Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE SPammer GIVING FAKE TRUST RATINGS! Beware!! Enter must!!  (Read 2415 times)
faygo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Quickseller Stop Sexting Me

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:37:46 PM

Just put a warning in the title when a newbie creates a thread in the lending section, so people won't even bother to open the topic and won't waste their time

Ya u r right but why i m suffering here for giving the right feedback ??
Why spamming on my trust rating for doing the right thing ..
Is this the award given to persons who give correct feedbacks to others ?
Will that fake feedbacks from my ratings be ever removed in future ?

because you did not give the right feedback. You said i asked for a loan without collatteral. i clearly offered colatteral and when the people in the thread said it was not sufficient i said ok and locked it up immediately. your negative will stand.

Lol You edited that post after i gave u red trust.. And The time i saw the post i gave red trust after that u locked the thread not my problem ))
And newbie user providing his newbie account as collateral ??
Wow what a great shit )) Haha lol

if i edited the post then how are people immmediately responding saying the colatteral i offered is not sufficient? so nowyou are lying more sincethe post wasnt edited

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:21:14 PM

i enjoy plenty. i dont give a fuck about this account man. i have 10 others obviously. you lied initiating the trust game. also you lied about me editing the posit so your neg trust will never be removed.
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:12:19 PM

i enjoy plenty. i dont give a fuck about this account man. i have 10 others obviously. you lied initiating the trust game. also you lied about me editing the posit so your neg trust will never be removed.

I lied ?? Lol Proof is in front ))

you said i offered no colatteral. I did. so that is a lie. You said i edited the post. i didnt. so that is a lie
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 04:17:16 PM

you said i offered no colatteral. I did. so that is a lie. You said i edited the post. i didnt. so that is a lie

Since you are the beacon of honesty here, can you please provide the missing links to proof the following accusations?

Code:
Hariom 0: -0 / +0	2015-11-08	0.00000000		Alt of a scammer. Don't trade with this loser. He also shoves hot dogs up his ass and feeds them to his disabled mother
Hariom 0: -0 / +0 2015-11-08 0.00000000 Alt of FX_TRADER . He gave his old account neg trust to look like a scambuster. I think he is also the guy who said he sexually abused his disabled mother.

Im sure you just missed posting them.

https://i.imgur.com/kYzQiuH.png

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Hariom (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:23:14 PM

Lol why are you eating my head go away )) Dont spam here ))
How many times i should tell the same thing ??
Having brains or not ?
Check my ratings and click the referance link
U will get all ur answers..
Just dont eat my head out here..
Everyone out here knows about the truth )
Good luck in future ))
Hariom (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:31:25 PM

Since you are the beacon of honesty here, can you please provide the missing links to proof the following accusations?

Code:
Hariom 0: -0 / +0	2015-11-08	0.00000000		Alt of a scammer. Don't trade with this loser. He also shoves hot dogs up his ass and feeds them to his disabled mother
Hariom 0: -0 / +0 2015-11-08 0.00000000 Alt of FX_TRADER . He gave his old account neg trust to look like a scambuster. I think he is also the guy who said he sexually abused his disabled mother.

Im sure you just missed posting them.

https://i.imgur.com/kYzQiuH.png

Haha yeah ask this spammer where is the reference..
This spammer dont have any answer for that ..
Haha.. You just nailed it shorena ))
Great ))
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:24:11 PM

ok while you are all attacking me, you are disregarding the fact that he lied to start the whole thing. Did i not offer collateral? yes. i  then immediately locked the thread when was told this colatteral was not sufficient. So then he changed his negative trust to say sufficent collateral or whatever instead of no collateral. So are we to give negative trust to anyone who applies for loans with collateral that is deemed not sufficient? His red trust will stand. Also who gives a fuck about a reference. Half of peoples neg trust dont have references but i stand by that he is obviously an alt of some one who probably scammed if you look at the boards he starts posting at immediately after signing up a day ago.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 06:25:18 PM

ok while you are all attacking me

Im not actually attacking you. I am comparing you two and see that you did the thing you accuse Hariom of. I dont think anyone will give either feedback much weight.

Now the rest is between the two of you.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:41:20 PM

Im not actually attacking you. I am comparing you two and see that you did the thing you accuse Hariom of. I dont think anyone will give either feedback much weight.

sure he gave me bs negative feeback, i returned the favor
Hariom (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:27:18 AM

sure he gave me bs negative feeback, i returned the favor

Shame On you giving fake feedbacks ..
Atleast Have some shame..
I gave the right feedback but in return u are a foolish and shame person..
I havent seen such personality before -_-
faygo

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:29:10 AM

how can you continue saying you gave correct feedback to me about not offering collateral when i did offer collateral? that makes everything you say false
faygo

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:46:09 AM

Yo dawg I heard you like negative trust so I put some more negative trust on top of your other negative trust ya dig
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: