Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween doubler - 100halloween.com  (Read 3983 times)
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:32:03 PM

Everyone will be scammed on 100 hours doublers  Grin It's a 100% over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:44:29 PM

Not me I got my 200% lol I was one of the very first investors though, thats how you gotta do it with these things.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:46:16 PM

Not me I got my 200% lol I was one of the very first investors though, thats how you gotta do it with these things.

Be first or be scammed Cheesy It's a fact.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:07:55 PM

This is officially over. I was the last investor on their stats page but got nothing from it that was 24 hrs ago.
Just my luck that they killed it just when I put 0.01btc into it. Did not see a bit from it to my wallet sent.  Cry

THIS IS 100% DEAD!

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:20:14 PM

This is officially over. I was the last investor on their stats page but got nothing from it that was 24 hrs ago.
Just my luck that they killed it just when I put 0.01btc into it. Did not see a bit from it to my wallet sent.  Cry

THIS IS 100% DEAD!

And my honest site has 0 investors :/ Cheesy Site + scammer = many investors = 100halloween.com
                                                                Site + honest admin = 0 investors = ChickenStrike.co.nf ( I have many tx proofs from my previous site x2-bitcoin.co.nf - About 0.115 BTC paid )
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:07:56 PM

halloween is over guys, you should move on Cheesy
i guess next is black friday doubler, then christmas doubler, then new year doubler and so on and so forth Grin
phibay

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:11:18 PM

THIS IS 100% DEAD!

And my honest site has 0 investors :/ Cheesy Site + scammer = many investors = 100halloween.com
                                                                Site + honest admin = 0 investors = ChickenStrike.co.nf ( I have many tx proofs from my previous site x2-bitcoin.co.nf - About 0.115 BTC paid )

lol, you are honest for now cuz you only have small investors before, you'll definitely ran away if you had a bigtime investor Tongue
try fixing your site design and you'll probably attract investors , your site right now is ugly tbh
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:37:32 PM

THIS IS 100% DEAD!

lol, you are honest for now cuz you only have small investors before, you'll definitely ran away if you had a bigtime investor Tongue
try fixing your site design and you'll probably attract investors , your site right now is ugly tbh

Nope Smiley you´re not right..
I created a doubler thread (2 months ago) and got negative trust but there are some newbies running hyips ( always ponzi ) and they have neutral rating... It's not fair to me because i'm trying to be a good and honest admin of hyip with long lifetime.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:55:09 PM

The people who lost their money, I mean I'm sorry to say but its kind of your fault.  The doubler is literally called Halloween Doubler so if you invested days after Halloween it could be implied that it would shut down.  Just use simple logic and you can save yourselves some money..
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:16:30 AM

I created a doubler thread (2 months ago) and got negative trust but there are some newbies running hyips ( always ponzi ) and they have neutral rating... It's not fair to me because i'm trying to be a good and honest admin of hyip with long lifetime.

Refunding a few cents doesnt make you trusted or legit. We have gone over this many times. Stop threadjacking other sites in promoting yours. No one would invest with you because you dont even have reserve funds to make a refund. Lol. Sad to say but true story right there. You were taged by Vod and he's in Dt and you see him neutral because you left him a negative feedback. For everyone else he's green.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:30:18 AM

Refunding a few cents doesnt make you trusted or legit. We have gone over this many times. Stop threadjacking other sites in promoting yours. No one would invest with you because you dont even have reserve funds to make a refund. Lol. Sad to say but true story right there. You were taged by Vod and he's in Dt and you see him neutral because you left him a negative feedback. For everyone else he's green.

He had no negative from me (Vod). Im not threadjacking .. Some hyips are there for 5 max 10 days..
And yes it's few cents? Smiley really?
phibay

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:20:10 AM

THIS IS 100% DEAD!

you're trying to be a good and honest ponzi admin? Roll Eyes i guarantee you'll never be, and no one will be
a ponzi is made to scam people, its also made for profit but not for investors, but for the owner.
you deserve that negative trust
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:34:35 PM

I got my 200 back too! Thinking of reinvesting the Principal and then haven't lost anything. Invested around six days ago. One of the first to deposit too and one of the first to comment on this thread.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:56:39 PM

THIS IS 100% DEAD!

you're trying to be a good and honest ponzi admin? Roll Eyes i guarantee you'll never be, and no one will be
a ponzi is made to scam people, its also made for profit but not for investors, but for the owner.
you deserve that negative trust

You're wrong Wink I'm honest and i never scammed any member here or in life..
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:00:05 PM

Halloween is over that's why the admin have stopped the payments  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: