Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why price skyrockets when China wakes up?  (Read 2108 times)
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:48:39 AM

It doesn't mater what country you're from. When you wake up you look at the price, if it's gone up most people buy, if its gone down most people sell. When China wakes up and its gone up $50 in their sleep and it's still rising they buy. When its dropped $50 in their sleep and it's still dropping they sell when they wake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katafrag

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:37:35 PM

maybe chinese connections are buying bitcoins in china , then send it to their connection in the West , so they can sell it again.
maybe chinese state is behind this to buy up the american economy in stealth mode
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:32:22 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 08:10:09 AM by n2004al

maybe chinese connections are buying bitcoins in china , then send it to their connection in the West , so they can sell it again.
maybe chinese state is behind this to buy up the american economy in stealth mode

Maybe after buying the American economy (naturally in stealth mode), Chinese (always in stealth mode) will offer to sell the American economy to the Russians (which recently are made their best friends) with a cheap price (Russia is in crisis and have not to much money); always in bitcoin. But there is a problem there. Russia has banned bitcoin. So don't have such. What must to do? Chine advice Russia to buy bitcoin in the bitcoin russian black market. There are to many there. Then Russia did this action and buy (always in stealth mode) from China the American economy. Then begin the exploitation of this economy and to become rich. At the end of this story China has its bitcoins from the sale of American economy to Russia, Russia has the American economy to exploit it and the rest of world become happy from such actions. Then katafrag woke up from the wonderful night had from such happy dream and make the above post. Anyone know that must fight in order that your dreams become true. Katafrad began him's fight from bitcointalk. He wrote only the first part of the dream. To create more suspense. The second part will be wrote tomorrow or in the day that Katafrag will find the most opportune. As about us remain only to wait ....
shamati

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:39:41 AM

Maybe after buying the American economy (naturally in stealth mode), Chinese (always in stealth mode) will offer to sell the American economy to the Russians (which recently are made their best friends) with a cheap price (Russia in in crisis and have not to much money); always in bitcoin. But there is a problem there. Russia has banned bitcoin. So don't have such. What must to do? Chine advice Russia to buy bitcoin in the bitcoin russian black market. There are to many there. Then Russia did this action and buy (always in stealth mode) from China the American economy. Then begin the exploitation of this economy and to become rich. At the end of this story China has its bitcoins from the sale of American economy to Russia, Russia has the American economy to exploit it and the rest of world become happy from such actions. Then katafrag woke up from the wonderful night had from such happy dream and make the above post. Anyone know that must fight that your dreams become true. Katafrad began him's fight from bitcointalk. He wrote only the first part of the dream. To create more suspense. The second part will be wrote tomorrow or in the day that Katafrag will find the most opportune. As about us remain only to wait ....

Friend, my advice: you not make such like remark to any foreign BB (bulletin board).

Of course China in a stealth of course China will take bitcoin.

Not want USA economy value not even of 1 bitcoin!!!!

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:02:03 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 07:17:46 AM by n2004al

Maybe after buying the American economy (naturally in stealth mode), Chinese (always in stealth mode) will offer to sell the American economy to the Russians (which recently are made their best friends) with a cheap price (Russia in in crisis and have not to much money); always in bitcoin. But there is a problem there. Russia has banned bitcoin. So don't have such. What must to do? Chine advice Russia to buy bitcoin in the bitcoin russian black market. There are to many there. Then Russia did this action and buy (always in stealth mode) from China the American economy. Then begin the exploitation of this economy and to become rich. At the end of this story China has its bitcoins from the sale of American economy to Russia, Russia has the American economy to exploit it and the rest of world become happy from such actions. Then katafrag woke up from the wonderful night had from such happy dream and make the above post. Anyone know that must fight that your dreams become true. Katafrad began him's fight from bitcointalk. He wrote only the first part of the dream. To create more suspense. The second part will be wrote tomorrow or in the day that Katafrag will find the most opportune. As about us remain only to wait ....

Friend, my advice: you not make such like remark to any foreign BB (bulletin board).

Of course China in a stealth of course China will take bitcoin.

Not want USA economy value not even of 1 bitcoin!!!!

I would love to understand your advice shamati if you will explain it in english. Otherwise, despite my big desire to learn from you, I cannot do this. I am not a very good english writer and some times do errors. But at least I am understand by the others. This thread here is written in english and we who made posts understand each other using this language. As I understood the post of katafrag. Please write in english in order that me understand what do you mean with your words and give to you my answer.

But before your new post be secure to have understood well what I have wrote.  Wink
Bank of America

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:45:13 AM

In order to do that, you will find the total value of transaction in the blockchain should be very large, there is no talk about that. It is just the buying and selling in exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: