Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are down again?  (Read 18022 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:55:32 PM

If the price declines, there is only one solution: Buy more coins, I guess.
More bitcoins will not hurt IMO, and any coin squeezed from the market is less available for traders and bears.
When  grandmothers are using btc it is time to sell, and probably you do not even need to sell at that moment since the infrastructure has developed enough.

Well you have to wait for the 'right' time to buy, buying to high will get you in a mess. I am watching the market closely now, I do see the price touching on 550 which will trigger my buy orders on several exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:51:30 AM

More bitcoins will not hurt IMO, and any coin squeezed from the market is less available for traders and bears.
When  grandmothers are using btc it is time to sell, and probably you do not even need to sell at that moment since the infrastructure has developed enough.

Well you have to wait for the 'right' time to buy, buying to high will get you in a mess. I am watching the market closely now, I do see the price touching on 550 which will trigger my buy orders on several exchanges.

The price could touch $550 again. I think I will hold my fiat and wait for the price to be around $550 before I buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:31:42 PM

The price could touch $550 again. I think I will hold my fiat and wait for the price to be around $550 before I buy.
Well I think it's a wise decision man. Wait after halving you'll see bitcoin's price below that. Im sure a massive dump will happen after halving.

I think the halving effect has already priced in. The price rose to $790 and came back to $530. That was the dump.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:30:23 PM

The price won't touch $550 because the continued decrease in price has got paused. Now the price has been getting stabilized and today the increase has started.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:42:41 PM

The price won't touch $550 because the continued decrease in price has got paused. Now the price has been getting stabilized and today the increase has started.

We can't exactly the price's behavior in the future, but i'm ok with you that it will increase highly soon.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:58:59 PM

Pleaste not this could be temporary, just like the price did go up to 770, it can go down again to 600, like we have seen over and over again. If you can hold your cons, it may be a good idea to buy, if not it is risky.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:44:40 PM

We are down again but for a limited time and that time is now ending , within a few days we will see that the price of bitcoin will go higher much faster as was a few weeks ago. because the halving is only a few day away from us.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:23:26 PM

We are down again but for a limited time and that time is now ending , within a few days we will see that the price of bitcoin will go higher much faster as was a few weeks ago. because the halving is only a few day away from us.
yeah i guess there is no time to hope that prices will fall because halving only stay a few more days for sure the price will start to rise sharply.

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:36:28 PM

yeah i guess there is no time to hope that prices will fall because halving only stay a few more days for sure the price will start to rise sharply.

Its not just that, its because also the world events are changing constantly..

And its not for the better too, which adds that much notice towards bitcoin for countries already aware of it..

RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:59:02 PM

The halving is already priced in. I think the price will not be affected by the halving any more. Something else matters.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:24:15 PM

And its not for the better too, which adds that much notice towards bitcoin for countries already aware of it..
several countries have realized the power of bitcoin but unfortunately they are still trying to oppose bitcoin and more crazy as they try to make a counterpoint bitcoin to expect all bitcoin user would use new digital money that they have designed with using system bitcoin.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:18:28 PM

several countries have realized the power of bitcoin but unfortunately they are still trying to oppose bitcoin and more crazy as they try to make a counterpoint bitcoin to expect all bitcoin user would use new digital money that they have designed with using system bitcoin.

the whole point of why governments don't want to embrace bitcoin is that it takes away their so loved control over every aspect of their economy. it will cost them many billions every year. in that aspect it's not a real surprise that governments are not keen on bitcoin taking over everywhere. main reason; they know what bitcoin can do as you also said.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:27:54 PM

Well I think it's a wise decision man. Wait after halving you'll see bitcoin's price below that. Im sure a massive dump will happen after halving.
There is no time now to buy the price is gradually increasing and i thin its better to buy bitcoins right now days to go that the block halving wil be done and we will see higher price from the present to future price.. so better to buy and hold so that you can make more profit..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:03:54 PM

Regardless, the countries opposing the fact people are aware of their options is all that matters within those countries.

So as long those same people continue needing the service for bitcoin is all that matters.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:58:01 PM

There is no time now to buy the price is gradually increasing and i thin its better to buy bitcoins right now days to go that the block halving wil be done and we will see higher price from the present to future price.. so better to buy and hold so that you can make more profit..

Absolutely. Halving is just too much nearer to us, and if we still ask each other that whether to buy or not, we are just wasting our time.
It is an incredible opportunity for us to invest and wait to get the best profits out of our investments.
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

Absolutely. Halving is just too much nearer to us, and if we still ask each other that whether to buy or not, we are just wasting our time.
It is an incredible opportunity for us to invest and wait to get the best profits out of our investments.

The bitcoin has already priced in the effect of halving. So the price will not move significantly during the halving.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:20:24 PM

The bitcoin has already priced in the effect of halving. So the price will not move significantly during the halving.

No, that's what you think. This is not the price of halving, it is just the beginning, the start of halving month.
Just wait and see what the trends will tend to play in their moves further.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2413

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:24:17 PM

Everything is changing too fast nowadays. We were discussing "Grexit" and its consequences a while ago, and now much much much bigger "Brexit" actually happened, and nobody knows anything about the consequences.  Uncertainty is the biggest enemy of investors. When uncertainty makes an appearence, investors move to the safest choice, which is usually Gold or USD, definitely not Bitcoin.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:50:15 AM

The price is going straight up and it won't go down easily right now. Remember it's July and halving effect has just started, wait and see the significant moves.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:30:58 AM

The price is going straight up and it won't go down easily right now. Remember it's July and halving effect has just started, wait and see the significant moves.

Absolutely, much awaited event is getting closer and closer now, now we need to have patience and just sit quietly and wait for the right to sell and earn profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: