Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits 400$ mark  (Read 4231 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:48:20 PM

it will continue to go upwards and hit 500 but for 600 i think it will be halted at 500 maybe months after the halving it will reach 600.

I don't think that halving will be having a significant impact upon the Bitcoin exchange rates. Already large number of short-sellers have accumulated Bitcoins, anticipating a big spike once the 2016 halving occurs. But the overall demand from traders is dull, and there is a chance that the exchange rates can go down if the speculation fails.

I do expect the price to at least touch $500 before the block halving, but I know it will be very difficult to get the price higher than $500 and to keep it there for quite a while. I just hope large traders don't get disappointed and start dumping the price down to current price levels after the halving.

Whatever some big traders might do, the development of Bitcoin will continue!
If they should decide to dump a bigger chunk of their coins I will highly appreciate that and collect a few. Grin

That is the right vision. Looking at the development of Bticoin and what is being developed as in segwit, confidential transactions, OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY, LN, sidechains... so many good stuff coming very soon and so many idiots are still looking at 50 dollars up or down on the price.
The long term is looking better than ever, price fluctuations are irrelevant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

it will continue to go upwards and hit 500 but for 600 i think it will be halted at 500 maybe months after the halving it will reach 600.

I don't think that halving will be having a significant impact upon the Bitcoin exchange rates. Already large number of short-sellers have accumulated Bitcoins, anticipating a big spike once the 2016 halving occurs. But the overall demand from traders is dull, and there is a chance that the exchange rates can go down if the speculation fails.

I do expect the price to at least touch $500 before the block halving, but I know it will be very difficult to get the price higher than $500 and to keep it there for quite a while. I just hope large traders don't get disappointed and start dumping the price down to current price levels after the halving.

Whatever some big traders might do, the development of Bitcoin will continue!
If they should decide to dump a bigger chunk of their coins I will highly appreciate that and collect a few. Grin

To a high extend I also agree that development has nothing to do with the current price. But it's just sad to see that not every one is appreciating these developments (when made) and start dumping like there is no tomorrow. But you are also right, the more they dump, the cheaper we can enter the market.  Grin
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:27:15 PM

Hi guy!what do you think about current situation with Bitcoin?This rise and fall of the price. And what are you about to do with your coins? Are you withdraw it or simply waiting?
Bitcoin has now surpassed the $400 barrier. We were stuck for a long time at $400 and people got tired of waiting. Now that the price is moving again those people are coming back.
Yeah we got tired of waiting for the price other than $ 400. until when the $400 price will continue ? because we've been in this position for two months. many bitcoin exchanger volume also declined sharply. I think the price will continue to survive until halving arrived. lets see until where halving will bring the price of bitcoin up or down?
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:41:44 AM

Nothing special happening now so i am just will wait for something. I don't belive that bitcoin will hit a limit lower than 400$ now and in few weeks it will rise againe for sure.

RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:38:15 AM

Nothing special happening now so i am just will wait for something. I don't belive that bitcoin will hit a limit lower than 400$ now and in few weeks it will rise againe for sure.
I am also waiting for something to happen with the price. The Bitcoin price will not drop this periode, hopefully the price continues to rise of this upcoming period because I really want to sell some Bitcoins and I do not want to wait a long time anymore.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:03:41 AM

I am also waiting for something to happen with the price. The Bitcoin price will not drop this periode, hopefully the price continues to rise of this upcoming period because I really want to sell some Bitcoins and I do not want to wait a long time anymore.
Bitcoin will reach a higher value and that can be nice for the most people who are already using Bitcoin so they can maybe sell their coins with a huge profit.
The only thing that you must do is just wait for a better value so you can sell it with a better profit.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:09:28 AM

Bitcoin will reach a higher value and that can be nice for the most people who are already using Bitcoin so they can maybe sell their coins with a huge profit.
The only thing that you must do is just wait for a better value so you can sell it with a better profit.
I agree the one thing with Bitcoin is that it is a big waiting game. You will have to wait for the price to drop if you want to buy and wait for the price to rise of you want to sell. But Bitcoin has already risen above $400 and it is on its way to $500. 
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:40:51 AM

I agree the one thing with Bitcoin is that it is a big waiting game. You will have to wait for the price to drop if you want to buy and wait for the price to rise of you want to sell. But Bitcoin has already risen above $400 and it is on its way to $500. 

Yes 400$ milestone reach and its heading to 500$ hoping it reach nextmonth but for this upcoming halving event it will reach to high price further. So lets now sale our bitcoin let it stock and save it to our wallet in future we can get more profit with it if it reach to 700$ well what a big profit with us . Dont sale know and wait for the right time.

darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:45:52 AM

It will hit the 500$ mark after 6 months cause bitcoin is in a strong pace right now. It will continue to go up everyweek.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:56:43 PM

You see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more worth and the most people are getting happy from that because they see the opportunity to sell their coin and that would be nice.
The price kept stable for a long time and many people dont like it and I understand that.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:00:19 PM

It will hit the 500$ mark after 6 months cause bitcoin is in a strong pace right now. It will continue to go up everyweek.

i think bitcoin will reach $500 again within 2 months. i'm only not sure whether we can keep the price at that level for long, but we will definitely touch it.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:35:10 PM

Not only after 6 months we may see it even before may as of today you can see price already touching 440$ mark.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:58:45 PM

i think bitcoin will reach $500 again within 2 months. i'm only not sure whether we can keep the price at that level for long, but we will definitely touch it.
I think $ 500 is likely to occur this year. see today the price has started to move fast. getting prices toward $ 450
prepare yourself for the price fluctuates like usual Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:28:20 PM

the value of the bit coin now is like 448. It hasn't changed allot in the time
i think he will go to 500 but not much more. there are allot of sites where you can see the grow and decrease of the coin.
maybe you can use it.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:05:52 PM

Not only after 6 months we may see it even before may as of today you can see price already touching 440$ mark.

Already we have touched and crossed our $400. This had continued towards growth and now we were in the path to reach long time expected $500 within few days.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:45:53 PM

Hi guy!what do you think about current situation with Bitcoin?This rise and fall of the price. And what are you about to do with your coins? Are you withdraw it or simply waiting?
Bitcoin has now surpassed the $400 barrier. We were stuck for a long time at $400 and people got tired of waiting. Now that the price is moving again those people are coming back.
Yeah we got tired of waiting for the price other than $ 400. until when the $400 price will continue ? because we've been in this position for two months. many bitcoin exchanger volume also declined sharply. I think the price will continue to survive until halving arrived. lets see until where halving will bring the price of bitcoin up or down?

Bitcoin is going to be more worth as you can see and that is because you already know that the halving will come and that would be nice for the Bitcoin.
The only thing is that you never know when the value is going to stop rising so that is quite risky.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:45:44 PM

I think it's pretty positive that it has been floating between 400 and 500 dollars for quite some time now.
I'm curious what it will be after the halving, but I guess everyone is Smiley

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:41:25 AM

I think it's pretty positive that it has been floating between 400 and 500 dollars for quite some time now.
Yes it has been becoming speculation of what wil happened after the halving, most of the experts think after halving the price will skyrocket perhaps in around 700$
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:53:35 AM

bitcoin always been at $ 400 since January, a few months ago. and until now has not come out of this price.
The question is how long this will last?

rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:13:36 AM

The price of bitcoin have a huge fall down yesterday, and i hope bitcoin can hits 450++ and more. Especially when halving is really close now. I think it will keep increase soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: