Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Amish Don't Get Autism ...  (Read 2384 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:52:18 AM

... But they Also Don't Vaccinate

The Amish do not experience autism, or most of the other learning disabilities that plague our technological society. They live in a society that consists of outdated technologies and ideals, at least by contemporary standards.

Their diet consists of eating organic, fresh, locally-grown produce, and of course, they do not follow the established vaccination routines. To the dismay of the mainstream media and the medical establishment, this has resulted in a healthier people, who are void of all of our chronic diseases. Heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are virtually non-existent in Amish villages. Equally non-existent are our modern, chemically-engineered medicines, enhanced (chemically engineered) foods, G.M.O. (genetically engineered) foods, and of course, vaccines. How is it that those who are without the so-called "miracles" of modern orthodox medicine are healthier? The truth about health, medicine, and how they both relate to the Amish has become an embarrassment to some rather powerful people.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/amish-no-autism/

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
techboy2

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:27:27 PM

Who are the Amish? Can you please elaborate?

Who does the Amish refer to?

In which part of the world?

Amish sounds like the name of a person to me. Clearly that isn't the case in the OP.

I see you referred to Amish villages, but what exactly are you referring to?

Maybe a brief excerpt on the Amish would clarify this for people.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:34:50 PM

Who are the Amish? Can you please elaborate?

Who does the Amish refer to?

In which part of the world?

Amish sounds like the name of a person to me. Clearly that isn't the case in the OP.

I see you referred to Amish villages, but what exactly are you referring to?

Maybe a brief excerpt on the Amish would clarify this for people.

There's a whole wiki article on it. No need to trust wiki on a whole, but it's pretty accurate for small things like this:

"The Amish (/ˈɑːmɪʃ/; Pennsylvania Dutch: Amisch, German: Amische) are a group of traditionalist Christian church fellowships, closely related to but distinct from Mennonite churches, with whom they share Swiss Anabaptist origins. The Amish are known for simple living, plain dress, and reluctance to adopt many conveniences of modern technology. The history of the Amish church began with a schism in Switzerland within a group of Swiss and Alsatian Anabaptists in 1693 led by Jakob Ammann.[2] Those who followed Ammann became known as Amish.[3]

In the early 18th century, many Amish and Mennonites emigrated to Pennsylvania for a variety of reasons. Today, the most traditional descendants of the Amish continue to speak Pennsylvania German, also known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," although a dialect of Swiss German is used by Old Order Amish in the Adams County, Indiana area.[4] As of 2000, over 165,000 Old Order Amish live in the United States and about 1,500 live in Canada.[5] A 2008 study suggested their numbers have increased to 227,000,[6] and in 2010 a study suggested their population had grown by 10 percent in the past two years to 249,000, with increasing movement to the West.[7] Unlike most Americans who have had a birthrate too low to maintain the population since the early 1970s, most of the Amish continue to have 6-7 children while benefiting from the major decrease in infant and maternal mortality in the 20th century. Between 1992 and 2013, the Amish population increased by 120%, while the US population increased by only 23%.[8]..."
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:38:40 PM

They don't vaccinate, they don't drink milk from cows given hormones, and they're actually able to drink raw milk and make their own cheese, they don't drink out of our plastic bottles or containers (that leads to the feminization of fishes and probably humans IMHO), they stay away from all of our stupid inventions that are making us sick, and staying healthy. Good for them. Bad for us.

Feds sting Amish farmer selling raw milk locally

"A yearlong sting operation, including aliases, a 5 a.m. surprise inspection and surreptitious purchases from an Amish farm in Pennsylvania, culminated in the federal government announcing this week that it has gone to court to stop Rainbow Acres Farm from selling its contraband to willing customers in the Washington area...."
techboy2

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:45:11 PM

How reliable is the website in the OP? Any credible websites that make similar claims? I read Amish communities typically suffer from Down syndrome and physical deformities due to incest being common. They seem nuts to me. Not people who should be teaching us how to live.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:41:25 PM

How reliable is the website in the OP? Any credible websites that make similar claims? I read Amish communities typically suffer from Down syndrome and physical deformities due to incest being common. They seem nuts to me. Not people who should be teaching us how to live.

The Amish are strongly God-fearing. God protects them from things like physical deformity problems... as a reward for not taking part in the wicked world. For as backward as they are, they are still, often, very wealthy.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:47:17 PM

The Amish are strongly God-fearing. God protects them from things like physical deformity problems... as a reward for not taking part in the wicked world. For as backward as they are, they are still, often, very wealthy.

Smiley

By accident or design, the Amish are avoiding some of the modern wealth transfer mechanism one of the main ones being the slow-kill implemented by a cooperation between the insurance, pharma, medical, and gov.  The other program they seem to avoid is the debt slavery system.

In the end it may be that the Amish are not as 'backwards' as is commonly assumed and rated by the standards of the day.  Hopefully for them it will not be decided by TPTB that they are in need of a 'correction.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:13:33 PM

Very interesting, I didn't know that.
I know that Amish don't accept modern technology and living separated from modern society, in their own communities, and according to their own rules.
Is really possible that such unique life style is good prevention from autism?
Very interesting, and something to think about.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BTCBinary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:57:31 PM

The Amish probably don't have a lot of Diseases... They are so shut to world and live pretty close to nature, just for that they have an healthier life and don't have many illness problems.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:39:50 AM

there is no such thing as autism... it just means these children are closer to the higher power... they need to be protected from deseases more than those who are not they seem zone out because they are talking to other people
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:50:25 AM

More simply, autism don't get diagnosticated among amish, because they are less prone to take their childrens to a neuropsychiatrist Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:56:43 AM

More simply, autism don't get diagnosticated among amish, because they are less prone to take their childrens to a neuropsychiatrist Smiley

Absolutely correct! They don't take their kids there, because their kids don't have any symptoms to report about. If they did (take their kids to the doctor), the doctors would find some way to get the kids injected somehow, and the kids would get autism.

Smiley

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:59:40 AM

Absolutely correct! They don't take their kids there, because their kids don't have any symptoms to report about. If they did (take their kids to the doctor), the doctors would find some way to get the kids injected somehow, and the kids would get autism.

Smiley

Yep, the same as cancer or pneumonia Smiley

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:02:11 AM

Smiley

Yep, the same as cancer or pneumonia Smiley

Including why the Amish are wealthy. They don't get jacked around with the screwy Federal Reserve fiat.

Smiley

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 01:05:00 AM

Smiley
It's difficult to report symptoms that you have no idea about I suppose. I somewhat doubt that the Amish have extensive education about mental illness, due to the rest of the world not cut off from the system having little idea about it.

Including why the Amish are wealthy. They don't get jacked around with the screwy Federal Reserve fiat.

Smiley
What does wealth and the Federal Reserve have to do with Autism? Do rich people not get autism?

You seem to have a great fondness for the Amish lifestyle, why don't you try living it yourself for a while?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:14:03 AM

Smiley
It's difficult to report symptoms that you have no idea about I suppose. I somewhat doubt that the Amish have extensive education about mental illness, due to the rest of the world not cut off from the system having little idea about it.

Smiley
What does wealth and the Federal Reserve have to do with Autism? Do rich people not get autism?

You seem to have a great fondness for the Amish lifestyle, why don't you try living it yourself for a while?

The point is that they don't mess around in the "system," and therefore don't have the problems of the system - be it sickness or wealth or much of anything else.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:20:58 AM

Smiley

Actually I was reading up on the Amish the other day and saw one say that children were discussing videos on their smart phones, (in particular making fun of a Amish reality show that was fake). Also the teenagers are able to leave and check out the US, wear plain clothes etc, to decide if they want to come back and be Amish or join the US population (and be disowned).  The time is called Rumspringa. I'm sure the Amish hear plenty of stories of what's going on in the outside world.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 02:36:01 AM

Actually I was reading up on the Amish the other day and saw one say that children were discussing videos on their smart phones, (in particular making fun of a Amish reality show that was fake). Also the teenagers are able to leave and check out the US, wear plain clothes etc, to decide if they want to come back and be Amish or join the US population (and be disowned).  The time is called Rumspringa. I'm sure the Amish hear plenty of stories of what's going on in the outside world.
I believe you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that the Amish are completely cut off and clueless about life outside of their group, what I was saying is that the Amish probably have little idea of the symptoms of diseases like Autism and such, due to said symptoms only recently being recognized properly in modern society.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:58:28 AM

I believe you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that the Amish are completely cut off and clueless about life outside of their group, what I was saying is that the Amish probably have little idea of the symptoms of diseases like Autism and such, due to said symptoms only recently being recognized properly in modern society.

No, I didn't misunderstand. I'm saying it is reasonable that some Amish person have looked up information or talked to someone about it. I'm sure they would relate it to others.

There was also a case of a girl getting cancer, she went to the doctor. (It's not like they won't all the time). She got sick from the chemo, and her parents wanted to stop it. The courts said that she had to get the chemo (because it was neglect, the doctors said she would die without it). They fled the country. She's recovering now from natural / holistic medicine. They want to go back home (but we worried about facing consequences for fleeing), if they do, (or did, I'm not sure if it's happened yet) they would likely talk about the things they saw/learned. It's not hard to believe that they wouldn't pick things up over time.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:16:04 AM

There was also a case of a girl getting cancer, she went to the doctor. (It's not like they won't all the time). She got sick from the chemo, and her parents wanted to stop it. The courts said that she had to get the chemo (because it was neglect, the doctors said she would die without it). They fled the country. She's recovering now from natural / holistic medicine. They want to go back home (but we worried about facing consequences for fleeing), if they do, (or did, I'm not sure if it's happened yet) they would likely talk about the things they saw/learned. It's not hard to believe that they wouldn't pick things up over time.

The allopathic cancer treatment is a big scam. It is true that sometimes the chemo and radiation therapy can add a few more days to the life of a cancer patient. But the side effects are horrific. If a person somehow survives (the chances are very low), then it will take many years to recover completely from the after effects of chemotherapy.
erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:10:18 AM

The allopathic cancer treatment is a big scam. It is true that sometimes the chemo and radiation therapy can add a few more days to the life of a cancer patient. But the side effects are horrific. If a person somehow survives (the chances are very low), then it will take many years to recover completely from the after effects of chemotherapy.

Please, you are getting the joke too far, and this could be dangerous... you and OP evidently are sticking to some low-quality conspiracy bullshit, and have no idea about the tons of evidence about cancer (or autism) that indipendent researchers/universities collected over decades.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:14:01 PM

Please, you are getting the joke too far, and this could be dangerous... you and OP evidently are sticking to some low-quality conspiracy bullshit, and have no idea about the tons of evidence about cancer (or autism) that indipendent researchers/universities collected over decades.

Do you know the long term (5-year or 10-year) survival rate of patients, who undergo chemotherapy and radiation treatment? I am not against the mainstream allopathic treatment. But I am definitely against treatment methods such as Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy, which seems to do more harm to the patient than good.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:06:16 PM

"
Alert!  Alert!
 - A Critical Thinking event has occurred in this sector.
 - Gatekeeping personnel have been activated.
 - Please shutdown independent analytic processes and calmly move to another thread.
 - Your reading activities have been logged and are available for future analysis.
"

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:33:57 PM

Do you know the long term (5-year or 10-year) survival rate of patients, who undergo chemotherapy and radiation treatment? I am not against the mainstream allopathic treatment. But I am definitely against treatment methods such as Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy, which seems to do more harm to the patient than good.

[im http://www.naturallybeatingcancers.com/chemo-stats.png mg]

It serves a useful purpose of wealth distribution at the ends of the lives of many.  For those who don't have much to be separated from, or are cagey enough to protect what they had, other segments of society can pick up the tab in a 'collective' manner so the cancer industry doesn't have to take a hit on them.

Between the pharma industry's contribution in terms of 'cancer drugs' and the other medical aspects of oncology, the sum total is a decent fraction of our economy here in the U.S..  I heard someone toss out the back-of-the-envelope figure 'half of a trillion', but don't vouch for it.  Certainly it is enough that a fair amount of lobbying can be purchased, and adjustments to the monster that has developed really could have the potential for systemic economic shock.

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:48:26 PM

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/chemotherapy-doesnt-work-not-so-fast-a-lesson-from-history/

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:51:00 PM

Liars.    Angry

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:53:08 PM

"
Alert!  Alert!
 - Please shutdown independent analytic processes and calmly move to another thread.
 - Your reading activities have been logged and are available for future analysis.
"

Choosing the wrong therapy for your cancer could be really dangerous. Critical thinking don't hurt, but stupidity has killed more than one Smiley

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:56:52 PM

Seems like you didn't bother to read, so i'll take an extract from the liked article. Read it carefully and you could understand where your table comes from and why it is miscited:
" Usually, they boil down to two claims: (1) that " chemotherapy doesn’t work against cancer (or, as I’ve called it before, the “2% gambit“) and (2) that the only reason it’s given is because doctors are brainwashed in medical school or because of the profit motive or, of course, because of a combination of the two. Of course, the 2% gambit is based on a fallacious cherry picking of data and confusing primary versus adjuvant chemotherapy, and chemotherapy does actually work rather well for many malignancies, but none of this stops the flow of misinformation"

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:58:14 PM

Seems like you didn't bother to read, so i'll take an extract from the liked article. Read it carefully and you could understand where your table comes from and why it is miscited:
" Usually, they boil down to two claims: (1) that " chemotherapy doesn’t work against cancer (or, as I’ve called it before, the “2% gambit“) and (2) that the only reason it’s given is because doctors are brainwashed in medical school or because of the profit motive or, of course, because of a combination of the two. Of course, the 2% gambit is based on a fallacious cherry picking of data and confusing primary versus adjuvant chemotherapy, and chemotherapy does actually work rather well for many malignancies, but none of this stops the flow of misinformation"

Still Liars.    Angry

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:00:46 PM

Why you are calling them liars?  Huh Did you even read?
And is not your table about adjuvant chemotherapy?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:06:04 PM

Why you are calling them liars?  Huh Did you even read?
And is not your table about adjuvant chemotherapy?

Okay. I take it all back.   Smiley

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:06:50 PM

There's just as much evidence suggesting it's the funny hats they wear that prevent autism, as there is that it's anything to do with not being vaccinated.

As someone suggested, it's far more likely that they aren't being diagnosed with autism. In the same vein, some people claim autism rates in general are increasing when in fact it's more to do with people learning more about the disease and diagnosing it earlier and more often.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:07:41 PM

"
Alert!  Alert!
"

Choosing the wrong therapy for your cancer could be really dangerous. Critical thinking don't hurt, but stupidity has killed more than one Smiley

Dangerous for who?  I find it a rational hypothesis at this point that the primary danger is to the cancer industry profits.  As Coleman points out, your are going to die anyway.  Might as well make your death as protracted, painful, and expensive as possible, right?

I suspect that shooting people full of SV40 cancer virus in the polio vaccine was an accident.  But when the event served as a sound foundation for the cancer industry to blossom, and the 'cooler heads' of the Technocracy adherents gained power and recognized the opportunity to save the earth from overpopulation as more and more people shifted into the 'useless eater' ranks, the utility of the medical/industrial complex crystallized in their minds.  By happy accident of fate, it was also a good way to make a ton of money.  This monetary aspect served as an enlistment mechanism to get the most critical parties on-board with the project.

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:14:20 PM

"
Alert!  Alert!
"

Dangerous for who?  I find it a rational hypothesis at this point that the primary danger is to the cancer industry profits.  As Coleman points out, your are going to die anyway.  Might as well make your death as protracted, painful, and expensive as possible, right?

I suspect that shooting people full of SV40 cancer virus in the polio vaccine was an accident.  But when the event served as a sound foundation for the cancer industry to blossom, and the 'cooler heads' of the Technocracy adherents gained power and recognized the opportunity to save the earth from overpopulation as more and more people shifted into the 'useless eater' ranks, the utility of the medical/industrial complex crystallized in their minds.  By happy accident of fate, it was also a good way to make a ton of money.  This monetary aspect served as an enlistment mechanism to get the most critical parties on-board with the project.

Dangerous for you. For the survival rate please re-read my reply and the linked article, and consider what you are thinking about hundreds of thousands of young researchers and oncologists all around the world.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:44:18 PM

Dangerous for you. For the survival rate please re-read my reply and the linked article, and consider what you are thinking about hundreds of thousands of young researchers and oncologists all around the world.

Obviously I have thought about this.  It is a very valid conundrum, and a sticking point in many 'consipricy theories.'

I myself have family who are in the industry.  They make good money and I have no indication that they have any awareness of the (proposed) nefarious nature that I am hypothesizing about.  They are aware of their million dollar student loans, and their lack of a 'formal dinning' room in their current house and the consequent need to upgrade for this reason.  They are also proud of their role in serving society though they have a variety of complaints about 'the system.'

I find it quite plausible that a very corrupt and surreptitious system could be operated successfully with perhaps 0.2% of the participants being fully aware of the overall details.  They would just need to be well placed, and the system itself would need to be sufficiently complex (involving, say, media, education, research, and most critically, finance.)  Note that the U.S. maintained an amazing amount of secrecy in the development of the atom bomb.  Were it not for Hiroshima, it probably could be secret until this day (although that total secrecy would defeat the point of it.)

It should be noted that a key element in maintaining a system such as I am describing is gatekeeping (which is why I mentioned it up-thread.)  In this way, even if some participants smell a rat and decide to 'go public', the damage will still be contained and the games can continue.  If one researches this stuff one finds a fair number of medical professional who in fact do bow out and blab.  As long as it is only 'crazy conspiracy theorists' who hear them, the damage is minimal.

Another element is to avoid hurting the 'wrong people'.  We would still be happily injecting babies with significant quantities of mercury were it not for a powerful senator's own grandchild being damaged.  Now we have to dose people at 1/10th the former rate except for the multi-dose flu shot which still delivers a healthy dose through the blood/brain barrier.  With better technology to allow more targeted individual tracking this problem can be minimized.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

Obviously I have thought about this.  It is a very valid conundrum, and a sticking point in many 'consipricy theories.'

I myself have family who are in the industry.  They make good money and I have no indication that they have any awareness of the (proposed) nefarious nature that I am hypothesizing about.  They are aware of their million dollar student loans, and their lack of a 'formal dinning' room in their current house and the consequent need to upgrade for this reason.  They are also proud of their role in serving society though they have a variety of complaints about 'the system.'

I find it quite plausible that a very corrupt and surreptitious system could be operated successfully with perhaps 0.2% of the participants being fully aware of the overall details.  They would just need to be well placed, and the system itself would need to be sufficiently complex (involving, say, media, education, research, and most critically, finance.)  Note that the U.S. maintained an amazing amount of secrecy in the development of the atom bomb.  Were it not for Hiroshima, it probably could be secret until this day (although that total secrecy would defeat the point of it.)

It should be noted that a key element in maintaining a system such as I am describing is gatekeeping (which is why I mentioned it up-thread.)  In this way, even if some participants smell a rat and decide to 'go public', the damage will still be contained and the games can continue.  If one researches this stuff one finds a fair number of medical professional who in fact do bow out and blab.  As long as it is only 'crazy conspiracy theorists' who hear them, the damage is minimal.

Another element is to avoid hurting the 'wrong people'.  We would still be happily injecting babies with significant quantities of mercury were it not for a powerful senator's own grandchild being damaged.  Now we have to dose people at 1/10th the former rate except for the multi-dose flu shot which still delivers a healthy dose through the blood/brain barrier.  With better technology to allow more targeted individual tracking this problem can be minimized.

Did you by chance googled your phd in immunology, virology, biochemistry and oncology?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:38:57 PM

....In this way, even if some participants smell a rat and decide to 'go public', the damage will still be contained and the games can continue.  If one researches this stuff one finds a fair number of medical professional who in fact do bow out and blab.  As long as it is only 'crazy conspiracy theorists' who hear them, the damage is minimal....

Let's not forget the group of 12+ doctors dying unusual deaths this summer/fall.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:14:37 AM

....In this way, even if some participants smell a rat and decide to 'go public', the damage will still be contained and the games can continue.  If one researches this stuff one finds a fair number of medical professional who in fact do bow out and blab.  As long as it is only 'crazy conspiracy theorists' who hear them, the damage is minimal....

Let's not forget the group of 12+ doctors dying unusual deaths this summer/fall.

Looking at it, on its face, it doesn't seem logical that the medical industry would focus on a couple hands full of doctors. I mean, there are millions of health nuts around. So why focus on a few doctors, the number of which is barely a scratch in the surface of the holistic medicine practice out there?

Here's what it is. The medical thinks that it has the world in its pocket legally. Legally, doctors have a lot of power. Legally, if a doctor wants to mess with your life in a medical way, he can pull strings that can turn your life upside down. When medical doctors go against the medical system, they are using great legal power to change the things that the-powers-that-be want to exist in just a certain way. Medical doctors against the system, have a lot more legal power than anybody else against the system. That's why strong, holistic doctors need to die.

Isn't it about time that average people start to see that simply because a doctor seems to have a lot of knowledge in a certain area, he is still a human being? In America and many other countries, the quality of being human has equal footing between all people. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal:
The quotation "All men are created equal" has been called an "immortal declaration," and "perhaps [the] single phrase" of the American Revolutionary period with the greatest "continuing importance." Thomas Jefferson first used the phrase in the U.S. Declaration of Independence, which he penned in 1776 during the beginning of the American Revolution. It was thereafter quoted and incorporated into speeches by a wide array of substantial figures in American political and social life in the United States. The final form of the phrase was stylized by Benjamin Franklin.

Jefferson had written, "We hold these truths to be sacred and un-deniable..." Franklin changed it to, "We hold these truths to be self-evident."

Isn't it about time that we stand up and use the basic "template" of our governments to stop everybody who wants to take our freedom away? After all, that's what the strict Amish do.

Smiley

BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:01:58 AM

Autism was shown to have a genetic link.

It's very possible that some communities like the Amish are "immune" to some diseases simply because none of their parents or ancestors had it.
If they reproduce with someone from another ethnicity, you might start seeing it appear!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:45:41 AM

Autism was shown to have a genetic link.

It's very possible that some communities like the Amish are "immune" to some diseases simply because none of their parents or ancestors had it.
If they reproduce with someone from another ethnicity, you might start seeing it appear!

Although the suggestion of a 'genetic epedemic' is laughable absurd to people who have the slightest clue, there does seem to be a genetic component to autism.  It looks to me as though this genetic component is largely in the sensitivity to environmental factors (where 'environment' includes exposures such as having substances contained in vaccine mixtures 'mainlined' into one's bloodstream.)

Dr. Thompson blew the whistle on the CDC saying that a decade ago they did find a 250%+ autism rate increase in African American males who were vaccinated early in life.  Due to this they retro-actively changed the study protocols (a big no-no in 'old school' science) and filled a trash can with hard copies of the mis-behaving data.

I've also heard that Somalian immigrants have an unusually high autism rate when exposed to our Western vaccine goodness where it is pretty much unheard of back in their native land.

KokiFurihata

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:43:55 AM

Poor diet and bad health habits is known to contribute towards cancer. The amish are hard working and eat simpler foods.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:38:11 AM

I'm not against vaccinations, but I wouldn't call them harmless either... I'd be surprised if vaccinations didn't cause anomalies in the mental development of children since the human brain is at its most rapid stage of development during the time most vaccinations are administered...

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/march-2015-settlements-in-vaccine-court-117-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths/

In 2014 Dr. William Thompson, a senior epidemiologist at the CDC who co-authored and published research on the MMR vaccine for the CDC back in 2004, made the decision to become a whistleblower and reveal data that was concealed by the CDC linking the MMR vaccine to autism among African American boys. In addition, Merck has been involved in a long federal lawsuit with allegations of fraud over the mumps portion of the MMR vaccine, in a case filed back in 2010 by two whistleblowers, virologists who worked for Merck. Merck has apparently tried hard to get this case thrown out of court, and keep this news out of the media, but late in 2014 a federal judge finally ruled that the case is to move forward.

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html

Timeline of Events in the #CDCwhistleblower Scandal:
http://www.canaryparty.org/the-news

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:39:14 PM

Just to be clear: i'm a medic, i'm a psychiatrist, my thesis was about the possible causes of autism (including vaccines), and my post-graduate thesis about the diagnosis problem in psychiatry.

I think that vaccines have no connection to autism, there are stronger -but still very weak- data about food, and that the autism prevalence is increasing because people are more prone to take their childrens to a medic and medics are more prone to diagnosticate it. Also, what we define autism today is totally different by what was considered autism in the past, and with the coming of asd (autism spectrum disorder) this fake problem will for sure get worse.

I would also consider me pretty open-minded, not brainwashed and totally not corrupted by any pharma corporation, and I am very critical about litirature and expecially sponsorized research.

I have my ideas about chemotherapy too, and I come here just to share them. Regarding autism I can say more than one word if needed, my knowledge about oncology is only scholastic, but... when I read about patients who died because they was convinced to treath breast cancer (a really curable cancer) with bicarbonate alone (by a really famous naturopatist, a radiated medic who still exercitate today) I get horrified.

And, belive me, as a psychiatrist I can assure you it's full of psychotic medics or researchers who can acritically stick to an absurd and unproven idea, even professors or other apical figures. Even judges.

That's why you need to work out your knowledge by avoiding both the mainstream news and the crazy freelancers. Good luck with it but, when it comes to cancer, I suggest a reputable oncologist.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:54:39 PM

Just to be clear: i'm a medic, i'm a psychiatrist, my thesis was about the possible causes of autism (including vaccines), and my post-graduate thesis about the diagnosis problem in psychiatry.

I think that vaccines have no connection to autism, there are stronger -but still very weak- data about food, and that the autism prevalence is increasing because people are more prone to take their childrens to a medic and medics are more prone to diagnosticate it. Also, what we define autism today is totally different by what was considered autism in the past, and with the coming of asd (autism spectrum disorder) this fake problem will for sure get worse.

I would also consider me pretty open-minded, not brainwashed and totally not corrupted by any pharma corporation, and I am very critical about litirature and expecially sponsorized research.

I have my ideas about chemotherapy too, and I come here just to share them. Regarding autism I can say more than one word if needed, my knowledge about oncology is only scholastic, but... when I read about patients who died because they was convinced to treath breast cancer (a really curable cancer) with bicarbonate alone (by a really famous naturopatist, a radiated medic who still exercitate today) I get horrified.

And, belive me, as a psychiatrist I can assure you it's full of psychotic medics or researchers who can acritically stick to an absurd and unproven idea, even professors or other apical figures. Even judges.

That's why you need to work out your knowledge by avoiding both the mainstream news and the crazy freelancers. Good luck with it but, when it comes to cancer, I suggest a reputable oncologist.

A couple points...

1. If your researched for your thesis is the writings of others rather than through detailed experimentation, then you have simply restated what others have written, in a different way, through your thesis.

2. Seems to me - without loads of research or experimentation - that a reasonable number of autism cases (and other diseases, including swine flu) have been reported to have appeared immediately following the administration of vaccine. Maybe this is a coincidence. Maybe it's all lies, based on peoples' desires and paranoia. Maybe there is a much higher instance of nothing happening after vaccination. Maybe most of the people would have contracted the diseases or maladies anyway. Maybe the diseases or maladies would have been worse. It is very difficult to factually trace and pinpoint the exact cause of any disease or malady, except in entirely controlled lab experimentation.

Have there been any studies where large numbers of people have been vaccinated, and then followed up with detailed, complex examinations into vaccine/disease connections? Have any of these studies been done with autism?

Google and Youtube search on "autism vaccine connection" for all kinds of views on this. Many of the views are from doctors that believe that vaccines do cause autism.

Smiley

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:56:45 PM

I consider the mainstream news to be fully controlled by about 6 corporations who's owners also have holdings in most other large corporate concerns.  Their messages on important subjects are crafted and coordinated to leave the public with a specific message.

I consider the alternate media (aka, 'crazy freelancers') to be even less reliable.  The difference is that there are nuggets of pure truth contained within.  It's simply labor intensive to pick these out, but the pay-off is that one can formulate a more accurate understanding of reality.

The metric I use in understanding the world is when a hypothesis explains many observations without a lot of strain.  When I don't prejudiced my hypothesis selection by writing off 'crime-think' ideas, certain of these mesh nicely with observations.

I am constantly reminded of Jacobi's advice "Invert, always invert."  When certain things are inverted to what is widely considered a ridiculous state, it is common for a lot of observations to fall into place.  An example of this would be the childhood immunization schedule.  It is widely understood that the purpose of this is to create a healthy population.  The inversion would be that the purpose is to create a profitable population, and a population who had certain health problems fits the model.

An unhealthy population is not only profitable from the perspective of the pharma industry, but is also much more dependent on support making them a controllable population as well.

The Pavlovian response to such an outrageous suggestion is that it is so evil as to be absurd.  Based on a read of history up to and including recent times, I don't personally feel that the idea is especially outrageous or even out-of-character.

If people are considered to be a threat insofar as they create overpopulation problems, then it is easy to invert the idea that 'the powers that be' want healthy and strong people to one where they are not entirely disappointed if policies result in fewer people.  The suggestion also serves to enlist the support and participation of people who are focus on, for instance, the natural environment (aka 'eco-fundamentalists'.)  They can disseminate certain ideas through their information channels, and can feed support back up these channels.

edits: slight

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:07:56 PM

I consider the mainstream news to be fully controlled by about 6 corporations who's owners also have holdings in most other large corporate concerns.  Their messages on important subjects are crafted and coordinated to leave the public with a specific message.

I consider the alternate media (aka, 'crazy freelancers') to be even less reliable.  The difference is that there are nuggets of pure truth contained within.  It's simply labor intensive to pick these out, but the pay-off is that one can formulate a more accurate understanding of reality.

The metric I use in understanding the world is when a hypothesis explains many observations without a lot of strain.  When I don't prejudiced my hypothesis selection by writing off 'crime-think' ideas, certain of these mesh nicely with observations.

I am constantly reminded of Jacobi's advice "Invert, always invert."  When certain things are inverted to what is widely considered a ridiculous state, it is common for a lot of observations to fall into place.  An example of this would be the childhood immunization schedule.  It is widely understood that the purpose of this is to create a healthy population.  The inversion would be that the purpose is to create a profitable population, and a population who had certain health problems fits the model.

An unhealthy population is not only profitable from the perspective of the pharma industry, but is also much more dependent on support making them a controllable population as well.

The Pavlovian response to such an outrageous suggestion is that it is so evil as to be absurd.  Based on a read of history up to and including recent times, I don't personally feel that the idea is especially outrageous or even out-of-character.

If people are considered to be a threat insofar as they create overpopulation problems, then it is easy to invert the idea that 'the powers that be' want healthy and strong people to one where they are not entirely disappointed if policies result in fewer people.  The suggestion also serves to enlist the support and participation of people who are focus on, for instance, the natural environment (aka 'eco-fundamentalists'.)  They can disseminate certain ideas through their information channels, and can feed support back up these channels.

edits: slight

Good point ^^!   Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:53:04 PM

Poor diet and bad health habits is known to contribute towards cancer. The amish are hard working and eat simpler foods.

It is not the poor diet and bad health habits which is causing cancer. Smoking is responsible for 20% to 25% of the cases. Most of the remaining is caused by the indiscriminate usage of pesticides and other chemicals. The Amish generally don't use pesticides for their crops, and that is the reason why they have such low rates of cancer.
erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:52:37 PM

A couple points...

1. If your researched for your thesis is the writings of others rather than through detailed experimentation, then you have simply restated what others have written, in a different way, through your thesis.

2. Seems to me - without loads of research or experimentation - that a reasonable number of autism cases (and other diseases, including swine flu) have been reported to have appeared immediately following the administration of vaccine. Maybe this is a coincidence. Maybe it's all lies, based on peoples' desires and paranoia. Maybe there is a much higher instance of nothing happening after vaccination. Maybe most of the people would have contracted the diseases or maladies anyway. Maybe the diseases or maladies would have been worse. It is very difficult to factually trace and pinpoint the exact cause of any disease or malady, except in entirely controlled lab experimentation.

Have there been any studies where large numbers of people have been vaccinated, and then followed up with detailed, complex examinations into vaccine/disease connections? Have any of these studies been done with autism?

Google and Youtube search on "autism vaccine connection" for all kinds of views on this. Many of the views are from doctors that believe that vaccines do cause autism.

Smiley

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2336894/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2908388/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12583844

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11700148

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:13:40 PM

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2336894/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2908388/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12583844

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11700148

Wow!  A body which is pretty much owned outright by the pharma industry cannot find 'sufficient evidence' to link a specific vaccine to a specific malady.  How very surprising!  Nothing to see here...move along.

Love your sample selection methods by the way.

I'll not stay up nights waiting for *.gov to do anything substantive regarding the blatant fraud that Merck engaged in vis-a-vis the mumps component in order to maintain their market share.  I'll also not be surprised to see more outbreaks of mumps in highly vaccinated groups, and to see the outbreaks shifted into the post-puberty age range and thus result in (even more) sterility in the male population.  Perhaps 'routine booster shots throughout life' will save the day (and pay Merck back 100x on whatever slap on the wrist they may get for their malfeasance.)

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:53:33 PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PubMed

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:56:20 AM

Looks like PubMed and NIH is not entirely entirely bought and useless...or they had an oversight in their 'selection':  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21568886

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:53:39 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 02:12:24 AM by BADecker

PubMed, Club Med. Club Med makes way more sense, and fun! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Med.    Cheesy

Or how about this http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions06.htm. It isn't the easiest read, but it shows a lot. Also, Google and Youtube search on "Ebola created by CIA" to see the reason why Ebola isn't the greatest threat, and why government and the medical are.

Smiley

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:24:28 PM

Looks like PubMed and NIH is not entirely entirely bought and useless...or they had an oversight in their 'selection':  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21568886

Not unless you consider a "placebo" to be a different vaccine, or aluminum, thimerosal, or everything in the vaccine except the antigen.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:46:28 PM

Looks like PubMed and NIH is not entirely entirely bought and useless...or they had an oversight in their 'selection':  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21568886

Not unless you consider a "placebo" to be a different vaccine, or aluminum, thimerosal, or everything in the vaccine except the antigen.

And mercury at times.   Smiley

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:06:12 AM

And mercury at times.   Smiley

Thimerosal is the mercury.  From what I read, it's a highly neuro-toxic compound which is used to keep anything undesirable from growing in the vaccine.  Going from recollection...

Back almost 100 years ago Lilly started using it as a preservative.  To test the safety, they found 20 people who were dying of encephalitis.  All 20 of the test subjects who were shot up with it died of encephalitis.  Thus it was deemed 'safe' and no further official safety studies have been performed.  That came out of congressional hearings a decade ago.  Thank Dan Burton and Bill Posey for their efforts here.  Other kinds of studies of the impacts have.  Here is some interesting footage of what mercury does to brain cells:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqVDMr9ivo

The processes by which vaccines are manufactured uses ethylmercury in various parts of the process in addition to using it as a primary preservative in the finished product.  After the big stink in congress, vaccine supplies which used thimerosal as the primary preservative were drawn down and not used any longer, but the multi-dose vaccine used in grocery stores still does.  Even the single dose vaccines shot into infants does have some remaining from parts of the manufacturing process as I understand things.  About 1/10th as much as before according to the last thing I read (I had thought it was less until then...the word 'trace' is typically used.)

It is important to note that the digestive system of animals is evolved to separate out a variety of things from the environment and not let them into the bloodstream.  Various processes in the gut (assisted by many bacteria that we host) break ingested material into smaller components.  The good stuff is absorbed and the bad stuff (like aluminum which is very common in soils) is left behind for the most part and flushed down the toilet.  'Mainlining' chemicals straight into the bloodstream short circuits this phase of protection.

Next, the 'blood brain barrier' serves as another ring of protection for the brain which is, obviously, very important to keep functioning well.  Modern vaccines contain detergents such as polysorbate-80.  The function of this is to break down the lipid layers which provide protection and allow the dose of God knows what that was just shot into the bloodstream to more easily penetrate this barrier.

I have a hypothesis that the 0.1% have gambled away people's social security (and kinda mis-calculated on how long people will live.)  These 'unfunded liabilities' cannot really ever be funded.  People who have been brain damaged will be less aware of how badly they are being fucked over and less able to do much about it.  That is why old folks are herded in for their 'flu shots' almost with a cattle prod these days.

Another hypothesis is that one of the ways people are trained is to time certain presentations on broadcast media (TV, radio, etc) with electro-magnetic signals which stimulate the brain in unnoticeable ways.  Having metals of various types infused throughout the brain tissue would make such techniques be more effective.  That hypothesis is a long-shot and I've never seen any compelling evidence for it.  It is simply something I thought up when trying to figure out why it is so important to TPTB that at least one shot (for hep-B which impacts druggies and those who engage in unprotected sex neither of which are risks for babies) on the day of birth.  After that, of course, an ever increasing number of vaccines are being forced upon people with ever increasing vigor.

photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 05:18:31 AM

perhaps lack of thermisol

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1356

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:18:26 AM

I always thought vaccines have bad side effects. I don't if autism is only one.
Some homeless people nearly never gets sick badly.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: