Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best investment?  (Read 11081 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:54:42 AM

Silver is extremely undervalued right now, and by that I mean it has more potential than gold at the moment.

So definitely precious metals in the long run, especially with silver in mind.

so it bitcoin, more undervalued than anything else, hence its potential are even bigger, so why i should not invest in bitcoin instead?

You can't invest all into Bitcoin. I mean you can but it's extremely risky. I agree that Bitcoin this the highest potential but it also has the biggest risk associated with. So precious metals should definitely be included in one's portfolio.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:55:15 PM

Silver is extremely undervalued right now, and by that I mean it has more potential than gold at the moment.

so it bitcoin, more undervalued than anything else, hence its potential are even bigger, so why i should not invest in bitcoin instead?

You can't invest all into Bitcoin. I mean you can but it's extremely risky. I agree that Bitcoin this the highest potential but it also has the biggest risk associated with. So precious metals should definitely be included in one's portfolio.

Exactly investing all money in the single product would be too risky so it is better to invest in different products which can assure us some returns on our investments so I would prefer to invest my some money in gold too as I have more faith in gold as compared to bitcoins as bitcoin is a new born baby if we compare it to the gold.
Bud Spencer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:49:03 AM

The best way to earn BTC is the buy them now and wait till the price and value goes up. Then sell it and wait till the price goes back down.

Thats probably the best investment
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:53:55 AM

That's been said since time immemorial. It hasn't really worked out too well for believers so far. There's a good chance it won't in the future either.
Bud Spencer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:16:18 AM

I am also investing in technology. Buy and sell them in bitcoins and make profit over an extended period of time
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:38:20 AM

There are multiple kinds of "Good" investments.

Profitable: HYIPs
Short-term: ponzis
Long-term: Gold

These are the only ones i invest in Cheesy

They've made me profit so far.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:14:23 AM

The best way to earn BTC is the buy them now and wait till the price and value goes up. Then sell it and wait till the price goes back down.

Thats probably the best investment

That s a bad advice. If we all do that, how s BTC gonna rise? If there are no transactions, there s no increased demand and consequently - no price increase.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:19:02 AM

Bitcoins are extremely volatile...... It's hard to find a roof and a floor. But once you do, boom, you're rich.
deliciousowl

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:31:52 PM

The problem with gold is that you never know how effective water purification can get, or when asteroid mining can become feasible.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:25:04 AM

Why about long-term investment, bitcoin not included in the list?
any reason ?
I think the best investmen in long term is bitcoin
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:00:33 AM

any reason ?

But I do see bitcoin as mid-long term investment. Unlike gold the do not need to wait for some 10 or 15 years for a good return from bitcoin. We can expect very much decent return from bitcoin within two or three years itself.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:55:06 AM

Bitcoin is the main currency ,even when there is others altcoins with their own market ,if bitcoin down the others will follow,and maybe one ore another survive ,but i doubt the price will stand as it is now it will drop.Bitcoin is the best investment return opportunity but the risk on it is high as well;soo cant invest all into bitcoin,maybe a 33%from savings or salary montly to avoid being lost into the bitcoin world.
ajun96

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:12:38 PM

any reason ?

But I do see bitcoin as mid-long term investment. Unlike gold the do not need to wait for some 10 or 15 years for a good return from bitcoin. We can expect very much decent return from bitcoin within two or three years itself.
yeah agree didn't take a long time bitcoin prices could rise
bitcoin can be used for even short-medium-long investment i think
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:17:42 PM

any reason ?

bitcoin isnt really considered a short term investment. only way i see that happening is if you expect the prices to go up tomorrow so you buy today.

Also thers traders that make money in the short term by buying/selling trading, not sure if thay counts as an investment though.
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:24:15 AM

Bitcoin is the main currency ,even when there is others altcoins with their own market ,if bitcoin down the others will follow,and maybe one ore another survive ,but i doubt the price will stand as it is now it will drop.Bitcoin is the best investment return opportunity but the risk on it is high as well;soo cant invest all into bitcoin,maybe a 33%from savings or salary montly to avoid being lost into the bitcoin world.
stupid things when investing all the money into Bitcoin, agree may invest some of the money
we don't know will go up or down in price bitcoin, we can use some of the money for investment is not too bad if you lose
ajun96

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:29:22 AM

any reason ?

bitcoin isnt really considered a short term investment. only way i see that happening is if you expect the prices to go up tomorrow so you buy today.

Also thers traders that make money in the short term by buying/selling trading, not sure if thay counts as an investment though.
bitcoin as a short-term investment is very risky, you remember last week, bitcoin prices could penetrate $ 370 overnight
this is good for those who want a quick profit
Ninjaskills

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:03:47 AM

I think the best investment is invest property,
Property Price Almost Always Rises!
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:37:41 AM

The bitcoin is not a good medium term investment as the price is too volatile. The volatility is over 40% a year. So  it cannot be regarded as a store of value. When the bitcoin is adopted more, its value will increase and the volatility will decrease, it can be a good investment.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:51:12 AM

The bitcoin is not a good medium term investment as the price is too volatile. The volatility is over 40% a year. So  it cannot be regarded as a store of value. When the bitcoin is adopted more, its value will increase and the volatility will decrease, it can be a good investment.

Maybe bitcoin is not suitable for midterm investments. But those who have invested in bitcoin by 2012 December at the price of $12, must be in profit in 2015 November at least 20 times. So bitcoin is the best investment if you are ready to hold for some long time like 2 to 3 years.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:56:09 AM

Maybe bitcoin is not suitable for midterm investments. But those who have invested in bitcoin by 2012 December at the price of $12, must be in profit in 2015 November at least 20 times. So bitcoin is the best investment if you are ready to hold for some long time like 2 to 3 years.

Yes by 2012 end bitcoin prices were around $12 to $13.  2000% profit is not imaginable with the any other investment vehicle. I strongly believe bitcoin is the most profitable investment that to available to us. For those who were wealthy by the year of 1960's had the chance to buy shares of Pepsi or Coca-Cola cheaply. Same kind of opportunity is currently available to us in the form of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: