Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How would I create a bitcoin bot?  (Read 593 times)
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:01:42 AM

I'm not looking for a trading bot, nor an arbitrage bot. I'm looking for a bot that when you sign up, gives you a deposit address and when needed, automatically pays out. Something like cryptoboost.xyz, but I'm not looking at making a HYIP.

Is there some sort of online video that I could learn this?

What kind of coding language is used? PHP? HTML? C#?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:05:39 AM

There isn't much projects written in ASP.NET C# on bitcoin world (same goes for API's ) , so you will need programming knowledge in HTML , CSS , JavaScript , PHP or NodeJS and no you probably won't find tutorials that does that for you .
Even if you a script , it will probably have a backdoor and can get you hacked , who knows ? unless you have programming knowledge you should be running this kind of stuff .
If you want to make a simple faucet then use something like Faucetbox .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:07:45 AM

There isn't much projects written in ASP.NET C# on bitcoin world (same goes for API's ) , so you will need programming knowledge in HTML , CSS , JavaScript , PHP or NodeJS and no you probably won't find tutorials that does that for you .
Even if you a script , it will probably have a backdoor and can get you hacked , who knows ? unless you have programming knowledge you should be running this kind of stuff .

Is there a way you would recommend I can start to learn these languages? I decently know HTML and CSS, and a little bit of PHP. Thats it.

Would it be hard to get into website coding like this?

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:11:03 AM

Is there a way you would recommend I can start to learn these languages? I decently know HTML and CSS, and a little bit of PHP. Thats it.

I'm not sure how good you are , and how fast learner you are , but I'd recommend you taking courses on websites like Udemy.com & Coursera.org (they are probably the best) .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:11:59 AM

Hire a coder. They are relatively cheap on this forum.
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:14:19 AM

I'm not sure how good you are , and how fast learner you are , but I'd recommend you taking courses on websites like Udemy.com & Coursera.org (they are probably the best) .

Yes, I use coursera quite often, but I've never heard of Udemy. I mainly use coursera and Groklearning. Well, thanks mate. I really appreciate the help! Locking the thread now. If anyone has any extra help, please feel free to PM me!

Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:15:35 AM

Hire a coder. They are relatively cheap on this forum.

I dont want to hire anyone, 'cause i'm firstly a huge cheapskate, and I want to get into website coding. It's a pretty interesting world out there. The internet's ever-changing, and I want to keep up. aaaand maybe get a way to make a little profit on the side Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: