Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Problems at Cryptsy?  (Read 5770 times)
Tsquared (OP)

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:01:19 PM

just withdrew some alt coins (ioc) to bittrex. no delay no problems. guess I was lucky or just picked correct alt coin. also still waiting on response to upgrade to tier 3

Right. I've been able to buy alts and pull out most of my funds. BTC withdrawals still pending.

Pulled out a good bit of DGB, but withdrawals kept getting reduced. Was able to attempt DGB withdrawals over and over, and eventually got it all out. I was able to withdrawal NBT also, but not much available to buy.

TT
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:24:22 PM

just withdrew some alt coins (ioc) to bittrex. no delay no problems. guess I was lucky or just picked correct alt coin. also still waiting on response to upgrade to tier 3

Right. I've been able to buy alts and pull out most of my funds. BTC withdrawals still pending.

Pulled out a good bit of DGB, but withdrawals kept getting reduced. Was able to attempt DGB withdrawals over and over, and eventually got it all out. I was able to withdrawal NBT also, but not much available to buy.

TT

If why not just cancel your  pending BTC withdrawals and either try again or convert to alts. I've read elsewhere that can be done relatively easy. That they will cancel out pending withdrawals either with a support ticket or asking in chat (nicely as you may get banned)

also right now with 9.5 btc pending you are certainly over limit...so how would you expect them to go thru?
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 11:31:53 AM

TT

If why not just cancel your  pending BTC withdrawals and either try again or convert to alts. I've read elsewhere that can be done relatively easy. That they will cancel out pending withdrawals either with a support ticket or asking in chat (nicely as you may get banned)

also right now with 9.5 btc pending you are certainly over limit...so how would you expect them to go thru?

I did convert most to alts, at a higher price than bittrex. Sort of like backwards arbitrage.

TT
customer73

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:47:13 PM

It you have a Withdrawals with other coin different to bitcoin it's ok.
Confirmed

No pain, no gain.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:49:57 PM

It you have a Withdrawals with other coin different to bitcoin it's ok.
Confirmed

Well they seem to have plenty of non-bitcoin coin... so yes... their hot wallets are full (except for bitcoin it seems)...

This space not for rent...
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:17:55 AM

Not sure what going on but I also withdrew some doge but it still remain pending since yesterday!
Until this is solved, I'll be dealing with other wallets.

Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 12:56:16 PM

There are some other threads on this topic, and one huge one (that's a little hard to follow), and unfortunately these slow withdrawals have been going on for months with no acceptable explanation from Cryptsy. Good luck with your withdrawal.

TT
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:26:45 PM

There are some other threads on this topic, and one huge one (that's a little hard to follow), and unfortunately these slow withdrawals have been going on for months with no acceptable explanation from Cryptsy. Good luck with your withdrawal.

TT
I didn't read the whole topic thoroughly, but did you receive your money yet ?
Cryptsy has been know for past months for their slow withdrawal, even some of the members took 2 months just to get their withdraws Sad
If yours is still stuck i suggest try to convert your BTC to altcoin and then withdraw it Wink
Then exchange that alt to BTC at another exchanger
Good luck Smiley
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 05:06:11 PM

TT
Cryptsy has been know for past months for their slow withdrawal, even some of the members took 2 months just to get their withdraws Sad
If yours is still stuck i suggest try to convert your BTC to altcoin and then withdraw it Wink
Good luck Smiley

That's what I did. Converted to various alts and withdrew them. Lost a good bit in the process. Have a friend who had BTC withdrawals eventually go through after a few weeks.

Sad situation. I used to like trading on Cryptsy.

TT
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:08:23 PM

TT
Good luck Smiley

That's what I did. Converted to various alts and withdrew them. Lost a good bit in the process. Have a friend who had BTC withdrawals eventually go through after a few weeks.

Sad situation. I used to like trading on Cryptsy.

TT
Well better to withdraw some part of it rather than lose all of it Tongue
At least when Crptsy go under you will have you fund somewhere safe Wink
With this situation i don't think Crptsy could survive another year Roll Eyes
The late withdraw is a proof that they don't really have enough fund to pay their users
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:56:32 PM

Is there actualy proof crypty is still paying out withdrawals?
I got my wtihdrawal of 27/12 still pending?
http://imgur.com/yCAYiuF
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:59:15 AM

There are definitely some withdrawals processing.

There is a huge thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0 and some withdrawals are processing eventually, but more likely with alts and smaller amounts of BTC . Only a few alts are are working normally.

TT
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:44:38 PM

Not sure what going on but I also withdrew some doge but it still remain pending since yesterday!
Until this is solved, I'll be dealing with other wallets.

There are definitely some withdrawals processing.

There is a huge thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0 and some withdrawals are processing eventually, but more likely with alts and smaller amounts of BTC . Only a few alts are are working normally.

TT

Wow! I didn't realize about high volume of that but mine got processed today, 2 days after! Phew
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:45:43 PM

I am still waiting on my withdrawal. Does anyone know the average 'waiting' time for a 0.5 btc withdrawal.

Today i am in for 5 days of waiting. This don't sounds good right?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:52:08 PM

You people need to understand Crypto s a very competitive market. If an exchange pulls something like this on you, all you need to do is to stop using that exchange. So STOP using it and stop losing money on this backward arbitrage. Almost every single decent coin must have more than 1 credible exchange so you can switch to something else. If this is not the case, then the coin in question s BS and you should not be playing with it anyway.

All in all, you cannot win using cryptsy, the difference on altcoin prices which can be withdrawn s so significant you ll simply end up losing money.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Copenman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:50:32 AM

You people need to understand Crypto s a very competitive market. If an exchange pulls something like this on you, all you need to do is to stop using that exchange. So STOP using it and stop losing money on this backward arbitrage. Almost every single decent coin must have more than 1 credible exchange so you can switch to something else. If this is not the case, then the coin in question s BS and you should not be playing with it anyway.

All in all, you cannot win using cryptsy, the difference on altcoin prices which can be withdrawn s so significant you ll simply end up losing money.

Agree completely, especially considering the number of changing reasons they have given for the BTC withdraw delay, everything from blaming block-chain, a DDOS attack, to the U.S. governments new legal requirements and possible seizure of accounts due to criminal activity.  Not professional nor trustworthy in any way.  Lips sealed
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:56:48 AM

I am sick of trying to keep up with the latest rumors of what's going on with cryptsy. All I can really say is that I am greatly disappointed in what's going on. Now it's just pathetic.

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 03:05:45 PM

I had a similar experience there.
Wallet froze.
But anyway, all this corruption, KnCMiner stealing from their customers to fund their mega data-center, I dont think bitcoin, or any crypto-currency is worth any of our time.
It is just prone to thieves, criminals, and crooks.
And all companies, Mining hardware companies and exchanges, they all go CORRUPT!
I'm going to go invest in gold now.

Bye.

How ironic.

Gold has been involved in more corruption than any "thing" in the history of mankind.

TT
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:48:12 PM

I am sick of trying to keep up with the latest rumors of what's going on with cryptsy. All I can really say is that I am greatly disappointed in what's going on. Now it's just pathetic.

What wonders me is some people say they are getting their withdrawals but i did not get my withdrawal.
My account is verified etc. Must I make a ticket or be patient?

What's the best strategy here guys?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:50:37 PM

What wonders me is some people say they are getting their withdrawals but i did not get my withdrawal.
My account is verified etc. Must I make a ticket or be patient?

What's the best strategy here guys?

I'd say make a ticket, and make some noise in this thread. It's being monitored.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: