Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone use bit*ly?  (Read 925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bit3000 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:19:14 AM

If you have used this service then did it really worked?
And please don't disclose anything about that website on this neat forum.I will remove that post which gives an hint about the website's existence.
If you have used it then just tell whether it worked for you or not.

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

Are you referring to the link tracking? If yes then the site works fine. It does what it does so yea.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 01:20:37 PM

Yes, it worked for me and I used to use link shortners before. It works same as adf website.

bit3000 (OP)

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:29:14 PM

Are you referring to the link tracking? If yes then the site works fine. It does what it does so yea.
Na I am talking about the dark website.It's related to bitcoins.(And totally different from link shortener)

Escrowed.
ColderThanIce

Activity: 373
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:37:22 PM

Na I am talking about the dark website.It's related to bitcoins.(And totally different from link shortener)
Why can't you give us the site's actual name? You're confusing people with having bitly in the topic name, most people are going to think you're talking about the link shortener, rather than the darknet website.

ROLLIN.IO  BITCOIN   DICE   GAME
   ⚁    ⚂    ⚃    ⚄   ⚅   ⚁   ⚂
                                        ███████████████████    
                                      ██                                    ██
      ██████████████████                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██  
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██████████            ██████
      ██                            ██              ██          ██
      ██                            ██                 ██       ██
      ██                            ██                    ██    ██
      ███████        ███████                        ████
                ██     ██
                ██  ██
                ████

███████████
S  O  C  I  A  L
C H A T T I N G
                    ██
                  ████
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
      ████████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████ 
              ████████
              ████████

████████

████████
██████████████
LEVEL UP SYSTEM
   WITH REWADS
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████
█         ████████████████
   ██████████████████ 
     ████████████████
        █████████████
           ██████████
                █████
██████████████
 FREE BITCOINS
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:37:37 PM

Well i tried once last week to send a link through pm.
It worked but don't know how long it was valid.
After that the link was changed to "http://[Suspicious link removed]/code"
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:59:41 AM

The guy was not asking about the link shortener. Also, posting shortened link in here I think is forbidden that is why your link will likely be removed here in the forum.

Is it an onion site? Can you please give the details here. Is it a mixing service or what? Sorry but I don't think anyone can answer your question if you can't give enoigh details. You didn't even specified what kind of service is that the site is offering.
bit3000 (OP)

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:43:24 AM

The guy was not asking about the link shortener. Also, posting shortened link in here I think is forbidden that is why your link will likely be removed here in the forum.

Is it an onion site? Can you please give the details here. Is it a mixing service or what? Sorry but I don't think anyone can answer your question if you can't give enoigh details. You didn't even specified what kind of service is that the site is offering.
Yup its an onion site.It was listed in the dark dir.They offer a service of doubling your bitcoins.
It's too good to be true.That's why I was asking whether anyone has used it or not.

Escrowed.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:45:18 AM

Sorry but I don't think anyone can answer your question if you can't give enoigh details. You didn't even specified what kind of service is that the site is offering.

Dark web lurkers that used the certain service can only answer even OP didn't gave any more details, the title is already the hint Tongue

Anyways OP, I suggest you go to a different forum (a dark web forum preferably) that you can disclose the details , you'll probably receive decent answers there.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 07:34:08 AM

I use bitly all the time. it's a great service for tracking, and you can use your own custom domain for free

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:26:06 AM

Yup its an onion site.It was listed in the dark dir.They offer a service of doubling your bitcoins.
It's too good to be true.That's why I was asking whether anyone has used it or not.

I heard about that I think it was a month ago, someone was talking about it. I don't know if it really pays tho. It's the dark web, the whole thing in there is shady so I think that one might not result to any good. You can try for yourself to know the answer. I don't think much of people in here try those kinds of doubler. We already messed up here in the clear net, then maybe it's no differ in the darkweb.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:48:03 AM

Well, it's darknet, everything can happen there
But i think any kind of "Doubling your Bitcoin" service is completely Bullshit Roll Eyes
There's no way you can double 10 btc into 20 btc in just a few months Tongue
I would say stay away from there

Also, your title is a little bit ambiguous, many people thinking you are referring to the Link shortener one Sad
gianbtc

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:13:07 AM

I use bitly all the time. it's a great service for tracking, and you can use your own custom domain for free

he just said upper he aint talking about that site, but u just made 1 post, right ?  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: