Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinAgile article, The A(BC) to Z — Artists, Bitcoin, Coinbase and ZapChain  (Read 223 times)
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 04:05:13 PM

Check out this article showing how Artbyte, Bitcoin, Coinbase, and Zapchain are solving the needs of artists:

http://bitcoinagile.com/44684D/the-abc-to-z-artists-bitcoin-coinbase-and-zapchain-newsbtc_stream

"What Is the Solution?

All artists need is a simple solution — A simple, easy to use web platform where they can register (possibly with a single click of the mouse), upload their art work, add description and sell without any hassle of complicated registration, transaction fees and commissions. While it is hard to use fiat currency to get the best out of both sides, mainly due to unavoidable transaction fees and documentation demanded by payment processors and banks, digital currency allows them to circumvent most of these requirements.

Who Is Doing It?

There are probably a handful of platforms that encourages and enables artists to make the most out of their works. ArtByte, a New York based platform is one such example. Started as AppleByte, artByte is an alternative digital currency created exclusively for the purpose of encouraging artists. ArtByte also hosts a digital store where the artists can display and sell their art. Buyers can pay with bitcoin or their credit cards on ArtByte."

-------
Announce Thread: ArtByte Announce Thread
Music Download Site: music.artbyte.me
Pool Server: pool.artbyte.me

ArtByte (ABY) is traded on Poloniex and Bittrex

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: