Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ?  (Read 41053 times)
Adrayrd

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:50:26 PM

There are a lot of people that have now profit with Bitcoin but I think that it not good enough for the most because they want to make more profit with Bitcoin and that is logic.
The only bad thing is that you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem.

I just sold my 2BTC stock when price hits $427 and now waiting for the next crash so I can buy some coins again.
There are a lot of people that have profit now around this time but there are a lot of people that have patience to wait a longer time to get that high value and that would be nice.
The bad thing only is that it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that can be bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:56:53 AM

There are a lot of people that have now profit with Bitcoin but I think that it not good enough for the most because they want to make more profit with Bitcoin and that is logic.
The only bad thing is that you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem.

I just sold my 2BTC stock when price hits $427 and now waiting for the next crash so I can buy some coins again.
There are a lot of people that have profit now around this time but there are a lot of people that have patience to wait a longer time to get that high value and that would be nice.
The bad thing only is that it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that can be bad.

The price is still above $440. It seems the price has already broken the $430 resistance. But we will see.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

The price is still above $440. It seems the price has already broken the $430 resistance. But we will see.

Our bitcoin has reached above $440. So everyone would experience a big profit compared to the days of the price around $385 and $400.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Washika

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:32:10 AM

Our bitcoin has reached above $440. So everyone would experience a big profit compared to the days of the price around $385 and $400.

The price is $450 now. It is a new milestone. If the price stay around this level to consolidate, it will be excellent.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:34:53 AM

The price is $450 now. It is a new milestone. If the price stay around this level to consolidate, it will be excellent.

You have to learn the basic laws of supply and demand .. Price of BTC must grow .. there is no other option..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:50:04 AM

You have to learn the basic laws of supply and demand .. Price of BTC must grow .. there is no other option..

It depends on the adoption. If there are more people using the bitcoin, the bitcoin price will rise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:25:43 PM

There are people that booked profit with BTC now around this time and not many people are now selling because the value is not high enough and the people wants to make more profit.
Because they see that the halving is also coming and that would be nice for them and for Bitcoin also itself, but you never will know what can happen later with the value of Bitcoin.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:02:59 PM

Demand can get met any anytime if people really wanted it to be.

Easily convince a couple of whales to dive and pump the price, why not. But since they actually want to see natural growth you see less of that.

_Victory_

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:23:28 PM

I am worried that the halving will not go the way most think it will. I am a bit afraid it will dump because everyone is already long.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:13:38 PM

Nope. Spent a bit and that was it. I've kind of left the idea of turning BTC into GBP behind and really don't want to ever do it.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:34:22 PM

Good of making profit, but you need to increase your patience as the crash of bitcoin won't take place in a short or long run. Try buying now and make profit by holding till halving.
It is nice to see now that many people have that patience for it to wait for a better value and that can be nice for them.
There are of course people that has made profit but maybe they want to sell it later after the halving or something.
Rickers

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:57:57 PM

6 months ago, it was good to sell when the price is above $400. Now it is good to buy when the price is below $450.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:32:39 PM

There are many Bitcoin users that have profit now but the most of them are trading or gamble and that is also a chance to get some more money out of Bitcoin.
And the other people are also waiting for a nice price increase so they can have a huge profit.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:15:35 PM

whatever bitcoin price touched in,its always so many traders that booked profit from bitcoin trading,and also when bitcoin touch $400,and now the price going to $462,this is the best price in this year,hope its more and more high,of course we all hope like that.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:48:55 AM

There are many Bitcoin users that have profit now but the most of them are trading or gamble and that is also a chance to get some more money out of Bitcoin.
And the other people are also waiting for a nice price increase so they can have a huge profit.

there are more chance that those user that booked profit, have already lost everything in another gamble site, or by a wrong move in trading

tradind is a sum zero game, but only few people are +ev right now, even whales are among those that are in -ev, at least some of them
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:21:44 AM

It has reached $460. Now everyone expecting for a price to touch $500 within this month or by the starting of may.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Washika

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:26:50 PM

It has reached $460. Now everyone expecting for a price to touch $500 within this month or by the starting of may.

I expect the price to touch $500 within a few weeks. But I do not want that to happen to soon. Slow rise is good.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:21:18 PM

I expect the price to touch $500 within a few weeks. But I do not want that to happen to soon. Slow rise is good.

I see that only optimists here. Halving can scare many investors and make panic sale of BTC. I do not be surprised if we will see price below $400.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:43:32 AM

There are of course people that has made profit with Bitcoin already but they are smart and they are waiting for a longer time until the value will be more and that would be nice.
Some people are also going to trade now to earn a little bit profit.
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:09:27 AM

There are of course people that has made profit with Bitcoin already but they are smart and they are waiting for a longer time until the value will be more and that would be nice.
Some people are also going to trade now to earn a little bit profit.

I am patient. I think the pirce of bitcoin will rise in long term. So I will hold most of my coins and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: