Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Down to $300 again?  (Read 1096 times)
lemipawa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:50:15 AM

I woke up and looked at the exchange of BTC-USD it's $373 which is bad for me since I bought some coins yesterday at $398 rate
I prepared to go to my office a have a 1 hour drive and as soon as I reach my office and pull up my laptop it's down to $355  Huh

"Volatile" is the real definition of Bitcoin (liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse)

... guess what, as soon as I finished typing this its back to $369 WTH  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
intristin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 01:58:37 AM

I bought at $415, so much for my luck. But I'm not selling until it goes above that price, I don't care if it takes 20 years! It could drop to 50 cents and I wouldn't sell, I'm a stubborn little shit.  Angry

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
lemipawa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:02:06 AM

I bought at $415, so much for my luck. But I'm not selling until it goes above that price, I don't care if it takes 20 years! It could drop to 50 cents and I wouldn't sell, I'm a stubborn little shit.  Angry
I'm with you bro, I know that It will go down for sure but not like this, not this early and not this big, now i'm hoping for at least a break even and I'll let it go, forget about profits
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:04:33 AM

Haha. This is why never to buy Bitcoin when the prices have too much differences - unless you are a experienced trader. I would wait until 300 - 325 range before I buy Bitcoin - if I need to. No worries, you just have to hold on to those Bitcoin for a few more months and you can sell for profit. I dont think Bitcoin will stay at 300 to 400 in the coming year.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
lemipawa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:10:10 AM

Haha. This is why never to buy Bitcoin when the prices have too much differences - unless you are a experienced trader. I would wait until 300 - 325 range before I buy Bitcoin - if I need to. No worries, you just have to hold on to those Bitcoin for a few more months and you can sell for profit. I dont think Bitcoin will stay at 300 to 400 in the coming year.

It's hard to speculate, who would have thought of that bubble will last only a few hours? It's like someone ask the one with powers to "hey can you jack up the price of Bitcoins so I can sell at $480 after that bring it back to reality". I'm beginning to think of a conspiracy here.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:12:47 AM

It's hard to speculate, who would have thought of that bubble will last only a few hours? It's like someone ask the one with powers to "hey can you jack up the price of Bitcoins so I can sell at $480 after that bring it back to reality". I'm beginning to think of a conspiracy here.

There's no need for a conspiracy. Just greed and easy pickings from the dim market minnows. I'm sure the pro traders still wake up and pinch themselves that they've settled on such an easily played market.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:15:42 AM

You need to make exit decisions prior to opening a position ... not after. You need to already know under what conditions you will sell for a loss and under what conditions you will sell for a gain. And then you should to stick to your plan.
intristin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 02:24:37 AM

I bought at $415, so much for my luck. But I'm not selling until it goes above that price, I don't care if it takes 20 years! It could drop to 50 cents and I wouldn't sell, I'm a stubborn little shit.  Angry

You need to make exit decisions prior to opening a position ... not after. You need to already know under what conditions you will sell for a loss and under what conditions you will sell for a gain. And then you should to stick to your plan.

I knew I was not going to sell when I purchased. I'm using Bitcoin as a savings account because I'm so impulsive with spending money, Bitcoin is still kind of hard to spend and takes days to cash in. The reason I purchased when I did is because I was afraid the price would just keep going up. I'm pretty confident the price will go up at some point so I'm not too worried. I just kind of laughed when it decided to crash 10 mins after I purchased when it's been rising fast for a month, lol. It's just my bad luck, been cursed with it since birth  Grin I'm kind of glad it's dropping, it will allow me to buy more when I get my next check.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
lemipawa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:27:25 AM

I knew I was not going to sell when I purchased. I'm using Bitcoin as a savings account because I'm so impulsive with spending money, Bitcoin is still kind of hard to spend and takes days to cash in. The reason I purchased when I did is becuase I was afraid the price would just keep going up. I'm pretty confident the price will go up at some point so I'm not too worried. I just kind of laughed when it decided to crash 10 mins after I purchased when it's been rising fast for a month, lol. It's just my bad luck, been cursed with it since birth  Grin

looks like we are not born to be traders but just a mare spectator.
everyday I learn a lesson here and this is one of those that cost me much, at least I was not scammed by a ponzi  Grin
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:29:39 AM

I knew I was not going to sell when I purchased. I'm using Bitcoin as a savings account because I'm so impulsive with spending money, Bitcoin is still kind of hard to spend and takes days to cash in. The reason I purchased when I did is becuase I was afraid the price would just keep going up. I'm pretty confident the price will go up at some point so I'm not too worried. I just kind of laughed when it decided to crash 10 mins after I purchased when it's been rising fast for a month, lol. It's just my bad luck, been cursed with it since birth  Grin

looks like we are not born to be traders but just a mare spectator.
everyday I learn a lesson here and this is one of those that cost me much, at least I was not scammed by a ponzi  Grin
It could be one person with some resources driving the market. With all these bots going I expect someone could drive the market like this fairly easily with well-placed trades. Grin
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:49:31 AM

I see but it is the week end . it may go back up to 400 next week and stay there, it's about were i want it to stay may be a little higher around 450 to 500 would be nicer, but im ok with it now, and  hope it doesn't  go back to 220 .I mine all my coins and save them or try to till the power bill comes due, it has to be paid.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
lemipawa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:54:45 AM

I see but it is the week end . it may go back up to 400 next week and stay there, it's about were i want it to stay may be a little higher around 450 to 500 would be nicer, but im ok with it now, and  hope it doesn't  go back to 220 .

I agree with you, usually on a weekend the price weakens and pick up again on start of weekday, I do hope it really picks up on Monday again and start climbing that charts to $400 or higher since it's the second week of November. I read somewhere that something will happen on the 2nd week of November, not sure if it's bad or good.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:56:07 AM

I hope not. It would be sad if we come back to sub $300 levels after reaching new highs this year. All the efforts would be gone to waste. At least it gives us the option to buy back in the coins that people sold over $400.
shamati

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:58:55 AM

Think about it? No. Below $300 not go in  Huh

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:59:18 AM

I woke up and looked at the exchange of BTC-USD it's $373 which is bad for me since I bought some coins yesterday at $398 rate
I prepared to go to my office a have a 1 hour drive and as soon as I reach my office and pull up my laptop it's down to $355  Huh

"Volatile" is the real definition of Bitcoin (liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse)

... guess what, as soon as I finished typing this its back to $369 WTH  Huh

The price is what it is, that said it will likely consolidate a day or two but your likely fine unless you feel like selling and betting on a lower buyin
At least it doesn't feel like the rally is going to stop it's just treading back.
(Looking at 420 there is just to much temptation around that range)

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:39:45 AM

I prepared to go to my office a have a 1 hour drive and as soon as I reach my office and pull up my laptop it's down to $355  Huh

... guess what, as soon as I finished typing this its back to $369 WTH  Huh

just wait a few days, or weeks, or months

it will get better.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:46:16 AM

Yes this is true. I would expect it to reach $300 after the weekend is over, just like last weekend when it reached $440 and went up from there.
Just checked and from an hour ago it was $372 now at 360 Undecided It's not looking to good for a comeback right now.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:07:00 AM

I have around .10 BTC right now which is very small compared to others but i was holding it even the price hit 500$+ expecting it to go bigger. But now i think i have to sell all of my coin at current price so that i can double the bitcoin i have after the price reach again to 230+ like before. I think now the one who have created this bubble have already started to sell their stakes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:19:38 AM

I have around .10 BTC right now which is very small compared to others but i was holding it even the price hit 500$+ expecting it to go bigger. But now i think i have to sell all of my coin at current price so that i can double the bitcoin i have after the price reach again to 230+ like before. I think now the one who have created this bubble have already started to sell their stakes.

Yes it seems like so. Once they had pumped the price of bitcoin, started to send off on the bitcoins bought for lower prices. So, it seems to like we are going back to $300 levels again. Only slow and steady raises will get us stable price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: