Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: (LVG) LVGCoin - Developing an altcoin margin trading platform  (Read 6743 times)
lvgtrading (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:34:04 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 08:08:36 PM by lvgtrading

LVG Coin: http://imgur.com/gallery/D7HTogN/new

Specifications:

name: leverage
ticker: LVG
25,000 premine of coins,
1000 POW blocks with 1 LVG reward (to help chain move at the start)
blocktime 2 minutes
1% annual POS
50 blocks maturity

Introduction

The LVG team are a group of crypto enthusiasts and
market traders who have ventured into the cryptocurrency
world. Part of the reason why cryptocurrency hasn’t
reached the volume of other major financial markets
is partly due to the fact its often hard for the average
crypto trader to make daily profit unless they have
superior money or insider knowledge. Surprisingly,
even though cryptocurrency is clearly the future of
currency (or perhaps some variation of it) a lot of
traders are beginning to migrate to other financial
markets like Forex or Stocks. The LVG team have
identified that the reason for this is leverage trading
and so the reason to launch LVG coin is to help kick
off our Leverage trading platform for altcoins at LVGtrading.com

Launch

Hi Bitcointalk,
a while back i made a post offering myself as an escrow for fundraising events on the forum and this is my first customer
The conditions to my escrow for leverage coin are basically what is already said in the announcement page:
The Crowdfunding will last 7 days ending saturday 14th november at 2pm (GMT+1)
There are 25,000 coins available to be divided by the total amount raised
I will release the funds to the developer 48 hours after a working wallet and source is produced and the LVG coins have been distributed correctly
If there are problems with the wallet i will give the developer 72 hours to fix it or i will return funds to investors, i will need proof (preferably a signed message) that the funds you have sent are yours
Best of luck to everyone and LVG for the crowdfunding period, if there are any questions feel free to send me a privatemessage

LVG coin will run a 7 day crowdfunding campaign
here on bitcointalk with the help of an escrow.
There will be 25,000 coins and they will be split
among the total btc raised at the end. Coins will
be distributed as soon as possible after fundraising
period ends. Funds raised won’t be released to
us until a working wallet and source has been published.

The crowdfunding is an opportunity for those who
wish to support the project, if there are no
crowdfunders we will distribute the coins amongst
anyone who pm's for a share

The LVG trading platform

LVG aims to bring about leverage trading to wider
range of altcoins almost like the “yobit” of leverage
trading. Coins will grouped into 3 categories to
determine the leverage ratios:

New – Coins that have been launched within the
last month or have had less than 100btc all time
trading volume (will be promoted with whichever
comes first) Maximum leverage ratio is 1:2

Stable coins – coins that have been active for more
than a month but less than a year or had less than
1000btc all time trading volume. Maximum leverage
is 1:5

Veteran coins – coins that have been active longer
than a year AND have had more than 10,000btc
worth of all time volume. Maximum leverage is 1:10.

We are hoping this sort of ranking system helps
point people to safer coins and encourages others
to make long term coins. Also leverage trading might
have an interesting effect on new more volatile coins
which generally tend to go down in value from the off
and people may try and play against the rest of the
market to profit more.

Funds raised will be used to create the initial bank for
allowing people to leverage trade on our platform.
There will also be the option for people to take part
as loaners to other users on the platform. Hopefully
time our bank of funds will increase too and we can
update our leverage ratios accordingly

Holding LVG in your account on the platform brings
added benefit to using the platform:

holding 1500 LVG or more – allows you to trade 1:3,
1:7.5, 1:15 (50% more) on the 3 market categories.

Holding 3000 LVG or more – Returns 20% back to
your account if you make a loss on a bad trade

Holding 5000 LVG or more – entitles you to claim
5% of the value of the LVG funds at the end of each year

Wallets: https://mega.nz/#!bI02RLbT decryption key: !jnUBCrnapHADfnIrQcJUUhd-IUnR4zuJVYL6YUnNauY

Source:  Github

Website: http://www.lvgtrading.com (Platform Launch countdown page)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LVGCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buchaski

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:40:54 PM

i think we are beginning to see first batch of new alts after the btc rise, at least this one doesnt seem like a complete pile of shit

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:33:30 PM

If this was legit it wouldn't need a brand new account  Roll Eyes

Just another IPO scam
buchaski

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:41:20 PM

Just another IPO scam

I would agree with that too but i guess it doesnt really matter after all you are a newbie too, you never know who is behind something Wink

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:49:20 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 09:23:02 PM by Klaasje

Hi Bitcointalk,
a while back i made a post offering myself as an escrow for fundraising events on the forum and this is my first customer
The conditions to my escrow for leverage coin are basically what is already said in the announcement page:
The Crowdfunding will last 7 days ending saturday 14th november at 2pm (GMT+1)
There are 25,000 coins available to be divided by the total amount raised
I will release the funds to the developer 48 hours after a working wallet and source is produced and the LVG coins have been distributed correctly
If there are problems with the wallet i will give the developer 72 hours to fix it or i will return funds to investors, i will need proof (preferably a signed message) that the funds you have sent are yours
The address to send the BTC funds to is: 1G1qgZUYgJhBopJa5SUFfs9c2Z6wZSU2Uw
Best of luck to everyone and LVG for the crowdfunding period, if there are any questions feel free to send me a privatemessage

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:23:20 PM

Just another IPO scam

I would agree with that too but i guess it doesnt really matter after all you are a newbie too, you never know who is behind something Wink

It matters a lot if you are want to having an IPO Wink just my opinion

Even if this is on Escrow to make people feel safe, the condition to release Escrow is insufficient. That the wallet works and coins distributed... coin creation service costs 0.1 BTC and a few hours to distribute the coin. There is no condition to deliver the promised alt trading platform...

Obvious scam
zoneout

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:23:39 PM

Can't access website and image link is broken, good luck
Zywiec

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:29:55 PM

Keep an eye.

Publish more info!!!
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:55:15 PM

Can't access website and image link is broken, good luck

fixed apologies

Keep an eye.

Publish more info!!!

forgot to add specifications now posted in the ann
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:56:35 PM

Next....
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:57:55 PM

25000 coin premine v 1000 coin POW phase.
Not great for miners then..................
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 05:16:17 PM

Thanks, dev, for agreeing via PM to answer a few questions. Hopefully we will form a FAQ from this.

1. Coin quantity

The hold-to-unlock feature has been successful in building and keeping value for several altcoins so far. But it seems like your total eventual supply of 26,000 is hardly going to achieve widespread distribution amongst lots of staking wallets if you have a few "patrons". Like, you can only have 5 maximum claimants on the funds... or 16 max people with the right to extra leverage...

You need some distributed network security for your coin but this goal is kind of at odds with the high tiers you've set for your hold-to-unlock bonuses. How are you going to address this? What kind of breakdown are you looking to have amongst holders by setting those tiers the way you did? Like, one 5k holder, two or three 3k holders, 4 or 5 1500 holders, and then the other ~40% of the total LVG held by as wide as possible a distribution?

2. Roadmap

Can you please give us an overview of what work you've done on your leverage platform so far, and what's yet to come? (Basically a roadmap)

3. Dev team

Can you please speak to the skillset of the members of the dev team so we have an idea of your capabilities to make this happen?

4. 3k LVG for 20% reimbursement on "bad trades"

I suggest you remove this feature. Anyone with multiple anonymous accounts each holding 3k LVG can game this system by having each account take the opposite side of a "losing" wash trade on any given altcoin you support, and collect that 20% reimbursement as a bonus. I think the burden of analysis placed on you, to make sure people aren't gaming the system in this way, isn't going to be worth it. Let alone the larger-scale idea of 100% personal responsibility for one's trades. Thoughts?

twitter.com/notsofast
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:19:59 PM

More proof that this is an outright scam, announce features just to try and make people invest  Roll Eyes

Where is the money supposed to come from? Dev pocket? Yea right...
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:08:54 PM

Thanks, dev, for agreeing via PM to answer a few questions. Hopefully we will form a FAQ from this.

1. Coin quantity

The hold-to-unlock feature has been successful in building and keeping value for several altcoins so far. But it seems like your total eventual supply of 26,000 is hardly going to achieve widespread distribution amongst lots of staking wallets if you have a few "patrons". Like, you can only have 5 maximum claimants on the funds... or 16 max people with the right to extra leverage...

You need some distributed network security for your coin but this goal is kind of at odds with the high tiers you've set for your hold-to-unlock bonuses. How are you going to address this? What kind of breakdown are you looking to have amongst holders by setting those tiers the way you did? Like, one 5k holder, two or three 3k holders, 4 or 5 1500 holders, and then the other ~40% of the total LVG held by as wide as possible a distribution?

2. Roadmap

Can you please give us an overview of what work you've done on your leverage platform so far, and what's yet to come? (Basically a roadmap)

3. Dev team

Can you please speak to the skillset of the members of the dev team so we have an idea of your capabilities to make this happen?

I suggest you remove this feature. Anyone with multiple anonymous accounts each holding 3k LVG can game this system by having each account take the opposite side of a "losing" wash trade on any given altcoin you support, and collect that 20% reimbursement as a bonus. I think the burden of analysis placed on you, to make sure people aren't gaming the system in this way, isn't going to be worth it. Let alone the larger-scale idea of 100% personal responsibility for one's trades. Thoughts?

these are some good questions so ill get right to answering them,

our main goal is the lvg platform and the coin although important, isnt the main goal. It gives us the chance to involve the community and raise some more funds for the pool of funds used to alllow people to trade on the platform. It also gives us something to work with once the platform is in good shape.

the hope is that each coin will be fairly high value and will work in decimals similar to btc. the features  for holding are something we couldnt offer everyone which is why its been made pretty exclusive. If the platform grows we can could perhaps make some sort of fork to make more coins to allow more people the option if they wish.

The platform is about 75% complete, we have the all the basic functions covered, we need to still select initial coins to be listed and sync up the wallets for them, improve the GUI and also do security testing

The development team has 4 people in it, I'm more the visionary and project leader. I had the idea when i was approached by someone on the forum who works at a stockbroker in the us. He had heard about bitcoin and had begun looking at altcoins and was looking for some guidance. I showed him the ropes and we began trading together. He made a comment about the fact that most coins rarely move and its hard to profit on them often and thats when i came up with the idea for the lvg platofrm. The other two members are a web developer and coin developer that i knew prior and agreed to help out in developing the platform. the project is primarily funded by myself and my trading partner.

thats a good point about the "20% off bad trades" again the coin supply is limited so it might be hard for people to obtain enough to carry it out and we were hoping to implement some sort of mobile verification with this to prevent anyone trying to scam. However if people are unhappy about that feature we can remove it, hope this has given you a bit mre of an insight to lvg
zoneout

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:11:46 PM

Both image and website are working now :-)
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:12:37 PM

1. Coin quantity

2. Roadmap

3. Dev team

these are some good questions so ill get right to answering them,

our main goal is the lvg platform and the coin although important, isnt the main goal. It gives us the chance to involve the community and raise some more funds for the pool of funds used to alllow people to trade on the platform. It also gives us something to work with once the platform is in good shape.

the hope is that each coin will be fairly high value and will work in decimals similar to btc. the features  for holding are something we couldnt offer everyone which is why its been made pretty exclusive. If the platform grows we can could perhaps make some sort of fork to make more coins to allow more people the option if they wish.

The platform is about 75% complete, we have the all the basic functions covered, we need to still select initial coins to be listed and sync up the wallets for them, improve the GUI and also do security testing

The development team has 4 people in it, I'm more the visionary and project leader. I had the idea when i was approached by someone on the forum who works at a stockbroker in the us. He had heard about bitcoin and had begun looking at altcoins and was looking for some guidance. I showed him the ropes and we began trading together. He made a comment about the fact that most coins rarely move and its hard to profit on them often and thats when i came up with the idea for the lvg platofrm. The other two members are a web developer and coin developer that i knew prior and agreed to help out in developing the platform. the project is primarily funded by myself and my trading partner.

thats a good point about the "20% off bad trades" again the coin supply is limited so it might be hard for people to obtain enough to carry it out and we were hoping to implement some sort of mobile verification with this to prevent anyone trying to scam. However if people are unhappy about that feature we can remove it, hope this has given you a bit mre of an insight to lvg

Thanks, it has given me more of an insight. Looking forward to more information.

twitter.com/notsofast
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:54:37 PM

Will keep an eye on this one

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:58:34 PM

The fact that Placebo doesn't like this might very well warrant a closer look.

alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 11:15:12 PM

theres so many questions should be clarifyed
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:49:18 AM

LVG coin will run a 7 day crowdfunding campaign  -->  Crowdfunding= free BTC to devs.  Nope.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:19:04 AM

I only wish the dev account wasn't freshly made! Probably raise much more putting a face to the name

lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:24:24 PM

theres so many questions should be clarifyed

im happy to answer any questions you
LVG coin will run a 7 day crowdfunding campaign  -->  Crowdfunding= free BTC to devs.  Nope.

i mentioned before that the crowdfunding isnt really about raising funds, myself and my trading partner are contributing the bulk of the funds needed, the crowdfunding was to raise some awareness of the project and also allow anyone who wishes to support it the chance to be rewarded financially too in owning some of the coin

I only wish the dev account wasn't freshly made! Probably raise much more putting a face to the name

when we started the project we were aware the approach we are taking might out people off a little, but we will begin to disclose information the further we go into the project because ultimately the platform could become a fulltime business. In the meantime we ask that you judge us on what we deliver as i feel thats a good indication of how trustworthy we are
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:28:58 PM

Crowdfunding is just another name of ICO I have to say. So unless you use a reputable escrow service, we won't invest in it at all
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:33:22 PM

i mentioned before that the crowdfunding isnt really about raising funds, myself and my trading partner are contributing the bulk of the funds needed, the crowdfunding was to raise some awareness of the project and also allow anyone who wishes to support it the chance to be rewarded financially too in owning some of the coin

Sure.. the anonymous "lvgtrading" account newly created and the anonymous "trading partner" don't need to raise funds  Roll Eyes

In that case, why not show us your altcoin trading platform first instead of being just another shitcoin and ICO. I'll tell you why.. because there is no trading platform. There's just you (a newly created anon account), a 0.1 BTC shitcoin creation service, and an ICO/crowdfunding scam.

You also haven't answered who is supposed to pay for the 20% trading losses for 3000 LVG holders. So you're going to reimburse every loss out of your pocket because you're such a nice guy? Lol... lie a little more...
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:01:24 PM

Sure.. the anonymous "lvgtrading" account newly created and the anonymous "trading partner" don't need to raise funds  Roll Eyes

In that case, why not show us your altcoin trading platform first instead of being just another shitcoin and ICO. I'll tell you why.. because there is no trading platform. There's just you (a newly created anon account), a 0.1 BTC shitcoin creation service, and an ICO/crowdfunding scam.

You also haven't answered who is supposed to pay for the 20% trading losses for 3000 LVG holders. So you're going to reimburse every loss out of your pocket because you're such a nice guy? Lol... lie a little more...

We've stated in our announcement page that regardless of the result of the crowdfunding we will be launching and if we were to raise nothing, will distribute the coins evenly amongst everyone who wants them.

I understand the lack of trust and thats completely fine at this stage just wait till we start delivering

if someone lost 1btc margin trading, they have lost 1btc. ]the idea for people holding enough coins to unlock the feature is that of that 1btc they would be returned 20% (0.2btc) so its not as bad a loss, hope that clears that up, there isnt actually a need for funding in that feature
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:09:24 PM

What is the minimum investment for the crowdfunding? Can I deposit like 100k-1m satoshis and still get a share?  Smiley

lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:12:59 PM

What is the minimum investment for the crowdfunding? Can I deposit like 100k-1m satoshis and still get a share?  Smiley

no minimum contribution, however if someone was to contribute more you would receive a pretty small amount
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:37:49 PM

no minimum contribution, however if someone was to contribute more you would receive a pretty small amount

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:13:28 PM

Sure.. the anonymous "lvgtrading" account newly created and the anonymous "trading partner" don't need to raise funds  Roll Eyes

We've stated in our announcement page that regardless of the result of the crowdfunding we will be launching and if we were to raise nothing, will distribute the coins evenly amongst everyone who wants them.

I understand the lack of trust and thats completely fine at this stage just wait till we start delivering

if someone lost 1btc margin trading, they have lost 1btc. ]the idea for people holding enough coins to unlock the feature is that of that 1btc they would be returned 20% (0.2btc) so its not as bad a loss, hope that clears that up, there isnt actually a need for funding in that feature

No that doesn't clear it up at all. Where is the 0.2 BTC reimbursement supposed to come from? I'm thinking you're a kid and this is your first time scam.. you don't even seem to know how trading works.
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:44:59 PM

No that doesn't clear it up at all. Where is the 0.2 BTC reimbursement supposed to come from? I'm thinking you're a kid and this is your first time scam.. you don't even seem to know how trading works.

for someone who does not have this feature they will lose 100% of the loss they made

for someone who does have this feature they will only lose 80% of the loss they made

there isnt a need for extra funds as the platform is just taking slightly less profit only 80% not the full 100% of the loss

not sure how much easier i can spell that out sorry
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:07:13 PM

Sure.. the anonymous "lvgtrading" account newly created and the anonymous "trading partner" don't need to raise funds  Roll Eyes

for someone who does not have this feature they will lose 100% of the loss they made

for someone who does have this feature they will only lose 80% of the loss they made

there isnt a need for extra funds as the platform is just taking slightly less profit only 80% not the full 100% of the loss

Hahahaha i've seen some stupid fucking scammers in my day but you might be at the top of the list.. LOL so you are completely clueless about trading then. Thanks for confirming that.

There are 2 sides to every trade. If one guy loses 1 BTC, another (or the sum of a few other players) have gained 1 BTC. For the purpose of this example, let's keep it simple and assume 1 guy lost 1 BTC, and there is 1 guy on the other side of that trade that gained 1 BTC. The guy who gained 1 BTC withdraws his profit which came from the guy who lost 1 BTC. Now you need to reimburse the guy who lost 1 BTC with 0.2 BTC. So how can you say there isn't a need for extra funds?

Now again I ask, where is the 0.2 BTC loss reimbursement coming from? Are you going to change the numbers on your platform from -1 BTC to -0.8 BTC and hope for the best?  Cheesy  You're very talented if you can create 0.2 BTC  out of thin air, no one else has been able to accompish that  Cheesy

Thanks for saving everyone the trouble and admitting that you're a scam and you have no idea what you're doing.
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:30:05 PM

Hahahaha i've seen some stupid fucking scammers in my day but you might be at the top of the list.. LOL so you are completely clueless about trading then. Thanks for confirming that.

There are 2 sides to every trade. If one guy loses 1 BTC, another (or the sum of a few other players) have gained 1 BTC. For the purpose of this example, let's keep it simple and assume 1 guy lost 1 BTC, and there is 1 guy on the other side of that trade that gained 1 BTC. The guy who gained 1 BTC withdraws his profit which came from the guy who lost 1 BTC. Now you need to reimburse the guy who lost 1 BTC with 0.2 BTC. So how can you say there isn't a need for extra funds?

Now again I ask, where is the 0.2 BTC loss reimbursement coming from? Are you going to change the numbers on your platform from -1 BTC to -0.8 BTC and hope for the best?  Cheesy  You're very talented if you can create 0.2 BTC  out of thin air, no one else has been able to accompish that  Cheesy

Thanks for saving everyone the trouble and admitting that you're a scam and you have no idea what you're doing.

This is a margin trading platform, people borrow money with the intent of making profit with it so they can keep the profit. typically there has to be a lender in this scenario and in this case the lvg team will be the lenders, if you are making a bad trade it eats into your balance on the platform and when you reach 0 the position is closed as you no longer have the funds to keep the trade open. say you had 1btc in your account, made a really bad trade and lost the 1btc, if you were holding enough lvg to unlock the 20% feature you would be given 0.2btc of your loss back. again there isnt a need for extra funds in that scenario as the funds came from the user who is getting the 20% back.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:01:04 PM

This is a margin trading platform, people borrow money with the intent of making profit with it so they can keep the profit. typically there has to be a lender in this scenario and in this case the lvg team will be the lenders, if you are making a bad trade it eats into your balance on the platform and when you reach 0 the position is closed as you no longer have the funds to keep the trade open. say you had 1btc in your account, made a really bad trade and lost the 1btc, if you were holding enough lvg to unlock the 20% feature you would be given 0.2btc of your loss back. again there isnt a need for extra funds in that scenario as the funds came from the user who is getting the 20% back.

You just admitted that the LVG team will be reimbursing 0.2 BTC out of your own pocket.

winning trader:+1 BTC
losing trader: -0.8 BTC
LVG team: -0.2 BTC

Who needs a sustainable business model when you're an outright scam from the start  Cheesy 

Did you not think this through?
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:40:05 PM

You just admitted that the LVG team will be reimbursing 0.2 BTC out of your own pocket.

Who needs a sustainable business model when you're an outright scam from the start  Cheesy 

when margin trading its the trader vs the lender. that trader can win or lose when they play the market. if that person has the 20% off the loss feature on thier account then they arent losing quite so much to the lender. the "winner" in this scenario isnt necessarily a winner either because they still have to deal with the market and it can still go against them. the chances of someone else making the exact trade but with the alternative outcome is very low. also the feature could only be possibly avaliable to 8 people so its not a huge an issue as its been made out to be, i have said that if people are against this feature we remove it.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:57:56 PM

Who needs a sustainable business model when you're an outright scam from the start  Cheesy  

when margin trading its the trader vs the lender. that trader can win or lose when they play the market. if that person has the 20% off the loss feature on thier account then they arent losing quite so much to the lender. the "winner" in this scenario isnt necessarily a winner either because they still have to deal with the market and it can still go against them. the chances of someone else making the exact trade but with the alternative outcome is very low. also the feature could only be possibly avaliable to 8 people so its not a huge an issue as its been made out to be, i have said that if people are against this feature we remove it.

LOL got it, more proof that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The winning trader is up 1 BTC by your own admission. He can absolutely withdraw the 1 BTC of profit, or do you not plan on allowing withdrawal of profits?  Roll Eyes

At the same time, you're reimbursing 0.2 BTC to the losing trader, which he is also free to withdraw. So you are out 0.2 BTC. There's no other way to spin it. Now you're trying to backtrack saying "we don't have to do it if you don't like it" LOL well no shit. It was never feasible to begin with, just a "marketing spin" you didn't think through properly, hoping people would invest in your scam ICO.

Your scam career is off to a very poor start kid.
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:30:04 PM

Who needs a sustainable business model when you're an outright scam from the start  Cheesy  

The winning trader is up 1 BTC by your own admission. He can absolutely withdraw the 1 BTC of profit, or do you not plan on allowing withdrawal of profits?  Roll Eyes

At the same time, you're reimbursing 0.2 BTC to the losing trader, which he is also free to withdraw. So you are out 0.2 BTC. There's no other way to spin it. Now you're trying to backtrack saying "we don't have to do it if you don't like it" LOL well no shit. It was never feasible to begin with, just a "marketing spin" you didn't think through properly, hoping people would invest in your scam ICO.

the platform works like the poloniex margin tab or a btcusd margin trading platform, you can't withdraw borrowed money. the buyer of the person who has made a loss may have enough in his buy order or whatever to buy the bad trade without having to borrow money, it doesnt really matter. the losing trade is only allowed to go on until the point in which the trader cannot pay it back and the trade closes automatically as to reimburse the lender. the buyer of the bad trade is on a seperate contract amd strategy and is dealt with accordingly.

this is the last im going to reply to this thread of messages, ive tried my best to explain how it actually works but you seem pretty intent on shouting scam at this so i dont think it mattered at all how i replied. if you have any more question on a different area im happy to reply.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:00:57 PM

the platform works like the poloniex margin tab or a btcusd margin trading platform, you can't withdraw borrowed money. the buyer of the person who has made a loss may have enough in his buy order or whatever to buy the bad trade without having to borrow money, it doesnt really matter. the losing trade is only allowed to go on until the point in which the trader cannot pay it back and the trade closes automatically as to reimburse the lender. the buyer of the bad trade is on a seperate contract amd strategy and is dealt with accordingly.

this is the last im going to reply to this thread of messages, ive tried my best to explain how it actually works but you seem pretty intent on shouting scam at this so i dont think it mattered at all how i replied. if you have any more question on a different area im happy to reply.

Because there is no platform. You have little to no knowledge of how margin trading actually works. Poloniex is not a counter-party or market maker like you're suggesting, there is someone on each side of every trade.

Try putting a little more effort into your ICO scam next time  Roll Eyes

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:02:50 PM

I believe that what the dev is trying to say is the trader must have enough fund to cover the entire loss plus the loan fee and gets a refund of 20% of the loan fee. If the trader has enough BTC to cover ther entire loss, why pay the loan fee.

If I trade on margin, I think I will use an established platform and look back here when you are established for a year or 2.
Why would I send my BTC to a platform that may just be a BTC grab. Not that this is but, I am not that trusting.

Good luck!
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:03:47 PM

Just to clarify the timescale -

the crowdfunding finishes on the 14th of November,

14-21 of November is about promotion for the exchanage and ensuring the basic coin amenities

21st of November we will begin taking signups for the beta platform

1st of December beta users will be allowed to enter and use the platform

if there are no issues found upon initial usage the platform will be open to everyone on December the 5th
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:36:25 PM

Into the final 24 hours of crowdfunding, so far we have had 3 contributors

crowdfunding ends at 2pm (GMT+1) on saturday the 14th so if you wish to be part of the launch then thats the time to send it by
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:26:53 AM

into the final 2 hours of the crowdfunding with 6 different contributors

wallet: https://mega.nz/#!bI02RLbT decryption key: !jnUBCrnapHADfnIrQcJUUhd-IUnR4zuJVYL6YUnNauY

source is here

buchaski

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:38:19 AM

just downloaded the wallet and it works, also sent a bit of btc to see what happens could be a fun ride

donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:43:52 PM

im in better late than never

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:08:00 PM

crowdfunding is now complete, we have raised 1.55455312BTC so a big well done and thanks to everyone.

download the wallet and give me an address to send to, there are about 1000 blocks of POW to help get the network running
Lolzzzzzzz

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:12:59 PM

crowdfunding is now complete, we have raised 1.55455312BTC so a big well done and thanks to everyone.

download the wallet and give me an address to send to, there are about 1000 blocks of POW to help get the network running

Shouldn't we send addresses to Klaasje he is the escrow service?
I'm confused.  Huh
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:27:19 PM

I'm confused.  Huh

we have the LVG coins so we need to know the addresses to send people coins to
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:35:17 PM

I'm confused.  Huh

How do you know how to send right amounts to right people.
Some people might be asking for coins although they haven't taken part in the crowdfund?
donnyespo

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:38:34 PM

I'm confused.  Huh

the download link is not working on my end

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:42:52 PM

https://mega.nz/#!bI02RLbT the end section !bI02RLbT wont attach itself to the link in announcement page so its best to just copy and paste into your address bar on your browser
donnyespo

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:44:55 PM

https://mega.nz/#!bI02RLbT the end section !bI02RLbT wont attach itself to the link in announcement page so its best to just copy and paste into your address bar on your browser

that worked thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:15:13 PM

there are 1000 POW blocks with 1 LVG reward per block if anyone wants free LVG coins
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:23:39 PM

Wallet is not syncing. I have 1 active connection but it's not syncing. Any nodes I can add?
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:27:31 PM

Wallet is not syncing. I have 1 active connection but it's not syncing. Any nodes I can add?

to get the wallet syncing the 1000 pow blocks need to be mined. I left them so others can claim, if no ones started mining in the next hour or so i will just mine them myself
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:38:57 PM

to get the wallet syncing the 1000 pow blocks need to be mined. I left them so others can claim, if no ones started mining in the next hour or so i will just mine them myself

What algo is this coin? How to mine?
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:57:40 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 03:11:01 PM by lvgtrading

What algo is this coin? How to mine?

there are only 1000 pow blocks just to get the network going then after that is POS so probably best just to solo mine
donnyespo

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:22:43 PM

any plans to get a block explorer up and running?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:35:56 PM

Someone should mine this coin so whe get the blockchain moving.
It's been at two loaded blocks for quite some time.
donnyespo

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:49:37 PM

Someone should mine this coin so whe get the blockchain moving.
It's been at two loaded blocks for quite some time.

yea im still not synced

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LadangGalau

Activity: 378

EthBits

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:08:47 PM

1000 pow = 1 LVG ?
donnyespo

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:11:44 PM

1000 pow = 1 LVG ?

i believe 1 block is 1 LVG so an additional 1k LVG to be mined

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:25:03 PM

1000 pow = 1 LVG ?

I hope also that 1 block = 1 LVG
Code:
"blocks" : 2,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 25001.00000000,
"connections" : 1,
donnyespo

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:09:15 PM

1000 pow = 1 LVG ?

I hope also that 1 block = 1 LVG
Code:
"connections" : 1,

im synced now, no coins yet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:10:01 PM

we are syncing now. at block 50, premine coins for distribution mature
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:11:32 PM

We seem to be moving now currently at block 21.
I think escrow should hold funds until the trading platform is live.
This way we couldn't get scammed.
donnyespo

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:20:39 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 08:29:43 PM by donnyespo

We seem to be moving now currently at block 21.
I think escrow should hold funds until the trading platform is live.
This way we couldn't get scammed.

I get your concern but locking up escrow for 15 days is a little much. Pretty much the risk we take.

received my coins, thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 07:24:24 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 09:03:11 PM by mprep

wow People realy have invest +1.5 Btc into this ?
good luck

joshafest

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:37:27 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 09:03:39 PM by mprep

wow People realy have invest +1.5 Btc into this ?
good luck

good luck from me also

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:33:23 PM

Block 50 was reached so coins have matured, sent out everyones share. If there are any questions then please ask. Next stop is getting basic coin amemnities
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:41:07 PM

Block 50 was reached so coins have matured, sent out everyones share. If there are any questions then please ask. Next stop is getting basic coin amemnities

Can you provide any kind of proof that the trading platform actually exists?
Thanks for the coins!  Smiley
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:29:29 AM

hoping to provide a little bit of a preview later in the week. Still got to decide on some of the design aspect so ill post asking for other's input
donnyespo

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:43:20 PM

getting some stakes already, seems like a smooth transition no issues on my end.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:01:18 PM

hoping to provide a little bit of a preview later in the week. Still got to decide on some of the design aspect so ill post asking for other's input

You said the platform was already done and you didn't even need investment. So where is the platform? What "Design aspects" need clarification and why haven't you posted them already for input? What's the hold up?
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:55:11 PM

We have been stuck on block 570 for quite some time.
Also dev hasn't provived proof of the trading platform.
I think it's time for a refund.
donnyespo

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:06:11 PM

if no one is mining the chain will be moving slow or get stuck at times. Still 500 pow blocks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zoneout

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:36:17 PM

if no one is mining the chain will be moving slow or get stuck at times. Still 500 pow blocks

Maybe people popping on other coins?
donnyespo

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:50:28 PM

Maybe people popping on other coins?

yea you would have to solo mine, without a pool hard to rent a rig to point at it .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
donnyespo

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:19:53 AM

yobit added but without the chain moving nothing is going to hit the market.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 06:12:09 AM

yea you would have to solo mine, without a pool hard to rent a rig to point at it .

you can use the coiniumserv Software on your Windows machine ,
which is a stratum pool for your wallet on your home pc

and then connect via MRR or Betarigs or whatever
https://github.com/int6/CoiniumServ

joshafest

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:54:05 AM

hi dev ....what about block explorer ....

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
joshafest

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:28:45 AM

now blockchain moving....you can trade on yobit now!

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:14:14 PM

now blockchain moving....you can trade on yobit now!

Stuck at block 661. There just isn't any miners  Sad
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:53:54 PM

Will this be his last message in this thread? I think so. Place your bets.

People actually trust he built a trading platform when he can't even figure out how to set up a pool? Lol.. 1.5 BTC made with a few posts on a forum.. lucrative work being a shitcoin scammer..
joshafest

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:41:15 PM

block chain moving now..  i think he is shorting out some issues ...pherhaps trying to get bittrex..

i think he will active when pos get started.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
donnyespo

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:54:56 PM

you can use the coiniumserv Software on your Windows machine ,
which is a stratum pool for your wallet on your home pc

and then connect via MRR or Betarigs or whatever
https://github.com/int6/CoiniumServ

didnt know about this, thanks.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 02:52:47 PM

LVGCoin [LVG] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/LVG/BTC
LVGCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/LVG

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/LVG/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/LVG[/img][/url]

Donate LVG coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about LVG update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/LVG

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:31:03 PM

LVG now on yobit, gives a chance for more people to buy in before they can trade it on our own exchange, going to launch a small LVG giveaway tomorrow so watch this space for that

chain is now moving, often with a new coin blockchain is delicate.

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:01:36 PM

LVG now on yobit, gives a chance for more people to buy in before they can trade it on our own exchange, going to launch a small LVG giveaway tomorrow so watch this space for that

chain is now moving, often with a new coin blockchain is delicate.

ha-ha-ha
fuckin scammer  Grin

open price 0.001
and now - 0.00005999 !!!!

last many orders - 500 LVG

don't buy this shit

k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:29:09 PM

chain is now moving....we'll see

YANDEX
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:06:24 AM

Specifications:

25,000 premine of coins,
blocktime 2 minutes
1% annual POS ---> too much low.
50 blocks maturity

DigiCube has 2000% annual, 30 seconds blocks.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:31:45 AM

Stack active ??  Huh
lvgtrading (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:42:15 AM

Specifications:

25,000 premine of coins,
blocktime 2 minutes
1% annual POS ---> too much low.
50 blocks maturity

DigiCube has 2000% annual, 30 seconds blocks.

the low pos rate is to maintain the exclusivity and also so the benefits people can get by holding lvg on the platform are rare otherwise if everyone had them, we couldn't do them
LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:10:58 PM

Code:
{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00024414,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1447525064,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

why my connection 0 ?  Huh
joshafest

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:15:43 PM

Code:
{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00024414,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1447525064,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

why my connection 0 ?  Huh

wait for some time it should connect

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:05:26 PM

Hello everyone,
Crowdunfing completed and conditions met, i will be releasing the funds to developer shortly. Good luck to development team and investors.

Greetings Klaasje

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
joshafest

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:22:50 AM

Hello everyone,
Crowdunfing completed and conditions met, i will be releasing the funds to developer shortly. Good luck to development team and investors.

Greetings Klaasje

thank you very much i am in i buyed some on yobit. hope this will boost price...good for me

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:39:59 PM

Where's the giveaway?
Also would like some proof of the trading platform.

I have a feeling now when escrow funds are released that we won't be hearing from the dev again.
Price is also terribly low on Yobit.
TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 03:55:56 PM

Hello everyone,

Greetings Klaasje

thank you very much i am in i buyed some on yobit. hope this will boost price...good for me

any News about the trading platform ?

joshafest

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:11:14 PM

Hello everyone,

Greetings Klaasje

any News about the trading platform ?

i don't know ....:-) .....

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:24:30 PM

Where's the giveaway?

I have a feeling now when escrow funds are released that we won't be hearing from the dev again.

Lol, there is no platform
donnyespo

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:33:02 AM

Where's the giveaway?

lol sure does look that way

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:12:20 PM

another scam comes and goes. a big well done indeed, 1.55455312 BTC collected by posting words on a forum for 9 days. Sure beats faucets

Lolzzzzzzz

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:50:52 PM

Dev is gone. Could someone with the know how overtake this coin?
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:15:15 AM

another scam comes and goes. a big well done indeed, 1.55455312 BTC collected by posting words on a forum for 9 days. Sure beats faucets

Dev is gone. Could someone with the know how overtake this coin?
Where's the giveaway?

lol sure does look that way

Last post of dev November 18, 2015, It was 15 days ago, “Hey dev, is this coin dead?”  If there is not answer it coin will be declared dead.

Deadline-->December 18, 2015.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:03:20 AM

COIN DEAD
trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:37:02 AM

PUMP LVG  ON YOBIT  Cool Cool

LVG / BTC Last: 0.00003397

24High: 0.00007700

24Low: 0.00001601

24V: 5.12 BTC 

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
wahyusakti60@yahoo.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:14:19 AM

wow nice pumping on yobit, i just buy 10k LVG and hold them
baljeetamsaini

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Leverage Coin (LVG) seeing a huge pump on Yobit. Almost up 137% in the BTC Market at Yobit.

I agree that the Coin is DEAD. And, I do not know why people buy DEAD Coins. But, such coins do see a huge up suddenly for no reason at all. The Plus point in LVG Coin is its low Supply. Yobit Coin Info page shows the supply of LVG Coin at 25900.74. And, that is quite a low supply for a coin.

Watch out for LVG, buy at dips and put a sell order at double your buy price. It pumps up once in a while (short term), and you sure can make a lot of money.

Still, be sensible as the Coin itself is DEAD, so the wallet would be in maintenance.
baljeetamsaini

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

wow nice pumping on yobit, i just buy 10k LVG and hold them

So, you mean to say, you bought 10K LVG out of a total coin supply of around 25K. In other words, you at some point in time held 40% of the total coin supply at Yobit. And, we can safely assume that nearly all of the Coin Supply of LVG is currently at Yobit coz the Devs just ran away with the ICO Money.

Atleast, do some research before you post on here. You really need brains to lie, and you need more of it when you are lie.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: