as before after hitting $ 440, the price will go down but I hope it will not go down for now.

btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:04:15 PM

We fall down from $500 just a while ago and when I last checked we are like in $385 .
I have a question here, I am not really good at bitcoin so I just want some explanations or something like that.
Will the price continue to fall or will it bounce again?
Is $500 the new ATH now?
What is causing this?
Does this mean the end of the bull?

No don't worry the day will never come in those days, sometime bitcoins price will going up and down, you will know all business has profit and lose remain, it doesn't mean that everything has been finished. wait a few days, then you will see bitcoins price will grow up. 
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Seems like this time is exactly as the others.... some raise but not too strong and probably going down in some days. Hope I am mistaken.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: