Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So I made my first real purchase with Bitcoin  (Read 3311 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:05:23 PM

Congratulations OP on your first Bitcoin purchase! Soon enough you will be maybe able to buy groceries at your local shop. All we need is a but more patience until this thing doesn't get going for real.

Beautiful yeah, try to spend bitcoins as much as you can in your real life. After you can just rebuy on exchange whatever you have spent. In this was you will boost Bitcoin transaction number and adoption.
velkros

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:00:06 AM

Congratulations OP on your first Bitcoin purchase! Soon enough you will be maybe able to buy groceries at your local shop. All we need is a but more patience until this thing doesn't get going for real.

Beautiful yeah, try to spend bitcoins as much as you can in your real life. After you can just rebuy on exchange whatever you have spent. In this was you will boost Bitcoin transaction number and adoption.

The abilility of bitcoin to buy grocery in local shops is every bitoiner's dream. It means bitcoin is adopted widely and proved to be useful.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:08:57 AM

I have bought lots of digital goods with bitcoin it is super easy with lower fees. I am recharging my mobile balance,paying hosting fee,buying amazon gift cards with painless effort.

gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:10:35 AM

The abilility of bitcoin to buy grocery in local shops is every bitoiner's dream. It means bitcoin is adopted widely and proved to be useful.

Yeah, that is the dream of every bitcoin user that bitcoins should be widely used and accepted even at the small local shops where we can even buy our daily stuff using bitcoins as a mode of payment, and once it is done, no one can stop bitcoins in becoming a global currency and looking at the popularity of bitcoins I believe that day will come very soon.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:13:58 AM

I have never purchase anything (physical good) at store that accept Bitcoin. I only exchanged my Bitcoin for Amazon Giftcards and than use those Giftcards to buy 1. Google Cardboard and 2. Gaming Mouse (like you!). I am planning to buy a Tablet from Amazon next and if NewEgg Black Friday sales include a cheap (and powerful) graphic card I will also buy from NewEgg. Hopefully one of NewEgg staff read my post and decided to have a big discount on some form of graphic card. I will than be able to make my first purchase (of a physical good) on a Bitcoin accepting site!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:15:22 AM

Yeah, that is the dream of every bitcoin user that bitcoins should be widely used and accepted even at the small local shops where we can even buy our daily stuff using bitcoins as a mode of payment, and once it is done, no one can stop bitcoins in becoming a global currency and looking at the popularity of bitcoins I believe that day will come very soon.

Yes there is the real joy when we are using bitcoin the real money for our daily spending. Many bitcoiners just collecting the bitcoin and not believing the usage of it. Once they hit you real bitcoin accepting shop they will come to know the real usage of it.
intristin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 05:15:02 PM

I have never purchase anything (physical good) at store that accept Bitcoin. I only exchanged my Bitcoin for Amazon Giftcards and than use those Giftcards to buy 1. Google Cardboard and 2. Gaming Mouse (like you!). I am planning to buy a Tablet from Amazon next and if NewEgg Black Friday sales include a cheap (and powerful) graphic card I will also buy from NewEgg. Hopefully one of NewEgg staff read my post and decided to have a big discount on some form of graphic card. I will than be able to make my first purchase (of a physical good) on a Bitcoin accepting site!

You can check on Black Friday, but NewEgg tends to discount more on Cyber Monday, marking down even more what they already marked down and didn't sell on Black Friday.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:31:40 PM

I am collectiong bitcoins to make my project live and i know virtual host and others things can be paid with bitcoin what makes my project being much more easy to handle.I dont know how long i will need to keep collecting ,since current my income in fiat is being all spent ,soo now i need to collect bitcoon and make my project at once.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:38:04 AM

You can check on Black Friday, but NewEgg tends to discount more on Cyber Monday, marking down even more what they already marked down and didn't sell on Black Friday.

Thank you for providing me some shopping tips. I am hopping to get the best bang for my money during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Hopefully they have huge discount. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: