Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $5 Loaded Anonymous International Virtual Credit Cards (Will verify PP)  (Read 237 times)
Vaporious (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:22:55 AM

Sorry, the minimum load is $5. Can't do any lower for obvious reasons.

You do not have access to the control panel - so if you need numbers from charges for verifications, I'm here for you even if I'm at work I'm always on Skype on my phone.

These cards are usable internationally, are anonymous (use any name address zip code etc will work (match it up with the country etc tho)), and will verify PP instantly....

Not taking requests to have them loaded with higher amounts, sorry. $5, that's what ya get. It's enough to do a couple things at grindabuck and earn more than $5 for real and a couple verifications.

$10.00 (BTC only) - willing to slightly negotiate if your going to want more over long person of time, circumcisions like that

Feel free to ask questions.

Only 1 in stock right now. Got a batch coming soon

My account is young and so I have no trust here. If your account is more elite I am ever more happy than to provide you with the card details before you pay. People around my level need to pay first or escrow.

(did anyone notice i wrote circumsicions instead of circumstances lolol)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: