Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀  (Read 23776 times)
VentureC

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:48:12 AM

Sprouts is unstoppable!

Now is the time to get in before it goes to da moon!  Cool
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kePd8CT5

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:08:41 PM

sprts.luckyfaucets.com is dry! Please refill  Smiley.

Thanks.

frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

heres another donation for the bounties pot

Date: 11/24/2015 15:13
To: SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1
Debit: -50000.00 SPRTS
Transaction fee: -0.01 SPRTS
Net amount: -50000.01 SPRTS
Transaction ID: 6e239281f97aece7378d189734cef2503978dcf753894b255f21ce32d207d810

keep up the good work
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 09:40:02 PM

Hi Sprouts,

Just a quick message to let you know that we have updated our Scrypt and SHA256 profitability so you can expect to see much more SPRTS from Steak Cloud by your next payout.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
peonminer (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:01:00 AM

Thank you Steak Cloud! This is fantastic news!
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:03:05 PM

I would like to claim the bounty for the Dice Game please Smiley

Links:
http://www.cryptogaming.club  Main Page
http://www.cryptogaming.club/sprouts  Direct Page

Address for bounty which is in fact the dice game and will be used as a float for the game is SjJKfT9EWo2sbt1wrEkxqi5AuHPSJaaXVC

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Binary_Guy

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:39:29 PM

I will add 5,000 more Sprouts to the faucet right now. All contributions are greatly appreciate by the community, no matter the amount. Together we can make Sprouts greater than anyone could have ever imagined. Donations directly help the growth of this coin. As more bounties are offered and claimed, this coin adds more uses and reaches more users and investors. I will be making another donation to the bounties address this week and more uses should be added soon! There are some great things to come and now is the time to invest!

Here is he address for bounties Sprouts donations:

SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1

Here is the address for funding the Sprouts Lucky Faucet:

SVPHdAHeyrvAwctjm98GwK6ca6A3Qh85xx

Thank you again for all your support!
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:07:21 PM

I'm just about to top-up the faucet myself.

I will continue to support the Sprouts project well into the foreseeable future.

Great work being done by the community.
Very impressive..  Grin

Code:
Date: 25/11/2015 17:10
To: Donations-TO-Sprouts-FAUCET SVPHdAHeyrvAwctjm98GwK6ca6A3Qh85xx
Debit: -2500.01 SPRTS
Net amount: -2500.02 SPRTS
Transaction ID: 09a13855ee6af823c79d5d96a512ddeb8745cb767a10eb855fa930011e108296

Code:
Date: 25/11/2015 17:12
To: SproutsCommunity--Bounties-Donations-Address SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1
Debit: -2500.01 SPRTS
Net amount: -2500.02 SPRTS
Transaction ID: 0c206c79625c333fedc0440c6d58357ef4493fcb6cbfb013cec8a6f028b7df6d
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:25:04 PM

The generosity and support for Sprouts is something I just don't see with many other crypto currencies. People genuinely care about this coin and are devoted to seeing it succeed. Sprouts has already surpassed all expectations and will continue to do so!

All great things have humble beginnings.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:33:07 AM

Any information from the Sprouts Community regarding us coming together to be added to Coinpayments.net so SPRTS can be used as a payment method through their payment platform for Products & Services ?

https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting
cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:05:49 PM

Ok guys whats going on been away at work for a few days and I cant believe my eyes! It looks like there's a Black Friday sale going on! So while Sprouts is on sale this is your last chance to get in on the Llow! So come on out and buy today because you will never see these prices again and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL Cool

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:11:21 PM

Links:
http://www.cryptogaming.club  Main Page
http://www.cryptogaming.club/sprouts  Direct Page

Address for bounty which is in fact the dice game and will be used as a float for the game is SjJKfT9EWo2sbt1wrEkxqi5AuHPSJaaXVC

Thanks
Crunck

Bounty Paid & OP updated! Thank you!!! Cheesy Happy Turkey Day!

Any information from the Sprouts Community regarding us coming together to be added to Coinpayments.net so SPRTS can be used as a payment method through their payment platform for Products & Services ?

Will be requesting Sprouts ASAP so we can get on the list to vote for the next round Smiley We should be able to get on there no problem with community votes!
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:28:21 PM

Links:
http://www.cryptogaming.club  Main Page
http://www.cryptogaming.club/sprouts  Direct Page

Thanks
Crunck

Bounty Paid & OP updated! Thank you!!! Cheesy Happy Turkey Day!

Will be requesting Sprouts ASAP so we can get on the list to vote for the next round Smiley We should be able to get on there no problem with community votes!

Received thanks !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptomann420

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:17:32 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 02:05:53 AM by cryptomann420

Whoever is dumping ATM is making a big mistake! So enjoy the Black Friday Special! We all need to buy some seeds right now, So you can plant them tonight to have them turn to Sprout coins next week!! Cool

Happy Gobble Gobble! Grin

peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:21:09 AM

Whoever is dumping ATM is making a big mistake! We can sure use some buy support!

Black Friday Special Cheesy
cryptomann420

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:56:04 AM

Whoever is dumping ATM is making a big mistake! We can sure use some buy support!

Black Friday Special Cheesy
Thanksgiving Sale Now Extended to Black Friday! Buy them at seed prices!!! Shocked

a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:08:59 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 03:22:36 AM by a_cat_named_joe

Cursing myself that I didn't see this Black Friday Sale earlier. Just took out all Sprouts on Bittrex between 81 and 87 Sats; a bite out of Cryptopia at 90 Sats with some loose change; and 37,000 Sprouts on Cryptsy, taking out all Sprouts between 104 Sats and 110 Sats.

I know what you're thinking - I should have transferred my BTC over from Cryptsy to Bittrex to munch on the 87 Sats and higher sell wall, but that would have taken too long, the price was rising, and I couldn't let the blighters get away. Thanks to all those who sold me their Sprouts!  Kiss

I still have a buy order lurking on Cryptsy. If anyone wants to sell any more, you know where to look.

Absolute bargain!  Wink
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:42:29 AM

Hello i just want 2 say that i will donate 20,000 more 2 the andriod wallet so pls change it 2 35,000 i will pay as soon as I verify the software gdluck2all!
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:57:56 PM

crunk dice is not working, please fix it

thanks
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:06:14 PM

Oh WoWza! Black Friday extravaganza!!! SUPER sale on Sprouts right now! Unbelievably cheap for those who have been thinking about trying it out. I won't wait too long before buying it all up! I just can't resist at these prices!!!

To whoever dumped, I certainly hope you really NEEDED the money you got from it, because you will have missed out on a whole lot more when Sprouts resumes upward to the moon and beyond!

I will be making another donation today as well, thank you to everyone who is supporting this awesome crypto!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: