Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ?  (Read 41050 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:48:29 AM

It is nice to see that here are so many people that has already made some profit and I am patience too because I want to make more money so I will also wait a longer time so that is nice. I also think that not everyone has made profit some of the people bought also at a high value I think and they have to wait a longer time.

In bitcoin, it is easy to make profit. You just need to hold it and do nothing. It will always rise in long term.
People who has made an investment with a low value have of course now some profit but they are not greedy and wait for a higher value so they can earn more profit.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin later in the future and that is the risk that you should take.

it is always like that most buy when it was below 400 and now have some good interest in all this
image now much it will be when real halving comes and after halving rush start if you both 1 for 400 now you have 150$ plus image if price comes to over 1000 as most predict by end of this year

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:57:37 PM

Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed. 

no i didn't and i was happy that i didn't sell my bitcoins back then, because now bitcoins price is much larger then 400$, price is 550$ and still rising up so good that i didn't sell

when price went to 400$ everyone though that it is very large price so they sold their bitcoins and they very lucky too as price fell down later so they bought cheap bitcoins again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:25:48 PM

Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed. 

no i didn't and i was happy that i didn't sell my bitcoins back then, because now bitcoins price is much larger then 400$, price is 550$ and still rising up so good that i didn't sell

when price went to 400$ everyone though that it is very large price so they sold their bitcoins and they very lucky too as price fell down later so they bought cheap bitcoins again
Yes, and everyone who bought BTC cheaply will now sell their BTC for a higher price since the price is rising now.
Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:58:41 AM

Yes, and everyone who bought BTC cheaply will now sell their BTC for a higher price since the price is rising now.

I bought some bitcoin in June/July last year. There is some profit. But I will hold them for at least 10 years.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:18:58 AM

I bought some bitcoin in June/July last year. There is some profit. But I will hold them for at least 10 years.

If you bought the bitcoin this time last year, you have made over 200% profit already. Good to hold.

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:06:15 AM

It is nice to see that here are so many people that has already made some profit and I am patience too because I want to make more money so I will also wait a longer time so that is nice. I also think that not everyone has made profit some of the people bought also at a high value I think and they have to wait a longer time.

In bitcoin, it is easy to make profit. You just need to hold it and do nothing. It will always rise in long term.
People who has made an investment with a low value have of course now some profit but they are not greedy and wait for a higher value so they can earn more profit.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin later in the future and that is the risk that you should take.

I did not sell any of the coins I bought this time last year. I will hold those coins for the long term.
There are people that made some profit with Bitcoin but they are just now waiting for it and that is really nice because the value of Bitcoin started already to rise.
And it is now rising for a long time so the chance is high that you can earn more money later in the future and that is perfect.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:06:09 AM

I did not sell any of the coins I bought this time last year. I will hold those coins for the long term.

at that timeI was new to bitcoin, and so the price was nothing for me, I mean i was have no any bit so the price do not matter for me, but I tried to colled each bit and hold them and now I will hold them more to earn more profit in the coming months.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:03:16 PM

off course there are allot of people who booked allot of profit with the bitcoin and not touched the 400 but bought them on 300 and now they are already 600 so they have doubled.
zalucia

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:49:33 PM

off course there are allot of people who booked allot of profit with the bitcoin and not touched the 400 but bought them on 300 and now they are already 600 so they have doubled.

I bought some bitcoin way below $500. But I think it is not good time to take profit. The price is too low.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:10:25 PM

There are a lot of people that is making some profit now around this time but it is nice to see that the value is going to be more worth so they are now waiting for a longer time.
But you dont even know what will happen in the future and that is the most risky thing of Bitcoin.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:46:06 AM

Not everyone booked profit now with Bitcoin and that is because some people bought some Bitcoin at a high value and that is bad for them because they have to wait a longer time.
But some people bought it at a low price and now are holding it and that is nice because the price is also rising.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:08:51 AM

not really booked a nice profit with 400 but now he is already 600 each and i9 bought them for 300 each so for now i am making good money keep rising coin please.
zalucia

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:53:33 PM

not really booked a nice profit with 400 but now he is already 600 each and i9 bought them for 300 each so for now i am making good money keep rising coin please.

I used the bitcoin from $420 all the way up to $688. I should use the fiat instead. But using bitcoin helps the adoption.

Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

I used the bitcoin from $420 all the way up to $688. I should use the fiat instead. But using bitcoin helps the adoption.

that is right. Using bitcoin to buy things will make the merchants think the bitcoin is useful and they will use it more.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:46:01 PM

There are of course a lot of people that have already made some profit but they are waiting for some more and that is really nice.
Because they see already now that they have some profit and that the value is still rising so that is perfect.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:23:58 PM

yes i did it. and it touchs the 400 but now when i am looking to the present price it make me sad, the rate is now too much high from 400 USD. now i have book another level and that is 1000 USD. now lets see what happene.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:33:04 PM

Banked $400 as long $800 valuation hits and holds.

But still have 20 something more days so anyone who decides to sell before then is sort of not taking chances for the halving prices to set in.

Everything now is pre-halving prices where it should of been 2 months back before when the ETH investors put in which should of been bitcoin.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:33:33 AM

Banked $400 as long $800 valuation hits and holds.

But still have 20 something more days so anyone who decides to sell before then is sort of not taking chances for the halving prices to set in.

Everything now is pre-halving prices where it should of been 2 months back before when the ETH investors put in which should of been bitcoin.

That is today's question. Did anyone take profit when we had 770. Price seems to retracting with with DAO/ETH having problem.s it seems BTC investors are qary to say the least.
I don't consider selling at this point, with btc so low, but it has crossed my mind.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:22:31 PM

LOl if people have booked profit with the bitcoin while the price hit the 400 how many people will have allot of profit right now when the price allready rised upto 700 each that is really great.
Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:28:35 AM

LOl if people have booked profit with the bitcoin while the price hit the 400 how many people will have allot of profit right now when the price allready rised upto 700 each that is really great.

I think this thread should be locked or the title changes to "Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 770 ?"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: