Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your gambling stategy? Are you risky, or do you prefer slow?  (Read 5017 times)
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:52:23 PM

i dont prefer to play neither risky nor slowly, i usually play in the way i feel is the best and in the way that would make me lose as less money as possible, all in all im not a really huge fan of gambling
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:54:55 PM

I gamble for fun, so I usually bet little amounts to get the most out of it as possible.

There isn't really that much strategy in gambling in games with a house edge, so usually I don't use any sort of "strategy" except martingale.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

I gamble for fun, so I usually bet little amounts to get the most out of it as possible.

There isn't really that much strategy in gambling in games with a house edge, so usually I don't use any sort of "strategy" except martingale.

Even when I play for fun i use a strategy. Money is money, even small amounts of money.
So yeah i got a strategy by watching the game and check out competition. If the table is good for me, I play it.
Else i make sure to go away.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:56:07 AM

Even when I play for fun i use a strategy. Money is money, even small amounts of money.
So yeah i got a strategy by watching the game and check out competition. If the table is good for me, I play it.

Checking out the competition is usually done in poker, I play luck based games for fun so there's not really any strategy involved.

However, when I bet on sports, I always try and choose the best picks even if it's for fun.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:27:39 AM

Checking out the competition is usually done in poker, I play luck based games for fun so there's not really any strategy involved.

However, when I bet on sports, I always try and choose the best picks even if it's for fun.

The best pick? Did you mean low odds so your winning chance will be good? Because best pick or low odds sometimes will lose too if you are no luck. Btw how can you check the poker table if this is the right table for you or not? There is no way to check by watching them play except you are joining their table to play it
VPScreator

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:32:00 AM

My strategy is to start with very small amount and then keep,playing at 2.00 odds unless I loose. Its called martinagle and really its the best one I have seen and come across yet.

Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:35:07 AM

i prefer risky.. with slow strategy will end to bust too i think.
so i always make big bet on 2x and if i won 2 times i quit and play again for the next other day.
well if lose on 1st bet i double up my bet.. and if it lose again i called its a day.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:38:05 AM

in +EV games like poker and sportsbetting I go slow and steady , since you can catch good chances in these two games
in -EV games I play high risk martinagle , go big or bust  Grin but usually I try to make maximum X10 of the bankroll in these games then I withdraw instantly
VPScreator

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:39:47 AM

i prefer risky.. with slow strategy will end to bust too i think.
so i always make big bet on 2x and if i won 2 times i quit and play again for the next other day.
well if lose on 1st bet i double up my bet.. and if it lose again i called its a day.

That also is right, if you are lucky you win, and if you are unlucky you can also loose 20 bets in a row, but yeah still i pefer low bets on 2.00 odds.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 05:40:16 AM

I'm not the risk taker type, so I bet whatever is the minimum but sometimes when I feel the urge to hit maximum I go for it. Slow and small works for me in gambling since I gamble only for fun, this way I can stay longer in the site gambling or playing.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:11:10 AM

I'm not the risk taker type, so I bet whatever is the minimum but sometimes when I feel the urge to hit maximum I go for it. Slow and small works for me in gambling since I gamble only for fun, this way I can stay longer in the site gambling or playing.

So you are doing this kind of gambling just to stay longer in particular site to keep on gambling? What I wanna ask is do you get your profit if you stay so long at your particular site? I dont think it is because the longer you play you will lose it for sure because on each site there is house edge so if you play in a long run you will be guarantee having loss
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

That's a good strategy indeed. I try to play risky and both not risky
By mixing it up i mix my luck and the chance to get lucky which is good.
lolnabtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:57:23 AM

keep all in till 0 / reach big amount which sedom happened  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: