Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Moral Alliance for Redistribution of Wealth  (Read 1875 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:42:23 PM

The Moral Alliance for Redistribution of Wealth
The goal of this topic is to promote the moral aspects of compromising the trust in the accounting and distribution mechanism of the banking system. It is our moral call to support and voice our support to hackers and anyone else who help to disable the banking accounting systems and are reworded for their effort by forcing the exchange of fiat to bitcoins

"An Alliance must be started to create a meaningful dialogue about the real global crooks in this world. Hopefully, the blockchain will be the tool to eradicate these fallible humans who keep scamming the public with inflationary spirals, booms and busts, and fractional reserve banking. Bitcoin has been sent to us from the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto, and has brought forth a system of accounting that cannot be tampered with." https://news.bitcoin.com/against-bitcoin-alliance-we-need-anti-bankster-group-instead/

The power of the banking system and the abuse of that power can not be broken by our democracies,It can only be weaken by mechanical malfunctioning which will destroy the trust in the accounting power of that system. This alone will enable the redistribution of power held by central banking. Social based laws such as a constitutions or bills of rights can not overcome the power of accounting. It is only an alternative system for accounting and secure distribution which can have the power to deflate the banking system and inflate a competitive decentralized system.

It is not enough to take the dollars from the wealthy banks and hand to the poor. In order to redistribute the wealth effectively, these dollars have to be exchanged for a token of a decentralized monetary system.
(Of course this exchange could have been done according to the laws if our laws where govern by the power of the people and not by the  power of fractional reserve banking and central banking.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:46:42 AM

You can distribute the coins evenly initially to everybody in the world. But as time pass by, these coins will be accumulated by small number of people. Are you going to distribute again?
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:38:05 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 06:43:31 PM by Bitware

Get off your ass,  get a job, earn your money, invest wisely and grasp opportunity when it presents itself, then budget your money to live within your earnings.
RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 06:20:53 PM

Get off your ass,  get a job, earn your money, invest wisely and grasp opportunity when it presents itself, then budget your money to live withing your earnings.

Could not have put it any better.

The problem with this whole redistribution talk is where you draw the line? Do you only target the banks or do you also target the rich? If the rich is also to be targeted how will you define 'rich'? Is a person with a, say $2million house rich, if so is he still rich if there is a bond of say $1.8million on the property, also if based on income, where do one draw the line?

Only way to be fair when redistributing wealth is to get everything into one pot and then to divide this equally among all people. Good luck with this. There will always be somebody who will not be happy and as another poster above already mentioned, the balance will not remain. Some will 'sell' their wealth again to others for certain services leading to some again having more than others. What then, another re-redistribution?

visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:02:25 AM

why work hard if wealth is just going to be redistributed? it makes no sense. wealth will always concentrate because people figure out how to "win the game". the only way to fix distribution problems is to fix problems with human nature. it has nothing to do with money. this concentration of wealth is a reflection of the current state of human consciousness

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:15:39 AM

Wealth does not just find you there. some people have worked hard, spent sleepless nights trying to succeed. some have been frustrated a million times but never gave up.others chose to sleep and took comfort in their failure..Then you say that life is unfair? life is very fair. it rewards you with what you have worked for.. You cannot take somebody's wealth saying you want to redistribute it..Those who haven't worked for it will just waste it away.in life we all have opportunities so let every one utilize theirs the way they want. You reap what you sow.
Bitware

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:05:09 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 02:30:38 PM by Bitware

why work hard if wealth is just going to be redistributed? it makes no sense. wealth will always concentrate because people figure out how to "win the game". the only way to fix distribution problems is to fix problems with human nature. it has nothing to do with money. this concentration of wealth is a reflection of the current state of human consciousness

Because I dont want to be a fucking bum and I want to survive and thrive with a higher-than-minimum quality of life, with assets that I can pass on to my progeny.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 06:45:34 PM

Get off your ass,  get a job, earn your money, invest wisely and grasp opportunity when it presents itself, then budget your money to live within your earnings.

+1

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:12:30 PM

You can distribute the coins evenly initially to everybody in the world. But as time pass by, these coins will be accumulated by small number of people. Are you going to distribute again?

Yup.

This has been proven beyond any doubt through all of mankind's history.

I seen a TV show that listed a country that started out even basically.. later it went lop sided.
this ALWAYS happens.
Through The Wormhole - S05E03 - Is Poverty Genetic
i think that showed the formula for it.. there is an equation that outlines it clearly.

unless you keep taking away peoples money and redistributing it there is nothing you can do.

OP, i think your post is silly naive and childish.
so much so i can't be bothered to even waste my effort here further..

FUD first & ask questions later™
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:26:51 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 04:49:07 AM by odolvlobo

That just isn't true. Would you say that all the dollar bills have been accumulated by a small number of people? You are confusing money and wealth.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:13:52 PM

So this is like another approach to communism or something like that? Lets give everyone their share and see what will happen?
Unfortunately as we know from history this is not possible to equally distribute wealth it can be achieved for short period of time.

I too, think that current wealth distribution is not good and I would very much like to change it, but giving money to poor is not the best option.
And honestly I am not sure what needs to be done about that, to make things better and not worse.
Bitware

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:21:35 PM

I too, think that current wealth distribution is not good

Specifically, why do you believe this?

NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:28:57 AM

So this is like another approach to communism or something like that? Lets give everyone their share and see what will happen?
Unfortunately as we know from history this is not possible to equally distribute wealth it can be achieved for short period of time.

I too, think that current wealth distribution is not good and I would very much like to change it, but giving money to poor is not the best option.
And honestly I am not sure what needs to be done about that, to make things better and not worse.

here is a link to one of a few explanation how an why wealth have been stolen from thous who are now poor. giving back money and mostley resources which was stolen by the rich in the beginning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0cBeNP9Ddw  
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:17:43 PM

That just isn't true. Would you say that all the dollar bills have been accumulated by a small number of people? You are confusing money and wealth.

There is not much difference between the money and wealth. The wealth can be represented in money. We say Bill Gate has $600 billion wealth, if he converts it into dollar bills, that is $600,000,000,000. The wealth are accumulated by hard working people. They will richer and richer as money makes money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: