Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Technical Analysis for 11/8/2015 Stability in sight  (Read 1049 times)
m3 (OP)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 11:01:29 AM

This weekend has been nothing but boring in terms of market activity. Last week was one of the most exiting weeks in the last few months, and now the sea is calm again. Is there a volcano brewing underneath ready to set the bitcoin ship to the moon or is there a tornado coming that will wreck the ship into a million pieces. In our previous bitcoin technical analysis on 11/7 we mentioned that if the price isn’t going to make any major swings in the coming days, then the market will look to settle and stabilize.

Read More: http://themerkle.com/coins/bitcoin-technical-analysis-for-1172015-stability-in-sight/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:56:55 AM

This weekend has been nothing but boring in terms of market activity. Last week was one of the most exiting weeks in the last few months, and now the sea is calm again. Is there a volcano brewing underneath ready to set the bitcoin ship to the moon or is there a tornado coming that will wreck the ship into a million pieces. In our previous bitcoin technical analysis on 11/7 we mentioned that if the price isn’t going to make any major swings in the coming days, then the market will look to settle and stabilize.

Read More: http://themerkle.com/coins/bitcoin-technical-analysis-for-1172015-stability-in-sight/
I think this week it will probably a bit of rough sea. The calm before a storm and all that. Seeing the activities of the Chinese and how they flooded the market last week we can only hope and keep the fingers crossed for a stable market at least. Let us not see a flunking now.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:46:38 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 12:57:39 PM by MatTheCat

I see it more this way:

After that explosive drive up, there is going to have to be some kind of battle fought between bears n bulls along some determined trading range, which at the time being, looks to be between $350 and $500.

The market has gone flat, but with 4hr MACD and SAR due to signal a trend reversal, with the Willy %R indicator, having spend a period in silly oversold state, and due to head back North, and not forgetting the momentus divergance between the MACD troughs and the troughs in price.

I would imagine that there will be a lot of people that would see $430 a major break out zone, and for this reason, the market will be pushed above this area, upon which traders will start buying up whale BTC up into perhaps the $450-$460 area, before the whale dumps send Bitcoin back down to find another support level.....

.....I really don't see a resolute 'break' coming from this (admittedly massive) trading zone anytime soon, but when it does come, I am firmly in the bull camp.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Crypt0Ninja

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Investor & Programmer

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:08:53 PM

Well, I hope it now falls down in few days, and go UP big time after! Smiley

Investing in Bitcoin since 2010.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:42:21 PM

I don't think that this weekend was at all boring. At the contrary are some of the most important days in the story of bitcoin. If these "boring" days will continue we will have gained a very big achievement for bitcoin. The first signs of its sustainability. These days bitcoin has remained at his price reached about three days ago. If it will continue we all must be amazed by him. The theory became reality. Most of us have told that with the spread of bitcoin its volatility will be increasingly fewer. This its behavior is the first sign of this theoretical hope. Can you imagine if this behaviour of bitcoin can be repeated every time when it will be increase? Go high 100% and then go down 50% and then stabilised there. And always with few amplitude? It is a big achievement this. We must celebrate this moment. It is a sign of the increase of the spread and the hope that (the new and the "old") people have on bitcoin. But bitcoin must continue to remain here where it is.

Let's hope...  Huh
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:48:34 PM

amazed by him
The theory became reality
hope
celebrate this moment
It is a sign
hope
Let's hope...  Huh

Why do your posts always sound like some story from the bible?

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:53:04 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 04:52:31 PM by n2004al

I don't think that this weekend was at all boring. At the contrary are some of the most important days in the story of bitcoin. If these "boring" days will continue we will have gained a very big achievement for bitcoin. The first signs of its sustainability. These days bitcoin has remained at his price reached about three days ago. If it will continue we all must be amazed by him. The theory became reality. Most of us have told that with the spread of bitcoin its volatility will be increasingly fewer. This its behavior is the first sign of this theoretical hope. Can you imagine if this behaviour of bitcoin can be repeated every time when it will be increase? Go high 100% and then go down 50% and then stabilised there. And always with few amplitude? It is a big achievement this. We must celebrate this moment. It is a sign of the increase of the spread and the hope that (the new and the "old") people have on bitcoin. But bitcoin must continue to remain here where it is.

Let's hope...  Huh

Correct me. If can be convincing I can change my style. If not can do this, don't read my posts. Ignore me. You had a button under my nick. Click to it and nothing from me will appear to you. But I see that you are one my followers. Otherwise I cannot explain this your post. Are you some kind of masochist...  Huh
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:54:37 PM

Let's hope...  Huh

Correct me. If can be convincing I can change my style. If not can do this, don't read my posts. Ignore me. You had a button under your nick. Click to it and nothing from will appear to you. But I see that you are one my followers. Otherwise  I cannot explain this your post. Are you some kind of masochist...  Huh

Relax, just asking...

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
nicked

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:49:12 PM

I think everyone should use the pronoun "him" when referring to Bitcoin.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:50:49 PM

I think everyone should use the pronoun "him" when referring to Bitcoin.

Which to the speakers of many foreign languages would be an entirely natural thing to do.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: