Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Satoshi Nakamoto WON'T win a Nobel Prize  (Read 5029 times)
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:39:19 PM

There has recently been some news that Satoshi Nakamoto is going to be nominated for Noble Economics Prize Grin

He will be nominated for the Nobel Prize, which he is well deserved. I do not know if the Nobel Prize Committee will award the prize to an anonymous person, though. The nominator said he would accept the prize on behalf of Satoshi Nakamoto and send the prize money to Satoshi in bitcoin.
But it will take several years for the benefit of bitcoin to be seen. So Satoshi will not win the prize in the near future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:29:44 AM

There has recently been some news that Satoshi Nakamoto is going to be nominated for Noble Economics Prize Grin

He will be nominated for the Nobel Prize, which he is well deserved. I do not know if the Nobel Prize Committee will award the prize to an anonymous person, though. The nominator said he would accept the prize on behalf of Satoshi Nakamoto and send the prize money to Satoshi in bitcoin.
But it will take several years for the benefit of bitcoin to be seen. So Satoshi will not win the prize in the near future.
I think that he will win it now! The banks now love the concept of blockchain! and He has created a whole new economy with many digital currency Grin his contribution to Economy is enormous! I'm really looking forward to seeing Satoshi win this and maybe the father of bitcoin may show himself Grin
RKing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:54:40 AM

I think that he will win it now! The banks now love the concept of blockchain! and He has created a whole new economy with many digital currency Grin his contribution to Economy is enormous! I'm really looking forward to seeing Satoshi win this and maybe the father of bitcoin may show himself Grin

Yes. He might win the Nobel Prize for creating the blockchain technology, not for the bitcoin. Blockchain will be used in many parts of economy, including banks, account firms and public records, almost anything with data record.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:52:22 AM

Yes. He might win the Nobel Prize for creating the blockchain technology, not for the bitcoin. Blockchain will be used in many parts of economy, including banks, account firms and public records, almost anything with data record.
In my opinion, if the blockchain techonology is applied more in banks or account firms, it would guarantee Satoshi's Nobel Prize
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:18:01 AM

i think because he know that bitcoin popular yet,i mean using around the world..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: