Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .02 BTC Reward for Working Hashra Lunar Lander Firmware  (Read 4514 times)
CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:39:33 PM

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I seem to be in the same boat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:34:25 PM

if you want me to . i can update there firm ware on my pi's then post it some place the only thing i really haven't learn to do is how to save a image of that image off PI's . once it been updated etc . i need some place free to post one or two images. but it won't have fixes or any thing else in it , just work enough to use on a PI b + or PI 2.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bitcoinreviews (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:42:34 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 01:20:24 AM by bitcoinreviews

if you want me to . i can update there firm ware on my pi's then post it some place the only thing i really haven't learn to do is how to save a image of that image off PI's . once it been updated etc . i need some place free to post one or two images. but it won't have fixes or any thing else in it , just work enough to use on a PI b + or PI 2.

If you have the firmware I would rather have what you have before you update it. I think you can upload to mega for free, if not I can setup an ftp folder and give you credentials to upload. I don't know the process of how to do it but I'm sure if you just upload whatevers on your sdcard I can figure it out.

Just to confirm, this is for the hashra lunar lander, correct?

Thanks, J
bitcoinreviews (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:43:27 PM

Checkout the post below. If that guy uploads the file(s) I will share the ftp folder credentials with you.

Cheers,  J
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:49:05 AM

Sadly , i don't have the those any more I use three different cloud drives to store old out dated stuff on . i must have deleted them, at one time i had all 5 or 6 firmware on one of my cloud drives, . I only have access to two and those two we all do, on Hashra site. I went looking after you all said just post them as is .Honest, truth, sorry .

I'll keep looking !! . if I keep that stuff on my PC's it won't be there long why i moved it to a cloud drive or thought i did.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:55:36 AM

Checkout the post below. If that guy uploads the file(s) I will share the ftp folder credentials with you.

Cheers,  J

yea depends on the  OS

use    

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

or

apt-get update
 apt-get upgrade

how I did it,  why it's so easy  nothing hard, that was about all , i could have done, it worked and let me run them on a  PI b and P2, then it asked to self update once i was in the Hashra UI, it worked great from what i tried .I didn't  use it long at that time, i didn't have but one miner it worked with .there was another post on the lite coins forums some one posted a hacked copy of them all . I'm looking for it to  .

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:16:46 AM

Here one is one of the lite coin post , like i said at one time i had every post book mark and the firmware etc till  people started getting ripped off then i had no need for it any more i knew no miners were coming from them.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=18096.0

these is any other post on the LC forums that tells you how to update it for the PIs, that's  how I knew .

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:52:32 AM

why not use minera it's better and does what hashra firmware does but does it better and can use both CG miner and BFG miner in minera Smiley . unless there was something in  hashra firmware youl liked you can't get any place else that's understandable Smiley .

Here's the link to minera :

http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596620.0

bitcoinreviews (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:53:04 AM

Here one is one of the lite coin post , like i said at one time i had every post book mark and the firmware etc till  people started getting ripped off then i had no need for it any more i knew no miners were coming from them.

these is any other post on the LC forums that tells you how to update it for the PIs, that's  how I knew .

That one is for the gridseed units. I'm looking for the lunar landar firmware. Hashra made different firmware distros for the different models that they did ship.
bitcoinreviews (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:54:16 AM

You can download it from Github..
Check it out : http://github.com/hashra
You will find your answer most probably i think ))

Thanks but It's not there.

Smiley
bitcoinreviews (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:55:51 AM

why not use minera it's better and does what hashra firmware does but does it better and can use both CG miner and BFG miner in minera Smiley . unless there was something in  hashra firmware youl liked you can't get any place else that's understandable Smiley .

Thanks, checking this out now. . . I liked the one that came with the lunar lander because you just plug it in, the ip shows up, you login and enter your pool info. Really EZ.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:55:54 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 03:11:04 AM by toptek

Here one is one of the lite coin post , like i said at one time i had every post book mark and the firmware etc till  people started getting ripped off then i had no need for it any more i knew no miners were coming from them.

That one is for the gridseed units. I'm looking for the lunar landar firmware. Hashra made different firmware distros for the different models that they did ship.

I know what your looking for i had all 5 or 6 version of there firmware at one time Smiley . that's the one for SHA256 miners they released but didn't release that a few got ripped  to .

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:59:55 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 04:38:07 AM by toptek

Thanks, checking this out now. . . I liked the one that came with the lunar lander because you just plug it in, the ip shows up, you login and enter your pool info. Really EZ.

Minera is even better , you may have to set you miners some because it works with any miner that needs a stand alone controller as long as the software miners in it CGMINER BFMINER and two other miners froks off of CGMINER have support it works, and a way to use custom forks in a custom folder.

it all most the same way with minera to or can work like that use the guided set up  Smiley . it can auto detect just about any miner if done right . the software miners in minera just  need to support your miner

I renumber that well about Hashra Lunar Lander it picked them right up

well gl ill keep looking i know it's out there some place at some old link some one left up .

bitcoinreviews (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:17:38 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 01:32:23 AM by bitcoinreviews

Minera is even better , you may have to set you miners some because it works with any miner that needs a stand alone controller as long as the software miners in it CGMINER BFMINER and two other miners froks off of CGMINER have support it works, and a way to use custom forks in a custom folder.

it all most the same way with minera to or can work like that use the guided set up  Smiley . it can auto detect just about any miner if done right . the software miners in minera just  need to support your miner

I renumber that well about Hashra Lunar Lander it picked them right up

well gl ill keep looking i know it's out there some place at some old link some one left up .

I'm going to try and get it working with Minera. I will let you know if I'm able. As far as I'm concerned if it works you win.
Thanks, John

*Edit, just found getminera.com, I think this is going to work. Will update the thread tomorrow or Wed. latest with the news when I get to my miners. Downloading the pi image now . . .
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:06:29 PM

did you get it working ?Smiley. with minera.

enthus

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:35:07 AM

I think the OP is gone, or at least, I can not see if anyone got this bounty or not Wink
trafficrush

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:14:41 PM

https://mega.nz/#!P4Jg2BjB!oTQdvu6mPUAtpXRxpUStVYRVYHlQpoQvIvhhkztDiIk

18jeDfkHk4dXbfssL24zB9KYsGhZ8ATVwZ
o_solo_miner
Legendary

Activity: 2438
Merit: 1473

-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:03:20 PM

.02 BTC Reward for Working Hashra Lunar Lander Firmware

I have looked and cannot find this anywhere anymore. If you still have a copy of this I will gladly pay you .02 BTC for your troubles. 

There is an easy way of looking on the old website:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/hashra.com

There you select the date of wich your Firmware was online and try to get the download link there.
You will have to spend a lot of Time doing this.

Good Luck to you
and no, if you find your firmware i don't want the btcs, donate it to ck or kano.

from the creator of CGMiner http://solo.ckpool.org for Solominers
paused: passthrough for solo.ckpool.org => stratum+tcp://rfpool.org:3334
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:50:49 AM

.02 BTC Reward for Working Hashra Lunar Lander Firmware

I have looked and cannot find this anywhere anymore. If you still have a copy of this I will gladly pay you .02 BTC for your troubles. 

There is an easy way of looking on the old website:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/hashra.com

There you select the date of wich your Firmware was online and try to get the download link there.
You will have to spend a lot of Time doing this.

Good Luck to you
and no, if you find your firmware i don't want the btcs, donate it to ck or kano.

i was gonna tell him keep the btc,  i just wanted to know if he got it all working like he wanted.Smiley.

o_solo_miner
Legendary

Activity: 2438
Merit: 1473

-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:59:56 PM

It is ok, I understand that, maybe some other want to try it to search, he now got the basic
Information about how to find old Websites and maybe some obsolent Version of Soft/Firmwares.
Helpfull for so many kind of things....

from the creator of CGMiner http://solo.ckpool.org for Solominers
paused: passthrough for solo.ckpool.org => stratum+tcp://rfpool.org:3334
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: